Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Once you go Yellow or Brown, can you ever go White again?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Banano » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:33 am

Im in BKK now and I dont know how man can obsess over brown Thai women, they all have same phisique, no titts no ass and I wouldnt call them pretty by any strech of imagination.

Most of them are skinny, have a body of a teenage boy.
Why do some people say they age better thn whites, I see 30yo Thai women and they look much older, poor diet, sun.
How many hot Thai or asian MILFS have you seen?
Not many right...now think how many hot white MILFS you seen in America, lot more i guarantee...milfs are the best indicator of how women age and look as they get older..

white women are just way more classier..yes it comes with price, they are more pain to deal with and thats why many westerners opt for lil brown fuk machines
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:56 am

Last edited by eurobrat on Fri May 24, 2013 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Banano » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:09 am

I know that ratio is 10 to 1 in whales favour but in here hot milfs are non exsitent,

In US and australia you can go out to a club and find women in 30s and 40s that are hot as hell, they do gym etc..you cant see that in SE asia..that cant be denied

its well known that the hottest chicks in Thailand are men(ladyboys), That tells you something
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby pete98146 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:20 pm

Banano wrote:Im in BKK now and I dont know how man can obsess over brown Thai women, they all have same phisique, no titts no ass and I wouldnt call them pretty by any strech of imagination.

Most of them are skinny, have a body of a teenage boy.
Why do some people say they age better thn whites, I see 30yo Thai women and they look much older, poor diet, sun.
How many hot Thai or asian MILFS have you seen?
Not many right...now think how many hot white MILFS you seen in America, lot more i guarantee...milfs are the best indicator of how women age and look as they get older..

white women are just way more classier..yes it comes with price, they are more pain to deal with and thats why many westerners opt for lil brown fuk machines

I'm the complete opposite of Banano. My wife went out for dinner and a movie last night. She and I were commenting that it's really rare to see a knockout white woman these days. Most are either masculine, tatooed and/or fat (most likely all of the above). Your average asian lady here in Seattle is miles ahead in the looks and style department.

But let's face it, some guys never do warm up to asian women. That's cool. Instead of BKK, you should be snooping around Moscow.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby ladislav » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:11 pm

Will they favor someone like me, though?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Winston wrote:Ladislav,
These will make you want to go White again! LOL

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info133052.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info133529.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Old Taiwanese saying:

"One picture worth thousand word"
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:46 pm

The title of this thread had me thinking it was about rice because it just does not make sense in regard to women!
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:08 pm

ladislav wrote:Will they favor someone like me, though?

Why don't you lose weight and work out and then write them and see? lol

Jester wrote:Old Taiwanese saying:

"One picture worth thousand word"

I thought Momopi wrote that. lol

In this case, isn't it "One picture worth a thousand wanks"? lol

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby pete98146 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:10 pm

Now that I've gone yellow I'd have a very difficult time going back. My taste in women has changed 180%. It's funny I used to only dig blondes with big breasts growing up in my early 20s but I dated so many of them I lost my appetite.

I do find some white women attractive but all of them have dark eyes and dark hair. Guess I'm fully converted :)
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby Exod » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:32 pm

[edited]
Last edited by Exod on Wed May 29, 2013 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Exod
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Ladislav,
These will make you want to go white again too! LOL

HOLY SMOKES!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/223251

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100162125

Winston
Site Admin

Postby pete98146 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:21 pm

Exod wrote:This actually worries me a bit... you know, developing a strong preference towards Asians. It's entirely possible since I'm already attracted to small girls with round, cute faces.

Guess I'll have to try and report back... (what a tragedy :P)

Worse things could happen! Have you chatted with any online?
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby Exod » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:15 am

[edited]
Last edited by Exod on Wed May 29, 2013 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Exod
Freshman Poster

Postby ringspun » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:04 pm

for the past 7 years I have just been into Asian girls, however last trip I decided to do one more, and now hit Latin America, where the girls there are really taking my fancy, I also really like eastern european girls...

I think the truth is, if you have anything in abundance you get bored of it, and I sure as hell have in the past 7 years or so!
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand