Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Taiwan is Boring, Repressed, Loveless, etc.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Repatriate » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:09 am

Winston wrote:I've already explained it you dipshit. I knew what she was long ago. But I was just going for the ride and trying to get as much sex as I could from it.

It was fun. You need to experience the bad girls first before you can appreciate the good ones.

I enjoyed looking at her face and having others gawk at her face around me too.

Winston..

People might believe that if it happened just once with one woman but it seemed to happen with frequency which adds some doubt to your own hand-waved justifications. If you knew you were getting scammed to begin with why did you always fork over the goods first? With your self proclaimed aura reading and preternatural people skills couldn't you have run your own counter-scam and gotten laid with just promises instead of merchandise?

Also, could you control your emotions and stop with the insults please. Just because people disagree with you doesn't mean they are trying to bully you. There's no reason for all this hostility.

Another thing..it's already been pointed out before but your knee-jerk reactionary behavior is actually more revealing and uncovers your true state of mind. You're an impulsive and emotionally fragile person. You're easily manipulated by ego and you absorb praise to feed this image of yourself. While some ego is healthy you blind yourself on a regular basis with your own dogmatic beliefs. You know what is ironic Winston..a lot of the criticism and stereotypical attributes you level at Chinese culture and people actually apply more to you. You're stubborn, narcissistic, and dogmatic..unwilling to truly adapt beyond the parameters of your own illusion or accept abstraction. Sound familiar?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm







Postby Repatriate » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:55 am

Rock wrote:Since you have such a strong right brain, what are your special creative talents? Do you paint, write poetry, compose or play music, design buildings, understand many types of art, etc? In your posts, you often put yourself on some creative genius pedestal while being condescending towards others who see things from your perspective or agree with your views.

Yeah i'm curious about this too. Winston you claim to be this incredible right brained artistic visionary of our times where is your portfolio of work? Is it music or painting? Perhaps performance art? The flute perhaps? Have you gone to Julliard or even some mid-tier place like Cal Arts and displayed your talents yet?

If you consider yourself a debater of some reknown why don't you head up to the ivys like Harvard or Yale and engage some of the humanities/philosophy professors there? They have an open submission policy at most of those schools where you can critically debate or submit research challenging academia and if it's good they will publish it. Take a crack at it Winston. If you're this incredible genius that we are all underestimating then you should be able to take some established theories and destroy them with your superior intellectual reasoning.

Go wipe the floor with some of the Yale professors Wu!
Last edited by Repatriate on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Rock » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:57 am

Winston, if you really knew what was going on from the start, you should never have been duped like that. Your strategy yielded poorly faked scraps - your 'fiance' charged you directly for cold starfish like sex, much worse than a decent ho.

When I brought up you taking the 'French Intellectual' as authentic, your excuse was that you don't speak French. Well neither do I but I could still see that he looked pretty darn fake. Yet according to you, I'm a poor reader of people while you are a gifted one. Hmmmm. Could it be that since the guy was saying cliche anti-American things that jibed well with your negative views, you automatically presumed he was a genuine European freethinker type? That's what I mean when I say your ability critically evaluate something gets clouded by your own emotional reactions.

Most recently, you talked about approaching Russian skinheads and trying to prove to them that you are different by handing them some of your writings or engaging them in intellectual conversations. And you think they would give you a pass for that? That is an extremely naive and silly sounding idea. You would likely get your head smashed in quite literally if you pulled such a stunt. They don't care what you are like as a person. They hate your race and the economic competition it represents. And many of them love an excuse to engage in brutal violence.

What use are your people reading skills if they don't produce tangible benefits for you.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Repatriate » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:08 am

You see those guys practicing rappelling techniques and makarov quick drawing to perfect their anti-immigrant home invasion purges.

Yet they will forget all that once they see honorable Chinaman Winston Wu walk up with his sheaf of papers outlining how he's "one of the good ones" It'll be like a Hollywood movie, they'll forget their prejudices and accept him into the fold as an honorary white power skinhead because of his superb intellectual abilities are far beyond the expected norm of course. A true testament to the race.

:lol:

edit:
Winston on a serious note..are you aware that some of those guys literally kill children and have burned people to death before out on market streets?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Pacsun » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:26 pm

I couldn't find the other forum where you mentioned my name so I will post it here.

Winston, I am not going to go through this emotional roller coaster with you again. You have your POV and I have mine. You are so enlightened with body language skills and such, but you mentioned you were scammed by Russian women. Did you read their vibrations then or did you just learn this technique a few years after? You are using my pictures as evidence of how I am as a person is not going to work for you. I have nothing else to say about this race issue because Rock and Repatriate have already tore you a new asshole in a more polite way. Thanks for accepting my request...85 years later.

You make a nice claim that you are unique, but are you really? Let me tell you a little about myself. I am a black guy right, but I am atheist. Blacks are ultra religious. That makes me unique. All the clothes I have in my place are blue. How many people do you know that owns all of their clothes in one color? That makes me unique. I don't tell people in real life or online about this because why would they care if I were unique? No one cares. You are the most egotistical person I have ever seen anywhere and I have seen a lot of egotism in the 26 years I have been on Earth. You get the trophy for having an inflated ego. Rock and Repatriate and pretty much said what I wanted to say about you so I am done.
Pacsun
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:28 pm
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:47 am

Rock, Repatriate,

I met a girl off Craigslist who looked cute. When we chatted on Gmail chat though, she was evasive and wouldn't say much about herself or why she was up so late at 2am. Then when she asked me what things I write about, I said, "international dating, culture, religion, philosophy, etc." Then she replied "What?" Then she said she had to go.

And that was the last I heard from her. She never responded to my emails after that.

So what went wrong? Did I say something wrong? What should I have said?

It seems that no matter what I do, bad luck in TW always prevails. Everything is jinxed against me and the current is against me too. The vibe in TW does not agree with me at all. Nothing I do goes right.

How would you solve this?

Also, when you see a hot girl and you say hi or "excuse me" or "shau jie" and she ignores your existence, what would YOU do about it?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:48 am

Dear Repatriate:

I don't get why you have this double standard of thinking that if someone says positive things about me, then it must be polite flattery and not true, but if someone says negative things about me, then it must be true.

Why the double standard? It doesn't make sense. It is not any far stretch to believe people when they say that I am nice, open and friendly. After all, I am that way on this forum. So why is it a far stretch for me to be that way in real life? When people introducce themselves here, do I tell them to F off, or do I welcome them?

Even Rock and Ladislav have met me. They will tell you that I am nice, friendly, open and sociable. There's no doubt about that.

So why do you act like me being nice, open and friendly is an extreme claim?

Also, why do you fail to understand what a "hive mind" is? It's not some far out sci fi concept. It simply means that people follow the pack or herd. Not just that they use yahoo messenger or MSN messenger. They have the same values and beliefs. For example, Asians believe that the purpose of life is to work and be productive, and to raise a family too. That's not an independent belief they came to through deep philosophical thinking. That's a cultural belief and norm that they follow because society says so and everyone else does it.

That's what the hive is. Why is that hard for you to understand? Is your IQ below average? Sheesh.

Here's a lesson for you Repatriate: Just because two things are incompatible, doesn't mean that there is something wrong with one of them. For instance, if you mix ketchup into milk, the taste will be bad. But that doesn't mean there is something wrong with ketchup or with milk. They just aren't compatible. But ketchup would go well with fries, and milk would go well with cereal.

See what I mean?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:49 am

Rock, Repatriate,

Here is a test of your ability to think outside the box:

Call you tell me in your own words, what Eric Fromm meant by this?

"The sick individual finds himself at home with all other similarly sick individuals. The whole culture is geared to this kind of pathology. The result is that the average individual does not experience the separateness and isolation the fully schizophrenic person feels. He feels at ease among those who suffer from the same deformation; in fact, it is the fully sane person who feels isolated in the insane society — and he may suffer so much from the incapacity to communicate that it is he who may become psychotic." - Eric Fromm (The Anatomy of Human Destructiveness)

And can you tell me the meaning or lesson of this parable?

"The parable of the poisoned well

There was once a wise king who ruled over a vast city. He was feared for his might and loved for his wisdom. Now in the heart of the city, there was a well whose waters were pure and crystalline from which the king and all the inhabitants drank. When all were asleep, an enemy entered the city and poured seven drops of a strange liquid into the well. And he said that henceforth all who drink this water shall become mad.

All the people drank of the water, but not the king. And the people began to say, "The king is mad and has lost his reason. Look how strangely he behaves. We cannot be ruled by a madman, so he must be dethroned."

The king grew very fearful, for his subjects were preparing to rise against him. So one evening, he ordered a golden goblet to be filled from the well, and he drank deeply. The next day, there was great rejoicing among the people, for their beloved king had finally regained his reason."
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:54 am

Pacsun wrote:I couldn't find the other forum where you mentioned my name so I will post it here.

Winston, I am not going to go through this emotional roller coaster with you again. You have your POV and I have mine. You are so enlightened with body language skills and such, but you mentioned you were scammed by Russian women. Did you read their vibrations then or did you just learn this technique a few years after? You are using my pictures as evidence of how I am as a person is not going to work for you. I have nothing else to say about this race issue because Rock and Repatriate have already tore you a new asshole in a more polite way. Thanks for accepting my request...85 years later.

You make a nice claim that you are unique, but are you really? Let me tell you a little about myself. I am a black guy right, but I am atheist. Blacks are ultra religious. That makes me unique. All the clothes I have in my place are blue. How many people do you know that owns all of their clothes in one color? That makes me unique. I don't tell people in real life or online about this because why would they care if I were unique? No one cares. You are the most egotistical person I have ever seen anywhere and I have seen a lot of egotism in the 26 years I have been on Earth. You get the trophy for having an inflated ego. Rock and Repatriate and pretty much said what I wanted to say about you so I am done.


That's your opinion. But everything I say is backed up by lots of evidence. I have shown it repeatedly. And I produce too. That's why my friends respect me. Ask Jeff. Ask these folks:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Quotes.htm

I have a right to be skeptical of your claims. You don't provide proof and you have no credibility record or references. You are just anonymous people. You don't even have quotes about you like I do at the link above. You are all talk. I tried to give you my honest opinion. You are quick to only see the negative and you forget that 90 percent of my views about people are accurate and check out later.

Anyway, talking to you is boring and not interesting and gives me no intellectual stimulation. I'd rather do something else. Stop wasting my time. Oh and if you clicked "View your posts" above, you'd find your last post to me in the thread "Ladislav, do Russian women like big white guys?"
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:15 am

Rock wrote:I still have many contact addresses via email. It was only my physical numbers which were taken. So let me get this straight. You want me to hand you contacts from my past, girls who for the most part I haven't been in touch with for years? That would be pretty weird for me to contact them out of the blue and tell them about you and your issues and ask them whether or not they would mind you calling them? Why don't we just try to meet new people, fresh contacts?

I don't read people well except in practical terms??? Well then, I suppose you don't read people well except in impractical terms. So what use is that if they play you for a chump or don't give you the time of day? In real life, practical matters if you care at all about results or outcomes.

Since you have such a strong right brain, what are your special creative talents? Do you paint, write poetry, compose or play music, design buildings, understand many types of art, etc? In your posts, you often put yourself on some creative genius pedestal while being condescending towards others who don't see things from your perspective or agree with your views.


No not hand me. Just refer me to some. Before I went to the Philippines, Mr. S introduced me to a Filipina whom I corresponded with. He produced. I introduced several guys to cute girls too. I produced. How come you can't? Think about it. How can I do something that you can't? You are smart and able right? Isn't it because people here aren't as open and relaxed about meeting people in general? Things don't work that way in TW. Just be honest about it.

Ask Ladislav. He met my friend Mary. She was fun and pretty and had a great personality. I called Ladislav and told him to meet us at the mall. And then it happened. Just like that. Ladislav will confirm this. Why can't you do that if you're so socially connected here???????? Why????????

Bottom line: I produced. You didn't. You can't deny that. It's an objective fact.

My creative talents? Why do I have to explain it? It's all in my bio. I write well and have a vivid imagination. Tons of fans attest to that. And I understand ideas and metaphysical concepts well.

Do you have a fan page where people praise your work or writing? If not, then you don't have a right to play critic.

Sure I brag sometimes. But I have a right to since I have stuff to brag about. You may not like it. But I get letters everyday from fans who hail how insightful and accurate my observations are. There's one today in the Rants and Raves section in fact about my ebook. The evidence is abundant. So what is your dispute with it?

No one here is a perfect angel or saint. If I had a book with every detail of your life, I could find a lot of terrible embarrassing things too. Would you like to have others hammer you with them? Do you think if I had a book with all the details on Repatriate, that he would be sinless too? lol

You and Repatriate's opinions are just that. I can produce lots of evidence of everything I claim. If you want to be blind to it, that's not my problem. But I do not wish to play an endless and pointless game of trying to explain everything over and over again. I have far more interesting conversations to engage in that are more substantive and meaningful.

But anyway, let's meet up as planned, and you can show me exactly how open everyone is in Taiwan, in general that is. Let's stop the talk and go to the action. Action says it all. Talk is nothing.

I will not waste any more time in endless loop discussions. When I do, I regret the time wasted on them. When time is wasted, you never get it back.

Are you free tomorrow?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Rock » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:19 am

Winston wrote:Rock, Repatriate,

I met a girl off Craigslist who looked cute. When we chatted on Gmail chat though, she was evasive and wouldn't say much about herself or why she was up so late at 2am. Then when she asked me what things I write about, I said, "international dating, culture, religion, philosophy, etc." Then she replied "What?" Then she said she had to go.

And that was the last I heard from her. She never responded to my emails after that.

So what went wrong? Did I say something wrong? What should I have said?

It seems that no matter what I do, bad luck in TW always prevails. Everything is jinxed against me and the current is against me too. The vibe in TW does not agree with me at all. Nothing I do goes right.

How would you solve this?

Also, when you see a hot girl and you say hi or "excuse me" or "shau jie" and she ignores your existence, what would YOU do about it?


Q1: I don't Know.
Q2: I don't know.
Q3: I don't know.
Q4: Move-on to other girls.

When you first contact a girl, you have very little invested. You have no feelings for her other than maybe lust which can easily be replaced by another girl. When the girl flakes, just walk and forget her.

If flakiness and rejection are all you get in a certain place, its probably time to re-locate.

Anyway, lets meet-up within a few days. It will be good for you just to get out and about away from your parents.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:23 am

Repatriate,
I have a portfolio. You could have found it if you had done your homework and clicked the "About Me" link at the top. But you are always too lazy to do your homework.

I am not in the US nor do I live near Yale, so why would I enter a debate with them just to please you? What would I gain? I have a ton of compliments from my readers about my debunking treatises, which I showed you already in the other thread.

You are asking ridiculous things of me that are no longer rational.

I'm tired of your immature games where you constantly deny and raise the bar and spin every word around to its opposite. It's getting really annoying. I have no doubt that you're a poser with a lot of skeletons in his closet. You are just a dude on the screen with no credibility.

No honest sane person that I know argues in an endless loops like this.

Repatriate, you'd better start acting more mature and rational around here. Or else I'm gonna have to ban you for one week.

My time is very precious and if you don't have something substantive or useful to say, then you are wasting my time, and I only tolerate that up to a certain point. Please understand that.

Other forum members have far less tolerance than I do, cause I'm a lot nicer than others.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Rock » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:42 am

Winston wrote:Rock, Repatriate,

Here is a test of your ability to think outside the box:

Call you tell me in your own words, what Eric Fromm meant by this?

"The sick individual finds himself at home with all other similarly sick individuals. The whole culture is geared to this kind of pathology. The result is that the average individual does not experience the separateness and isolation the fully schizophrenic person feels. He feels at ease among those who suffer from the same deformation; in fact, it is the fully sane person who feels isolated in the insane society — and he may suffer so much from the incapacity to communicate that it is he who may become psychotic." - Eric Fromm (The Anatomy of Human Destructiveness)

And can you tell me the meaning or lesson of this parable?

"The parable of the poisoned well

There was once a wise king who ruled over a vast city. He was feared for his might and loved for his wisdom. Now in the heart of the city, there was a well whose waters were pure and crystalline from which the king and all the inhabitants drank. When all were asleep, an enemy entered the city and poured seven drops of a strange liquid into the well. And he said that henceforth all who drink this water shall become mad.

All the people drank of the water, but not the king. And the people began to say, "The king is mad and has lost his reason. Look how strangely he behaves. We cannot be ruled by a madman, so he must be dethroned."

The king grew very fearful, for his subjects were preparing to rise against him. So one evening, he ordered a golden goblet to be filled from the well, and he drank deeply. The next day, there was great rejoicing among the people, for their beloved king had finally regained his reason."


I don't think this is an effective test for out of the box thinking. Only the originators have demonstrated original creative thought. Quoting them or even interpreting these particular passages is fairly passive and straightforward. Off the cuff:

Eric Fromm: A man conforming to what society wants from him to the point of compromising his own will and losing awareness of it altogether. Becoming a brainwashed automaton who by society’s norms is perfectly healthy.

Parable: The only way a leader can successfully rule over an insane society is to be insane himself.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:50 am

Rock wrote:I don't think this is an effective test for out of the box thinking. Only the originators have demonstrated original creative thought. Quoting them or even interpreting these particular passages is fairly passive and straightforward. Off the cuff:

Eric Fromm: A man conforming to what society wants from him to the point of compromising his own will and losing awareness of it altogether. Becoming a brainwashed automaton who by society’s norms is perfectly healthy.

Parable: The only way a leader can successfully rule over an insane society is to be insane himself.


That's a good start. My TW cousins would not have been able to understand those quotes. Asians do not like to say that the majority is wrong.

Do you understand though, that the majority is often wrong, and insane? And that even if everyone is against you, it doesn't mean the problem is you. You are aware of this right?

Sometimes the crowd is insane, not the misfit.

Almost everyone on the David Icke forums understands quotes like this very well, cause they see what I see too.

Average conformists are on a different wavelength and perception.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Rock » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:26 am

Winston wrote:
No not hand me. Just refer me...


1. What is difference between handing them to you and referring them to you? You look down on the Taiwanese and constantly trash them. What makes you think any of these girls would be interested in knowing someone with your attitude about their culture?

2. Produced? I’m not a matchmaker or a pimp. Put in your own work buddy. I’m happy to wing with you and if you see someone you are attracted to, sincerely assist you to the best of my abilities.

3. You brag a lot at times. When you get in certain moods online, you even come across as narcissistic.

4. No, I don’t wanna be hammered about every detail in my life. So I don’t post it online, publish it in ebooks, or brag excessively about it online. Simple cause and effect common sense.

5. Your bio does not prove you have a gifted right brain. If you really have tons of fans, why is it that up to now, only 5 positive reviews have been posted about your ebooks on Amazon and one of them came from me?

6. I try to give credit where credit is due. Your idea of proof is…just your opinion about it. Not real objective proof.

7. Stop putting words in my mouth. I never said that people in Taiwan are generally open. I just claimed the country provides a strong social handicap for certain types of foreign guys. And I have outlined case based evidence to support this claim. That is my key hypothesis. I really don’t care about how open or closed the people are in theory as long as I have a good life here and get treated well.

8. Lets make it Wednesday next week, OK?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests