Are Chinese women really like this??? Perhaps

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Are Chinese women really like this??? Perhaps

Post by rome86 »

what do you think of this ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm0ujSICQtc
read the comments a resident of Singapore suspects that she is a mainlander ...are chinese women like this...
I think I would have punched that woman ....
was that guy trying to save something ? or what ?
hello

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

All Women everywhere will behave without bound IF THE SOCIETY PERMITS IT.

In the USA the laws and culture have women that weigh 200 pounds, stop having sex and you can't do a thing about it.

In Singapore The Women's Charter is a Neo-Feminist legal doctrine from 1965 that gives women much the same license as AW do.

On the Mainland in the PRC a woman CAN behave like this...and her man CAN put her in line and nothing happens.

I do it with my assistant and let her know who is boss - verbally. It's good to be a man outside the USA. You can lay down the law, say 'No' and it sticks.

If you are a ball-less wonder and cannot stand up to a woman like that then don't date in Asia. If you are a Man and can tell her NO and have it stick (and you MUST be wiling to walk at any moment and she needs to know that in her gut), then you can have a good time, find a nice gf or wife.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

Men that grew up with a dominant mother and submissive father(or no father) will be more tolerant of this kind of incident. If you like rough sex this is girl for you.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

there you go the true story unbelievable the woman is only 21 year old ... and the man 41 year old
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?fi ... sec=nation
hello
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

http://chinabounder.blogspot.com/
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/20 ... .internet1

Quote from above author:

"It is — perhaps most importantly – the fact that Chinese woman is not from our culture and does not, in general, understand all the nuances and subtleties of our language and our behavior.

Now, sure, true love, two hearts beating as one, perfect understanding, total communication and all that stuff. f**k that; that is not what guys want. This is pure horror to us; we most emphatically do not want a woman sharing every aspect of our lives, seeing into us, knowing us.

Dating someone from another culture gives us a safety zone, a barrier, so that we can keep our lives, our sense of self, our secrecies. Chinese woman will never be able to read us like white woman and that is why we want her.

Now this is not purely cynical; for, yes, we can love Chinese woman, honor her and commit to her and even (some of us, at least) be faithful to her. But we still have that buffer, that exclusion zone of secrecy where she cannot enter. No matter how married we may be, how deeply we may love Chinese woman, we are still more single and more ourselves than we would be with white woman. And this is why white woman remains invisible to us. Why would we want her, with her big body and her perfect ability to see what we really are? And so our reasons for chasing Chinese woman have some depth to them."

"I believe that Chinese women are creatures of passion, eroticism and desire, of creativity and joy in bed. But they are taught to believe all this is wrong, that it is dirty, that they should just lie back, in the dark, for the two or three minutes it takes the average Chinese guy to come. They are taught it, I say, and try to live up to it; but such is their passionate nature that they never truly believe this lesson. And so one does not have to delve very deep to bring this true nature out. A few words, some tender care, a joyful, open attitude to sex and the woman will turn from a squib to firecracker."

"I have various friends involved with foreign guys, and at the beginning of their relationships the woman has told me ‘This foreign guy is different.’ But he never is. We all lie and cheat and chase."
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: chinese women ???perhaps

Post by yick »

Chinabounder - what an utter utter cunt - if anyone did a big disservice to westerners in China - it's this sack of shit.

I better never get hold of him.