Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


birth control with Filipinas

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

birth control with Filipinas

Postby DCX_10 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:39 pm

What's your thoughts when it comes to condoms when it comes to Finipinas? I don't really like to use condoms but I guess in dealing with bar girls I would have to right? What about the girls you pick up at malls and other places? Aren't they against birth control because of their religion?

Thanks for your advice!!
DCX_10
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:52 pm
Location: USA







Postby Marcus Aurelius » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:56 am

Well my experience has been, and what I have heard is that these girls don't give a shit whether you use it or not. My girlfriend seemed almost against me using condoms...which means I need to get her on birth control...yesterday lol. I've heard a lot of them are like this...won't have you use condoms unless YOU take that initiative....I'd be careful lol.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 7:27 am

Postby DCX_10 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:21 pm

Thanks.

Are they rather clean? Do I need to worry about STDs? Id they don't use condoms, are there a high prevalence of STDs? I guess it is a "no brainer" that with bar girls I would have to be careful.

Thanks again guys.

Marcus Aurelius wrote:Well my experience has been, and what I have heard is that these girls don't give a shit whether you use it or not. My girlfriend seemed almost against me using condoms...which means I need to get her on birth control...yesterday lol. I've heard a lot of them are like this...won't have you use condoms unless YOU take that initiative....I'd be careful lol.
[img]Sh[/img]
DCX_10
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:52 pm
Location: USA

Postby Marcus Aurelius » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:40 am

Some of the guys who have been there could answer that better than me I'm sure, but from what I gather the STD rate there amongst NORMAL girls is much lower than say, american girls...lol
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 7:27 am

Postby Raja » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:25 am

If she is having sex against her religion where do you think use of condoms fall? It is those who fear the Bishops actions at a higher level which makes condoms harder to find then in other parts of the world.
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Postby globetrotter » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:13 am

Why do you care what she thinks?

Use a condom.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: Someplace Other Than This Forum

Postby DCX_10 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:49 pm

The problem is that I don't like condoms. I am afraid of STDs though. (I am an amateur. Never had any hookers in my life so far.)

globetrotter wrote:Why do you care what she thinks?

Use a condom.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:52 pm
Location: USA

Postby wuxi » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:45 pm

Oral sex has been scientifically proven to eliminate the risk of pregnancy in lab rats.
wuxi
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:28 pm

Postby The_Adventurer » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:55 pm

I had one girlfriend who demanded using condoms and then my most recent girlfriend was flat out against it. If you fear STD's then by all means use a condom. How much fun could it be if you're worried while doing it?

I think the risk is quite low with normal girls, but shouldn't you be more concerned about getting them pregnant? They might actually want that.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Postby globetrotter » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:54 am

DCX_10 wrote:The problem is that I don't like condoms. I am afraid of STDs though. (I am an amateur. Never had any hookers in my life so far.)

globetrotter wrote:Why do you care what she thinks?

Use a condom.


I don't like paying taxes, either.

But I do it.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: Someplace Other Than This Forum

Postby DCX_10 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:19 pm

I think you are right. It is logical. A "normal" girl would carry far lower risk since they have had far fewer partners. It is just mathematics. The same thing is true in China. I don't trust the "normal" white and black women in USA though. Even a "normal" girl in USA can have 10 partners ........ in a year!!!

Terrence wrote:I had one girlfriend who demanded using condoms and then my most recent girlfriend was flat out against it. If you fear STD's then by all means use a condom. How much fun could it be if you're worried while doing it?

I think the risk is quite low with normal girls, but shouldn't you be more concerned about getting them pregnant? They might actually want that.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:52 pm
Location: USA

Postby DCX_10 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:21 pm

Death and Tax are unavoidable. Condom is not.

globetrotter wrote:
DCX_10 wrote:The problem is that I don't like condoms. I am afraid of STDs though. (I am an amateur. Never had any hookers in my life so far.)

globetrotter wrote:Why do you care what she thinks?

Use a condom.


I don't like paying taxes, either.

But I do it.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:52 pm
Location: USA

Postby DCX_10 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Do they give good head? Is it culturally acceptable?

wuxi wrote:Oral sex has been scientifically proven to eliminate the risk of pregnancy in lab rats.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:52 pm
Location: USA

Postby mrsesamechicken » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:35 pm

DCX_10 wrote:I think you are right. It is logical. A "normal" girl would carry far lower risk since they have had far fewer partners. It is just mathematics. The same thing is true in China. I don't trust the "normal" white and black women in USA though. Even a "normal" girl in USA can have 10 partners ........ in a year!!!


What cave are you living in? 10 guys in one year is LOW for most american women now. Especially during their college years ;)
mrsesamechicken
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Postby DCX_10 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:52 pm

I ain't never dating them. The only ones that interests me (and are interested in me) are Jewish girls.

mrsesamechicken wrote:
DCX_10 wrote:I think you are right. It is logical. A "normal" girl would carry far lower risk since they have had far fewer partners. It is just mathematics. The same thing is true in China. I don't trust the "normal" white and black women in USA though. Even a "normal" girl in USA can have 10 partners ........ in a year!!!


What cave are you living in? 10 guys in one year is LOW for most american women now. Especially during their college years ;)
DCX_10
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:52 pm
Location: USA

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests