Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Hot 43 yr. old Chinese Woman - no children

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Hot 43 yr. old Chinese Woman - no children

Postby Rock » September 9th, 2010, 4:16 pm

I wonder if she looks this good in person.

http://www.loveme.com/mp/info625.htm
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby globetrotter » September 9th, 2010, 4:48 pm

Ask Yourself This:

Why would a single woman in China, a nation with 130 men to every 100 women, be unmarried until she is 43?

All women are married by 26, later than that they are too old.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: November 20th, 2009, 8:45 pm
Location: Someplace Other Than This Forum

Re: Hot 43 yr. old Chinese Woman - no children

Postby Winston » September 9th, 2010, 5:06 pm

Rock wrote:I wonder if she looks this good in person.

http://www.loveme.com/mp/info625.htm


You think she's hot? Wow. No wonder we don't have the same taste at all. lol
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24795
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: Hot 43 yr. old Chinese Woman - no children

Postby Rock » September 9th, 2010, 5:15 pm

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:I wonder if she looks this good in person.

http://www.loveme.com/mp/info625.htm


You think she's hot? Wow. No wonder we don't have the same taste at all. lol


She's very cute to me in those photos. And I'm impressed that she looks so youthful (if she looks similar to the photos in real life). She looks pretty damn good compared to most middle aged women IMO.
Last edited by Rock on September 9th, 2010, 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Postby Rock » September 9th, 2010, 5:23 pm

globetrotter wrote:Ask Yourself This:

Why would a single woman in China, a nation with 130 men to every 100 women, be unmarried until she is 43?

All women are married by 26, later than that they are too old.


I don't get your point. Are you saying there must be something wrong with her or that she's lying in her profile?

Also, where did you get that 1.3/1.0 male to female ratio. I did a quick Google on sex ratios by country and got just 1.06/1.0 for 15-64 yr. old demographic within China (CIA website: https://www.cia.gov/library/publication ... /2018.html)
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Re: Hot 43 yr. old Chinese Woman - no children

Postby wuxi » September 9th, 2010, 5:35 pm

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:I wonder if she looks this good in person.

http://www.loveme.com/mp/info625.htm


You think she's hot? Wow. No wonder we don't have the same taste at all. lol


She's very cute to me in those photos. And I'm impressed that she looks so youthful (if the looks similar to the photos in real life).


Compared to a 43 yr old american woman she looks great. Chinese women will usually look 10 years younger than western women. Any woman in china over the age of 30 will have a difficult time finding a guy. Its safe to say her dating days are officially over. The only guys that are going to take her seriously are from western countries and she knows it.
wuxi
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 277
Joined: August 12th, 2010, 3:28 pm

Re: Hot 43 yr. old Chinese Woman - no children

Postby Rock » September 9th, 2010, 5:56 pm

wuxi wrote:
Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:I wonder if she looks this good in person.

http://www.loveme.com/mp/info625.htm


You think she's hot? Wow. No wonder we don't have the same taste at all. lol


She's very cute to me in those photos. And I'm impressed that she looks so youthful (if the looks similar to the photos in real life).


Compared to a 43 yr old american woman she looks great. Chinese women will usually look 10 years younger than western women. Any woman in china over the age of 30 will have a difficult time finding a guy. Its safe to say her dating days are officially over. The only guys that are going to take her seriously are from western countries and she knows it.


To me, she looks (in the photo) better than most middle aged women I've seen in China too.

Yes, I suppose its difficult for her to find a Chinese guy now. But I have seen it happen a couple times (older Chinese women marry / re-marry with a decent and eligible Chinese man). Generally, though, I suppose older Chinese men are like the old bull who wants to eat fresh grass.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Postby Repatriate » September 9th, 2010, 8:38 pm

I doubt she looks that good in person although it is possible but the pic seems like it was photoshopped heavily. The skin tones look artificial like someone did a lot of contrast and blemish editing.

I believe Michelle Yeoh, Gong Li, and Maggie Cheung are all in their 40's but they are still very attractive and classy looking women. Then again they were all beauty queens in their heydays and live charmed lives. A middle aged woman in Shenzhen in her 40's lived hard.

edit: Sweet jesus, I just googled Michelle Yeoh's age and she's nearly 50. Damn she's one hot lady for someone pushing that age. I can't think of any caucasian actress who is still that attractive at that age.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 7:39 pm

Postby pete98146 » September 9th, 2010, 8:56 pm

She's more cute and wholesome looking than smoking hot. But she is a very attractive lady nonetheless.

This doesn't surprise me one bit. Asian women who take good care of themselves age very well. I have a client who is 50 years old (upper class Korean heritage) and she looks like a 30 year old. In fact she is much more attractive than both of her daughters.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1125
Joined: June 22nd, 2009, 4:31 pm

Postby Rock » September 9th, 2010, 9:29 pm

Repatriate wrote:I doubt she looks that good in person although it is possible but the pic seems like it was photoshopped heavily. The skin tones look artificial like someone did a lot of contrast and blemish editing.

I believe Michelle Yeoh, Gong Li, and Maggie Cheung are all in their 40's but they are still very attractive and classy looking women. Then again they were all beauty queens in their heydays and live charmed lives. A middle aged woman in Shenzhen in her 40's lived hard.

edit: Sweet jesus, I just googled Michelle Yeoh's age and she's nearly 50. Damn she's one hot lady for someone pushing that age. I can't think of any caucasian actress who is still that attractive at that age.


I wanna add a distinction to this discussion - youthfulness vs. attractiveness

The famous girls you mention above are very attractive to a large percentage of males (ie they would get very high HOT or NOT scores). But the last time I saw 2 of them (Michelle Yeoh and Gong Li) on the HD big screen, they both looked like mature women (esp. Michelle), albeit attractive ones. Gong Li really moved my heart when she was younger in "Lifetimes" and "Raise the Red Lantern".

Anyway, plainer looking women sometimes age better, especially if they start out with a lot of baby fat in their faces.

So my ideal for older women is one who A) had at least a fairly attractive starting point (attractiveness) and B) avoided much physical aging (youthfulness) and C) was never a mother or does not look like one (belly skin and muscle quality).

The girl in the link I posted looks, to me, very cute and extremely youthful (20s or early 30s). But as some have pointed-out, the photos are probably akin to a white lie, esp. since they appear to have been shot professionally.

I remember a few years ago when one of the less attractive girls in my office handed-out her wedding picture cards (same size as business cards). As soon as she left, everyone was making comments like, "is that really...., no way". Of course the photos made her look beautiful and flawless.
Last edited by Rock on September 9th, 2010, 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Postby Rock » September 9th, 2010, 9:35 pm

Repatriate wrote:
edit: Sweet jesus, I just googled Michelle Yeoh's age and she's nearly 50. Damn she's one hot lady for someone pushing that age. I can't think of any caucasian actress who is still that attractive at that age.


What do you think of Christie Brinkley who's now 56?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Postby globetrotter » September 10th, 2010, 2:47 am

Rock wrote:
globetrotter wrote:Ask Yourself This:

Why would a single woman in China, a nation with 130 men to every 100 women, be unmarried until she is 43?

All women are married by 26, later than that they are too old.


I don't get your point. Are you saying there must be something wrong with her or that she's lying in her profile?

Also, where did you get that 1.3/1.0 male to female ratio. I did a quick Google on sex ratios by country and got just 1.06/1.0 for 15-64 yr. old demographic within China (CIA website: https://www.cia.gov/library/publication ... /2018.html)


That ratio is for rural residents, kids 14 to 20. You should see my classes. 1,400 kids. 55% female.

My point is that all women worth marrying in China are married and that only someone with issues would not be married, ever, at 43.

If she is such a great catch she would have married at 26 at the latest.

This is what happens when you live in Asia - your standards can change and YOU, the MAN, can be choosy.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: November 20th, 2009, 8:45 pm
Location: Someplace Other Than This Forum

Postby Winston » September 17th, 2010, 10:35 am

Now this is what I call a hot 44 year old Chinese woman! Wow!

http://profiles.happierabroad.com/women/info112202.htm

Image
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24795
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby globetrotter » September 17th, 2010, 12:06 pm

Keep in mind that ALL Chinese vanity photos are 'shopped, mostly to lighten the skin tone. She is not that light skinned in person, I can almost guarantee it.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: November 20th, 2009, 8:45 pm
Location: Someplace Other Than This Forum

Postby Winston » December 30th, 2010, 5:25 pm

Check out this 49 year old Chinese woman. How can she look like this? No way!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info118177.htm

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24795
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest