Hot 43 yr. old Chinese Woman - no children

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Hot 43 yr. old Chinese Woman - no children

Post by Rock »

I wonder if she looks this good in person.

http://www.loveme.com/mp/info625.htm

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Ask Yourself This:

Why would a single woman in China, a nation with 130 men to every 100 women, be unmarried until she is 43?

All women are married by 26, later than that they are too old.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hot 43 yr. old Chinese Woman - no children

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:I wonder if she looks this good in person.

You think she's hot? Wow. No wonder we don't have the same taste at all. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:

She's very cute to me in those photos. And I'm impressed that she looks so youthful (if she looks similar to the photos in real life). She looks pretty damn good compared to most middle aged women IMO.
Last edited by Rock on September 9th, 2010, 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

globetrotter wrote:Ask Yourself This:

Why would a single woman in China, a nation with 130 men to every 100 women, be unmarried until she is 43?

I don't get your point. Are you saying there must be something wrong with her or that she's lying in her profile?

Also, where did you get that 1.3/1.0 male to female ratio. I did a quick Google on sex ratios by country and got just 1.06/1.0 for 15-64 yr. old demographic within China (CIA website: https://www.cia.gov/library/publication ... /2018.html)
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:

She's very cute to me in those photos. And I'm impressed that she looks so youthful (if the looks similar to the photos in real life).
Compared to a 43 yr old american woman she looks great. Chinese women will usually look 10 years younger than western women. Any woman in china over the age of 30 will have a difficult time finding a guy. Its safe to say her dating days are officially over. The only guys that are going to take her seriously are from western countries and she knows it.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

wuxi wrote:
Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:

She's very cute to me in those photos. And I'm impressed that she looks so youthful (if the looks similar to the photos in real life).
Compared to a 43 yr old american woman she looks great. Chinese women will usually look 10 years younger than western women. Any woman in china over the age of 30 will have a difficult time finding a guy. Its safe to say her dating days are officially over. The only guys that are going to take her seriously are from western countries and she knows it.
To me, she looks (in the photo) better than most middle aged women I've seen in China too.

Yes, I suppose its difficult for her to find a Chinese guy now. But I have seen it happen a couple times (older Chinese women marry / re-marry with a decent and eligible Chinese man). Generally, though, I suppose older Chinese men are like the old bull who wants to eat fresh grass.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I doubt she looks that good in person although it is possible but the pic seems like it was photoshopped heavily. The skin tones look artificial like someone did a lot of contrast and blemish editing.

I believe Michelle Yeoh, Gong Li, and Maggie Cheung are all in their 40's but they are still very attractive and classy looking women. Then again they were all beauty queens in their heydays and live charmed lives. A middle aged woman in Shenzhen in her 40's lived hard.

edit: Sweet jesus, I just googled Michelle Yeoh's age and she's nearly 50. Damn she's one hot lady for someone pushing that age. I can't think of any caucasian actress who is still that attractive at that age.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

She's more cute and wholesome looking than smoking hot. But she is a very attractive lady nonetheless.

This doesn't surprise me one bit. Asian women who take good care of themselves age very well. I have a client who is 50 years old (upper class Korean heritage) and she looks like a 30 year old. In fact she is much more attractive than both of her daughters.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Repatriate wrote:I doubt she looks that good in person although it is possible but the pic seems like it was photoshopped heavily. The skin tones look artificial like someone did a lot of contrast and blemish editing.

I believe Michelle Yeoh, Gong Li, and Maggie Cheung are all in their 40's but they are still very attractive and classy looking women. Then again they were all beauty queens in their heydays and live charmed lives. A middle aged woman in Shenzhen in her 40's lived hard.

edit: Sweet jesus, I just googled Michelle Yeoh's age and she's nearly 50. Damn she's one hot lady for someone pushing that age. I can't think of any caucasian actress who is still that attractive at that age.
I wanna add a distinction to this discussion - youthfulness vs. attractiveness

The famous girls you mention above are very attractive to a large percentage of males (ie they would get very high HOT or NOT scores). But the last time I saw 2 of them (Michelle Yeoh and Gong Li) on the HD big screen, they both looked like mature women (esp. Michelle), albeit attractive ones. Gong Li really moved my heart when she was younger in "Lifetimes" and "Raise the Red Lantern".

Anyway, plainer looking women sometimes age better, especially if they start out with a lot of baby fat in their faces.

So my ideal for older women is one who A) had at least a fairly attractive starting point (attractiveness) and B) avoided much physical aging (youthfulness) and C) was never a mother or does not look like one (belly skin and muscle quality).

The girl in the link I posted looks, to me, very cute and extremely youthful (20s or early 30s). But as some have pointed-out, the photos are probably akin to a white lie, esp. since they appear to have been shot professionally.

I remember a few years ago when one of the less attractive girls in my office handed-out her wedding picture cards (same size as business cards). As soon as she left, everyone was making comments like, "is that really...., no way". Of course the photos made her look beautiful and flawless.
Last edited by Rock on September 9th, 2010, 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Repatriate wrote:
What do you think of Christie Brinkley who's now 56?
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Rock wrote:
globetrotter wrote:Ask Yourself This:

I don't get your point. Are you saying there must be something wrong with her or that she's lying in her profile?

Also, where did you get that 1.3/1.0 male to female ratio. I did a quick Google on sex ratios by country and got just 1.06/1.0 for 15-64 yr. old demographic within China (CIA website: https://www.cia.gov/library/publication ... /2018.html)
That ratio is for rural residents, kids 14 to 20. You should see my classes. 1,400 kids. 55% female.

My point is that all women worth marrying in China are married and that only someone with issues would not be married, ever, at 43.

If she is such a great catch she would have married at 26 at the latest.

This is what happens when you live in Asia - your standards can change and YOU, the MAN, can be choosy.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Now this is what I call a hot 44 year old Chinese woman! Wow!

http://profiles.happierabroad.com/women/info112202.htm

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Keep in mind that ALL Chinese vanity photos are 'shopped, mostly to lighten the skin tone. She is not that light skinned in person, I can almost guarantee it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this 49 year old Chinese woman. How can she look like this? No way!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info118177.htm