Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!
Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.
Find Your Foreign Sweetheart Now! Try our international Dating Sites and Overseas Romance Tours!
Translation of above article posted at http://www.chinahush.com/2009/04/09/chi ... /#more-544
1. We are not very educated, but we are good looking, donâ€™t those men say, youth is wealth? Thatâ€™s why being young is being valuable. If you want to sleep with us, you must pay, so no one owes anyone.
We are selling our youth, if men donâ€™t give us money, there is no way we will sleep with you for nothing. If you are good looking, we might consider, but at least you have to look like â€œAndy Lauâ€� or something.
2. We are not those â€œchickenâ€� (hooker, prostitute), one night for 100 Yuan and also can go on sale. Today 100, tomorrow 50. Isnâ€™t that annoying, itâ€™s like selling fried dough twist. When no one wants, one night for 20 will do too, canâ€™t even make back the investment. We are â€œsecond wivesâ€� (mistresses), no matter what, we are high-end stuff, even when goes for wholesale prices, we donâ€™t have to worry about not having buyers.
3. Being mistress is self-resources development, like those educated people say, this is â€œgreenâ€� economy, according to Director Nu it is â€œsmoke-free industryâ€�. Being a beautiful woman, not being a mistress, unless finds someone very rich, but then there is no freedom. Also those people will never want our kind. Find a civil servant or some professor? only sounds good, you are still going to be poor, how much money can a professor make? Canâ€™t even make enough to by books for himself, how can they afford to let us to spend? In todayâ€™s society, who doesnâ€™t only recognize money, we have the capital, recognize big money. Wait till no one wants us anymore, who will willing to spend money on an old and lifeless woman?
4. Once in my home town, in a general meeting, womenâ€™s director says being a woman must earn (respect), and self-improvement, self-confidence and self-reliance. Being mistresses we have done all of that. Even though money comes from our boss, but we must work for it. Most of the money is earned by ourselves. Self-improvement? You are strong if you can find money, not strong if cannot find money. Self-confidence? Is being confident with-in ourselves. In the beginning mistresses do not dare to ask our boss for more money. After couple of times, we have gained more self-confidence, when asking for money, at least asking for 100,000-200,000. About self-reliance, this should be the demand for men. Asking women to be self-reliance, isnâ€™t this ridiculous? If men cannot even be self-reliance, what are they doing with a mistress? Read the fortune every day?
5. I can â€œeliminateâ€� someoneâ€™s wife this means in todayâ€™s society, women who like men with money and power can easily succeed. I have been a mistress for 5 years now, and only summarized to this. If you are not successful, because you have not met the real men with money and power. Because men are extremely horny and love womenâ€™s beauty, we finally have the opportunity to rise up.
6. Before when I was in school, Those literal-minded teachers have told us, â€œ兵哥哥â€�(a novel by Song Zuying) is a very adorable person, also says teaching is adorable and lovable, this is so ridiculous. In fact no matter how good those people are it has nothing to do with us. In our eyes lecherous people with money and power are the most adorable people in the world. Man who has money is my daddy, who has power is my daddy. Man with no money, canâ€™t even to be my son or grandson.
7. In this society looking for a man for what? To get married, have kids, these are all executes. The only reason is to depend on them. Those women who do not think like that will never grow up. Those women who want to be independent, sounds so good, but in the end, they end up alone. Being women must depend on men. The most important thing for men is having money. Those so called â€œdecentâ€� men all are men who have lust but have no balls. It is ok for men not to be lustful, but it is not ok for them to be poor. Donâ€™t have balls, it can be trained, if they have no money they will have no future. Then we can only be apart even facing each other. With money we can be together even when we are thousand miles apart.
8. A sister with the same occupation once asked me: which is better, men with power or men with money? I told her, you are so stupid, of course men with power. Think about it why is even rich people wants to be close to people with power? That means men with power is better, having power is having money. Being close to power, must be better than being with men with money. Having power can achieve things money cannot buy. Also, rich men give you money but those all can be put on a price. With a powerful man, even he cannot give you money directly he can give you even better things although those things are very indirect. Powerful men are scared of being threatened so your relationship with him is more reliable. Those powerful and lustful men, who doesnâ€™t have scandals? If you are more calculating, he does not dare to break up with you. With men with money but no power, you cannot threaten them. They at most give you some money and then ask you to get lost.
I like this girl... but Andy Lau is considered good looking?
Also, the best quote ever: "It is ok for men not to be lustful, but it is not ok for them to be poor."
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Yeah these mistresses are basically high priced prostitutes that you have to sponsor and they are always constantly looking to "move up" which means they really aren't worth the time or effort. I guess it's ok to play if you are one of those super handsome guys who can bullshit them into them taking care of you like a sugar momma and flipping the script . There are some super rich lonely guys in China who are willing to play this game. Actually it's just not China but in Asia this sort of thing isn't unusual. I do think it's particularly bad in countries where the gender ratio favors attractive women though.
Her mindset is what i've said that a lot of Chinese women have on the mainland. This is why I have maintained that a lot of them are actually terrible choices to have relationships with. Of course it's a nation with 1.3 billion people so not all women are the same but it's also 1.3 billion people living in highly unequal income stratified situations where tensions and materialism can run into extremes. It naturally warps some people.
Who wrote that? Is it from a real mistress or a satire? It confirms what I said about their mentality being totally materialistic and non-spiritual and non-soulful. People like that and I never relate and are on totally different wavelengths.
So much for the wise teachings of Lao Tzu and Buddhism.
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!
See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!
"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
I've met women who think 100% like this in Thailand and it's definitely real.
Chinese spiritualism and philosophical idealism was already dying in the 19th century and pretty much died completely after the cultural revolution. What you have now are a lot of Chinese people "pretending" to be in touch but really just basking in the new age of excess.