Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

My trip to China (report so far)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby keius » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:44 am

You know, cybersexing anonymously is a real bad idea. I don't even find the idea appealing myself BUT...just imagine, if your on QQ and you make your name and location public....and if she's capping your cybersexing session....

BTW, it's virtually impossible to tell if a girl is a virgin nowadays. Simple surgical procedures ensure that....plus some of these girls are really great actors.
keius
Freshman Poster

Postby DCX_10 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:25 am

Deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Postby globetrotter » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:29 am

"BTW, it's virtually impossible to tell if a girl is a virgin nowadays. Simple surgical procedures ensure that....plus some of these girls are really great actors."

Uh, no it isn't. Deflower a few virgins and you will be able to tell by the way their hips move before/after they f**k for the first time. Also the vag has a first f**k feel that is unique, and their faces often flush bright red the first 1 - 6 times they have vaginal sex.

There is no replacement for experience, guys.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Postby DCX_10 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:12 pm

Deleted.
Last edited by DCX_10 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:01 pm

The_Adventurer wrote:I've been having similar incidents with QQ. A random girl showed up and her first line was "I want to marry black"... Another showed up last night, sent me her picture and immediately asked, "Can you love me?" A couple of waitresses in restaurants I frequent often have asked my QQ number.

Unfortunately QQ on Mac is very limited. No video and very few features besides basic chat. I heard there is QQ for iPad, so I am thinking of getting one of those after they release the new iPad in January with Face Time!

How do you meet girls on QQ? I've installed it but I don't see a way to meet girls. All I see are some chat rooms I think. Is that it?

Also, I had to install an older version of QQ. The new version doesn't work and keeps installing something called Sweet IM instead, even though it says it already downloaded QQ. And there are no applications to open QQ either. Very strange. Can anyone figure out why? How can something so popular not even work or install? Here is the new version that doesn't work.

http://qq-messenger.en.softonic.com/
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

QQ

Postby Twobrains » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:22 pm

I looked into QQ a couple of years ago. I remember that the easiest way to do it was to download the Miranda instant messenger, and then you can get a QQ plugin for it. I've never been near China (yet) though, so I didn't try it fully.
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand