Mark Zuckerberg's Chinese Girlfriend

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

momopi wrote:Hey, if he likes her, then that's his business.

Back in college, we had a native American guest speaker from Northern CA. He told us that in the old days, when men wanted to choose a wife, he'd feel her hands. If she had "worker's hands", it means that she'd weave, cook, and clean, making a good wife. If her hands are nice and soft, you'd starve as her husband.

Over the past decade, I've dated girls ranging from uber short/skinny, 5' tall & 98 lbs, to tall and chubby. From personal experience with girls in California, Taiwan, Singapore, and Malaysia, I found that pretty girls tend to be lazy at home and have messy bedrooms/bathrooms. Once I dated a girl from HK whos room was so messy, you could barely open the door to the room, and her dirty laundry was all over the floor. Her bathroom? I had to use 2 bottles of bleach to clean it.

My ex-GF in Taipei, I had to mop her bedroom floor and launder her bed sheets and blanket, because it was filthy and disgusting. She slept with her pet dog and the dog barfed on her sheets. She kept her underwear stashed in plastic garbage bags in her bed as storage. If you saw her outside the house, you would've never guessed as she looked perfectly dressed up and pretty.

I also recall this skinny Taiwanese chic from UCLA. Her bed smelled funny and I asked when was the last time that she changed her sheets. "2 or 3 months", she replied. Then she commented "maybe longer'. She also wears her jeans for weeks without washing and sat on my bed in those same jeans. X_X At that point I actually felt sorry for my nice bedsheets.

After 20 years of dating, I've simply concluded that the old native Indian guy had the right idea. Hotties make great girlfriends and hot lays in the sack, but most do not make good marriage material. If you're looking for a wife who'd stay & be loyal to you and change your diapers when you're 90 years old, you really need to look at qualities other than looks.

Story short, when I was in collage, I use to live in a house that rented out the rooms to collage students. Well, in this house there was a very beautiful Asian girl who was a student and part time model. She was in famous magazines, a few low budget movies, and a few music videos.

Well, her room was always a mess, she never made her bed, everything in her room was unorganized, shoes all over the place, her car was dirty and had old fast food bags and trash in the seats; and when she cooked, the kitchen looked like a hurricane when through it all to cook a simple dish.

The worse part was the bathroom.... Every time I had to use the bathroom after her there was hair and foreign objects all in the drain and in the sink. It was gross and I could not believe that such a good looking girl could be so dirty and careless.

This girl use to invite me all the time to come in her room and spend time with her (she was into blk guys), or offer me her food, but 9 times out of 10 I would refuse because she was so unclean to me.

She eventually got mad at me because I would not make any advances at her so we stopped talking to each other.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Repatriate wrote:
momopi wrote:
My ex-GF in Taipei, I had to mop her bedroom floor and launder her bed sheets and blanket, because it was filthy and disgusting. She slept with her pet dog and the dog barfed on her sheets. She kept her underwear stashed in plastic garbage bags in her bed as storage. If you saw her outside the house, you would've never guessed as she looked perfectly dressed up and pretty.
This along with the peeing in the mouth stories i've been reading on this forum are actually making me a little ill. :lol:

Yeah some women are slobs at home and i've seen this as well. Trade roommate stories with women who have had to room a lot. I've never had guys i've roomed with in college leave their skidmarked underwear laying around but the women i've talked with have always had some "interesting" stories such as their roomies leaving used tampons out on the floor/counter etc..
My x gf told me her female roommate in collage would do the number 2 and would not take a shower or wipe. I saw this girl myself and she was your normal looking, middle class, in shape, white girl.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Repatriate wrote: Yeah the American diet is high in all kinds of sugars that are in everything. This has led to an obesity epidemic since the 70's. I remember growing up that people in the 80's were already starting to look fat but then in the 90's it was like "what the f**k happened?" The worst example of this that I saw was traveling around the southern states. People look like land whales there with triple chins, huge distended bellies, and legs jiggling with cellulite. It was sad and grotesque.

White American women also tend to wear too much make up and for some reason white people in the U.S. like to get fake tans. So you end up with a lot of people walking around with that silly orange skinned tint. Plus women look so much older when they are in their 30's. Just for example I talked to some white American women in Thailand and they said they just graduated college and they looked like they were in their 40's. :lol:

So true. I was taken back when I went to visit a childhood friend of mine after not vising him for almost a decade.

My friend is ONLY 34, but when he opened the door to greet me I thought I was talking to his father! He has noticeable gray hair, he talks slow and is sluggish, he's seriously overweight with zero muscle tone, and he has this overall apathetic attitude about life. What the hell happened? This guy use to be a good athlete!
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I just realized:

Looks like Rock with one of his Taiwanese girlfriends! :P
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

You should post those photos you sent me - they both look so miserable!

How his life could have been much better if he'd have married a Pattaya gogo girl!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Chinese Girlfriend

Post by Rocky Top »

Repatriate wrote:
wuxi wrote:If your a billionaire with an asian fetish try and get a girlfriend that doesn't look like a train wreck, not like this pinhead. This chick wouldn't stand a chance of getting a boyfriend in asia but in the US she can land the big one. Most guys working in china have smokin hot girlfriend despite the fact there broke and there drunk half the time.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures ... tions.html
Yeah she does look pretty terrible right down to the linebacker thighs/calves that should not be on any asian woman. I'm not particularly surprised by Zuckerberg's preference in women though. It seems guys that fit his profile (skinny, nerdy, relatively smart, jewish background?) tend to date asian women.

This reminds me that Woody Harrelson has a pretty ugly looking asian wife as well. The dorky looking actor Michael Cera was also dating a pretty ugly Chinese girl.

Nicholas Cage at least married a pretty hot Korean waitress.

I think people do become a little blind when it comes to attraction from another race. Some guys generalize race down to collective superficial characteristics and go with the first "asian" or "white" woman that pops up. They end up with a dog but some people really can't tell all that well.
Throw in John Lennon & Yoko Ono.

To me, I say more power to them. Isn't Zuckerberg's girl an Ivy League medical student?
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Yep, I've read a lot of Asian guys saying whites have terrible taste in Asian women in regards to looks. In general I happen to agree with some of the generalizations. Japanese guys better look out for me because I will steal away that hottie :D

When you look at those photos his girlfriend is in a heck of a lot better shape than many American girls and she probably gives him a lot less crap. I'm not going to criticize him for his choice in women. He should do whatever he wants.