Mark Zuckerberg's Chinese Girlfriend

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

chanta76 wrote:Repatriate,

I notice that too. I think it maybe because the Asian American population is small and that maybe the reason why there is not too many hot looking Asian girls in USA. In Asia you see hot looking girls all over the place but the Asian girls in America is like hit or miss.

But I think in general speaking American women (white , black etc..) physical are the least attractive. On the average American women are over weight..and don't dress well or up keep. Usually women from overseas are much more attractive.

Not just Asian women in Asia but other women from other countries. I think diet plays a big part because the American diet is horrible and also in America being overweight is the normal look.
Yeah the American diet is high in all kinds of sugars that are in everything. This has led to an obesity epidemic since the 70's. I remember growing up that people in the 80's were already starting to look fat but then in the 90's it was like "what the f**k happened?" The worst example of this that I saw was traveling around the southern states. People look like land whales there with triple chins, huge distended bellies, and legs jiggling with cellulite. It was sad and grotesque.

White American women also tend to wear too much make up and for some reason white people in the U.S. like to get fake tans. So you end up with a lot of people walking around with that silly orange skinned tint. Plus women look so much older when they are in their 30's. Just for example I talked to some white American women in Thailand and they said they just graduated college and they looked like they were in their 40's. :lol:

A lot of continental European women don't have this totally worn out look. It seems like anglos age like crazy. These white American women just looked haggard beyond belief.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Why Mark Zuckerberg Is Worth a Billion Dollars!

Post by WorldTraveler »

Now I Understand Why Mark Zuckerberg Is Worth a Billion Dollars. He wants to stay at the office all the time so as not to having to be with his "beautiful" girlfriend!!!! I'm sure she's got a good CV/resume!
-
Winston that's why you're so poor because you spend all your time chasing beautiful women! Man up and get an ugly wife and stay at the office and work!
-
Now, I'm not as impressed by the BJ in the bathroom at the bar scene in "Social Network" movie! She must have really been disgusting!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: Why Mark Zuckerberg Is Worth a Billion Dollars!

Post by Repatriate »

WorldTraveler wrote: -
Now, I'm not as impressed by the BJ in the bathroom at the bar scene in "Social Network" movie! She must have really been disgusting!
What's funny about that movie is the actress that plays her is still about 1000 times better looking than the real thing.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Why Mark Zuckerberg Is Worth a Billion Dollars!

Post by WorldTraveler »

Repatriate wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote: -
What's funny about that movie is the actress that plays her is still about 1000 times better looking than the real thing.
That's fkng hilarious. I didn't realize that was supposed to be his girlfrined. I thought she was just some random silicon valley Geek groupie! So I guess if you're a Silicon Valley guy making zillions of dollars this is the best you can expect!!! That inspires me to work hard!!!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Now that is pretty amazing. But it´s the same with Bill Gates and many other nerds. I think at some point they are hardwired to love their jobs. So they do not really need a wife. But as a wife is necessary to look serious they take it somehow. And from a logical point of view an ugly wife creates lesser distractions and you will be much more productive.

Back in the days when the new Sultan came to power he would kill his brothers. The nice ones would lock their brothers in the harem. The locked ones would go crazy as the amount of whores was unbearable for them^^

Probably nerds have lesser testosterone or something. I would like to know that one.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

A few factoids in no particular order of importance:

1. Zuckerberg's been with this girl since his sophomore year at Harvard, 2003. So he chose her long before he because a billionaire or had even thought up Facebook.
2. One of his legit complaints about The Social Network is that the story portrayed his drive and motivation to be because he was girless, whereas in fact he had this gf the entire time the story takes place.
3. I have seen other pics of the gf in which she looked much better than in these pics. Nonetheless I agree, she ain't the greatest, even if she is 170cm :)
4. As to the nerd comments, you can't lump Gates or Zuckerberg into the category of your typical engineering type nerds. They're far more complex. Both of these guys are incredibly hard driving and have massive egos. I've heard Gates speak up close and personal. Do not let the' glasses and calm demeanor fool you. He's incredibly confident and absolutely controls the room and everyone in it. Zuckerberg is reportedly the same.
5. Frankly I think we should be applauding Zuckerberg for choosing a woman from a different race/culture. Maybe his motivations when he first chose her are similar to ours. His only mistake was picking a Chinese-American. Next time maybe he'll go for the real thing.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

odbo wrote:

That first video is from the Onion, which is a satirical website. They have their own news website that parodies news. The female reporter is an ex-reporter from another news channel and she is playing a character on the Onion's news channel.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

davewe, nerds do also have huge egos. I think like typical nerds they are afraid of hot chicks. So they hide themselfs from them. It´s a healthy approach. Still some kind of loserish for a f***ing BILLIONAIRE. Which makes me want to punch in their faces and steal the BILLIONS^^
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Billy wrote:davewe, nerds do also have huge egos. I think like typical nerds they are afraid of hot chicks. So they hide themselfs from them. It´s a healthy approach. Still some kind of loserish for a f***ing BILLIONAIRE. Which makes me want to punch in their faces and steal the BILLIONS^^
By all means try. They may be nerds but they're nerds with high quality security. Enjoy the bottom of Puget sound :)
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

davewe, i will concede that they are very alpha for nerds. But man they are BILLIONAIRES and live frugal like amish people. I am frugal myself but come on. Heffner style harem would be more naturel. I would be interested in their testo level.

Compare these guys with Cengiz Khan. He had a totally different attitude on woman ;-)
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Billy wrote:davewe, i will concede that they are very alpha for nerds. But man they are BILLIONAIRES and live frugal like amish people. I am frugal myself but come on. Heffner style harem would be more naturel. I would be interested in their testo level.

Compare these guys with Cengiz Khan. He had a totally different attitude on woman ;-)
Frugal? Gates' 66,000 sq. ft. home on Lake Washington is valued at around $150 million. We should all be so frugal.

But you are certainly right that they don't live the playboy Heffner lifestyle. But then most people don't.

Down in my city we know a lot more about Paul Allen, Gates co-founder of Microsoft. He's what I think of as a true nerd, though he gains more enjoyment with his money than Gates or Zuckerberg seem to with his yachts and sports teams and Hendrix museum, etc. But he strikes most people here as pretty lonely and unhappy, though frankly how would any of us truly know.

It's a totally different way of living when you can buy literally anything imaginable, including people. Not sure that I would ever want that much.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

dav, the older I get the more I become evil. Yes I would buy people^^. Call me bad. Yes I am bad^^.

I think there is a huge difference between the nerds an what I would call the body guys. I am sports and dance guy. So my body need action. But I believe nerds don´t really feel high. Girls have not real value when you don´t f**k them hard. So nerds are braniacs. So they have a different view on things.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Billy wrote:davewe, i will concede that they are very alpha for nerds. But man they are BILLIONAIRES and live frugal like amish people. I am frugal myself but come on. Heffner style harem would be more naturel. I would be interested in their testo level.

I know for a fact that Zuckerberg travels an awful lot. He was in Thailand a year or two ago..just dropped by for no specific reason and didn't announce he was going to come. The news here blew up over night because someone spotted him at a upper class night spot. It was really him too because he confirmed it later. The guy is known to travel around the world a lot and just pops up at different places. I saw him sitting courtside at a NY Knick's basketball game just recently along with Mark Cuban. :lol:

The thing is a guy like Zuckerberg looks completely unremarkable. He has the luxury to do what he wants and he probably owns private jets and travels in such discrete luxury that you'd be hard pressed to imagine the sort of lifestyle he leads. There's the "public" image and how it is in real life.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Rep, in the matter of Bill Gates we know how he is. Maybe things are different with zuckerberg, but i don´t think so. I would not spend any minute with his ugly girl friend if I would be so rich. So I think he is a nerd. I understand making some action in stealth mode but who would bother to play games with the media when you are a BILLIONAIRE^^Life is to short to spend time with an ugly chick specially when you are a BILLIONAIRE^^I will diss him in my next track. Imagine how should we normal guys have fun when even billionaires are not able to enjoy life to the fullest? he reminds me also of warren buffett. What does this guy want to do with all this money?