Big problem with Cherry blossoms

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
miles_ahead
Freshman Poster

Big problem with Cherry blossoms

Post by miles_ahead »

I got a real problem with this web site, I barely joined last week and i can't keep up with the 30 messeges, smiles and chat request i get every single day :lol: im exhausted what do they think i am somekind of Superman with a keyboard!! They want to suck me dry, like a piece of orange and just leave the peal. Don't these hot women know that men need a break from time to time?.... LOL its funny but thats the way it should be here in the US, but its quite the opposite. Hmm just makes me realize how much men are not in demand in this country. Sweet baby jesus i have to get my ass over there.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL I sympathize with you bro. Now you can afford to be picky :)

Btw, can you use my affiliate link if you decide to be a paying member so I can get credit?

http://www.blossoms.com/?adid=WP3044
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

How good looking are the girls, though?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Good luck! I met my wife on CB as did my good buddy. Try to find one with a good head on her shoulders.
miles_ahead
Freshman Poster

Post by miles_ahead »

Most of the girls are ok to cute and some are just jaw droping gorgeous (smaller percentage) But almost all of them have nice thin bodies and that by itself is a big plus over any American dating site IMHO. The ones that are really hot, can be a little pickier I can tell, they will responde but not as quickly as the other ones, still good though. But only problem is that most of these girls get attached really quickly and want to take things to the next level really really quickly, but is that a bad thing?. I called a girl on the phone yesterday and she was already asking me if we were to get mmarried how many kids would i like to have. LOL. Everything comes with a price tag, and like they say "if something is too good to be true, it probably is". I guess it depends on what you're looking for, For me its too quick because im not looking to get married anytime soon or have children, but the girl i spoke to was very cute, at least thats what the picture looked like, i did notice that her cute face didn't match her voice, is this typical of all young philipinas having older sounding voices?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

miles_ahead wrote:Most of the girls are ok to cute and some are just jaw droping gorgeous (smaller percentage) But almost all of them have nice thin bodies and that by itself is a big plus over any American dating site IMHO. The ones that are really hot, can be a little pickier I can tell, they will responde but not as quickly as the other ones, still good though. But only problem is that most of these girls get attached really quickly and want to take things to the next level really really quickly, but is that a bad thing?. I called a girl on the phone yesterday and she was already asking me if we were to get mmarried how many kids would i like to have. LOL. Everything comes with a price tag, and like they say "if something is too good to be true, it probably is". I guess it depends on what you're looking for, For me its too quick because im not looking to get married anytime soon or have children, but the girl i spoke to was very cute, at least thats what the picture looked like, i did notice that her cute face didn't match her voice, is this typical of all young philipinas having older sounding voices?
Sometimes. Why did you call her? Calling the PH is expensive. Why not just talk on Skype or Yahoo Messenger? Then you can see her on webcam too, to make sure she is real.

Yeah they are cute but the problem is that they aren't exactly refined. Many of them seem a bit barbaric and uncivilized. To me that's a bit unfeminine. It depends on how she carries herself though. So in this case, it pays to be picky.

Some things that sound too good to be true, actually are true though. This is one of the exceptions. That's the beauty of it.

I guess the only catch here is that these poor girls will probably expect you to support their family at some point, and also when you date someone of a lower social/economic class then you, you may feel that your class/status is being lowered in a sense.

But hey, being wanted is better than not being wanted at least.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
miles_ahead
Freshman Poster

Post by miles_ahead »

Winston wrote:Sometimes. Why did you call her? Calling the PH is expensive. Why not just talk on Skype or Yahoo Messenger? Then you can see her on webcam too, to make sure she is real.

Yeah they are cute but the problem is that they aren't exactly refined. Many of them seem a bit barbaric and uncivilized. To me that's a bit unfeminine. It depends on how she carries herself though. So in this case, it pays to be picky.

Some things that sound too good to be true, actually are true though. This is one of the exceptions. That's the beauty of it.

I guess the only catch here is that these poor girls will probably expect you to support their family at some point, and also when you date someone of a lower social/economic class then you, you may feel that your class/status is being lowered in a sense.

But hey, being wanted is better than not being wanted at least.
Winston, Yea i used a calling card im still a Rockie I'll get skype set up soon. I'll use that link you sent me as well, i already bought a six Mo Membership. LOL "barbaric and uncivilized" thats funny, yea they are a little aggressive at times. You are definatelly right, it feels really good to be wanted, I guess i can meet some of these girls when i visit the PH, and they seem to know that you're chatting with many girls, as they say "am i the only one on this site" type of thing, i think they know that the compitition is fierce in theit homeland, thats why they get attached quickly.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Not all Filipinas know how to use Skype. They are much more familiar with Yahoo Messenger, which has both voice and webcam chat. Just invite her to use that. She'll be much more likely to be familiar with it.

Whoa I just had a feeling of deja vu when I wrote that! I wonder if I gave the same advice to someone else here before?

Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

Yeah go with YM every girl who uses one of those dating sites seems to have it, and the webcam option is great. If you don't have one, get one. It is so damn nice, isn't it? All these lovely girls interested in you...when you sign up on a domestic dating site like POF...you rarely, if ever, get anything, and when you do...it's usually a single mom or a fatty, or both. I love these international dating websites. It's the wave of the future, to replace worthless american women.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Just sent you a PM with some words of advice.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Re: Big problem with Cherry blossoms

Post by wuxi »

miles_ahead wrote:I got a real problem with this web site, I barely joined last week and i can't keep up with the 30 messeges, smiles and chat request i get every single day :lol: im exhausted what do they think i am somekind of Superman with a keyboard!! They want to suck me dry, like a piece of orange and just leave the peal. Don't these hot women know that men need a break from time to time?.... LOL its funny but thats the way it should be here in the US, but its quite the opposite. Hmm just makes me realize how much men are not in demand in this country. Sweet baby jesus i have to get my ass over there.
Your lucky you only get 30 messages/day. I was getting 150 messages/day with dateinasia.com. At one point I had over 1000 e-mails I couldn`t even open my inbox. I had several women offer to be my wife and some of them were rich too. The response I recieved was so great I had to give up, the experience just blew my mind. I made friends with one of the women and we still chat sometimes.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Man reading this makes me want to get on cherry blossoms now. :\

I'm kinda conflicted though, I hate the idea of getting someone's hopes up when it might be at least another 8 months before I can leave my current job or work abroad.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

HAHAHA :lol: Enishi where did you get the avatar. its really stupid looking and very funny.
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Post by Shokkers »

I hope this is better than that "Date In Asia" site...I'm getting dogs galore.
KK's books CLOWNWHITE and INHUMAN RESOURCES are out now on Amazon.com!
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

I got my avatar on another forum several years back. :)