Fat Chinese Girl

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Re: Fat Chinese Girl

Post by wuxi »

Repatriate wrote:
wuxi wrote: I've had chinese women throwing themselves at me on many occasions, even grabbing me in public places. So get your facts straight and don't get desparate and hook up with some disgusting asian woman.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2007 ... 158780.htm
Haha women that throw themselves at foreigners are literally the sort you want to avoid no matter how "attractive" they may be.
Incidently, the woman(Lina) was about 5'5'', 105 lbs ., 14 years younger than me and smokin hot. That kind of abuse I can tolerate.

Theres roughly 500 million women in china. If 90% of those women are gold diggers that still leaves 50 million women that are marriage material which is infinately better numbers than the US.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

This is funny from an American perspective. Obese Americans have been known to tell people of normal weight, "you're too skinny." As if one should feel guilty for not having an eating disorder.

Last edited by odbo on July 10th, 2012, 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

That's one hot mamasita! Yeeeaaawww! :P

She's not that fat actually. Bones and no curves are even worse.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E_Irizarry wrote:Fellas,

She'll never have a "body" because her gut-to-hip-to-bust ratio is abhorrent. Her tat-tahs are small while her gut protrudes immensely, so she's scored down already. lol

And on top of that, she doesn't have baby-bearing hips..another turnoff.

So it's not that she's overweight; it's just the weight is not distributed in the correct places in order to attract a guy whom is into curvy, fertile-looking women.
Your post is the one that gets to the point. If you care to add anything else you know about hip-to-waist ratio, or baby-bearing hips, in various countries, then please post.

Forgive me for asking what is probably already posted elsewhere - but where do you look for women?
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Falcon wrote:That's one hot mamasita! Yeeeaaawww! :P
And just like with Mexican women who pop out 5 kids before they hit their 20 and then do nothing but sit around watching Argentinean soap-operas and eating refried beans with cheese, you better have enough Miller Lite and Tequila on hand to get an erection.

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

She looks like she is pregnant .
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Jester wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Fellas,

She'll never have a "body" because her gut-to-hip-to-bust ratio is abhorrent. Her tat-tahs are small while her gut protrudes immensely, so she's scored down already. lol

And on top of that, she doesn't have baby-bearing hips..another turnoff.

So it's not that she's overweight; it's just the weight is not distributed in the correct places in order to attract a guy whom is into curvy, fertile-looking women.
Your post is the one that gets to the point. If you care to add anything else you know about hip-to-waist ratio, or baby-bearing hips, in various countries, then please post.

Forgive me for asking what is probably already posted elsewhere - but where do you look for women?
A resurrected thread eh? Well I look for a woman that is not a feminist. I don't have too much respect for women unless they are truly intellectual and intelligente..not just an unmitigated charlatan that touts about having a weak-ass non-technical 4-year degree. I feel that most women are children in my eyes hence why they must be restricted and disciplined as a child should. That's one of the biggest reasons why I am so hellbent on a woman having at least a runway strip or a 5 o'clock shadow on her p***y because I feel I need some resemblance of a grown-up postpubertal woman! I'm not pedo ya know?! I'm also hellbent on her having curves: fat, skinny, thick, whatever...it's compulsory that she'd have curves!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Falcon wrote:That's one hot mamasita! Yeeeaaawww! :P

She's not that fat actually. Bones and no curves are even worse.
Haha come on Falcon. You always say things like this but your g/f is fairly cute by any standard. You should admit that looks do hold some importance to you. It's not superficial at all. This girl just looks really unhealthy and slovenly. She's not even naturally chubby..just outright tubby.