Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Dancing Filipinos but look where:

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Dancing Filipinos but look where:

Postby ladislav » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:26 am

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zzzz » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:24 pm

My impression was the whole country was like that. You'll hear club music blaring from random houses and in grocery stores. I'm surprised you don't see random dancing more there, haha.
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Postby Mr S » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:19 am

What's interesting is that they are all Cebu based. I do think the people from Cebu area are much more easier to deal with than other parts of the country.

I don't think Cebu Pacific does the dance routine anymore. I just recently flew them to Davao and it was business as usual with them. They stole my umbrella also during the scanning of luggage and said i couldn't put it in my carry on. I've had so many problems using Cebu Pacific they have so many idiotic rules that pertain to little common sense in comparison to other airlines. I try to avoid them as much as possible. Assholes...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby zzzz » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:28 am

Mr S wrote:They stole my umbrella also during the scanning of luggage and said i couldn't put it in my carry on.

This happened to me at Clark. I was holding it and they checked my baggage without mentioning it then of course the next security check says I can't bring it on the plane. They probably make a small fortune off stolen umbrellas there.
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand