Dancing Filipinos but look where:

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Dancing Filipinos but look where:

Post by ladislav »

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zzzz
Freshman Poster

Post by zzzz »

My impression was the whole country was like that. You'll hear club music blaring from random houses and in grocery stores. I'm surprised you don't see random dancing more there, haha.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

What's interesting is that they are all Cebu based. I do think the people from Cebu area are much more easier to deal with than other parts of the country.

I don't think Cebu Pacific does the dance routine anymore. I just recently flew them to Davao and it was business as usual with them. They stole my umbrella also during the scanning of luggage and said i couldn't put it in my carry on. I've had so many problems using Cebu Pacific they have so many idiotic rules that pertain to little common sense in comparison to other airlines. I try to avoid them as much as possible. Assholes...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Post by zzzz »

Mr S wrote:They stole my umbrella also during the scanning of luggage and said i couldn't put it in my carry on.
This happened to me at Clark. I was holding it and they checked my baggage without mentioning it then of course the next security check says I can't bring it on the plane. They probably make a small fortune off stolen umbrellas there.