Dating white women in Asia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
baletetree
Freshman Poster

Dating white women in Asia?

Post by baletetree »

Perhaps she's a tourist, a missionary, a teacher, or a worker. How often do you see them?
Glory Glory YNWA
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

You see them very frequently in Thailand and there are some actual "gaming" spots like the islands and/or various tourist spots female tourists are likely to drop into. You said you are from the Phillipines didn't you? I don't see it as that much different but I think there may be far less female western tourists and none of the nice hard body types that like to go to Thailand.
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Post by zzzz »

If you are Filipino I can't imagine why you'd want to date a white women, especially one that is some kind of charity/religious worker. That just sounds like a disaster.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

zzzz wrote:If you are Filipino I can't imagine why you'd want to date a white women, especially one that is some kind of charity/religious worker. That just sounds like a disaster.
I know, right??!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Re: Dating white women in Asia?

Post by wuxi »

baletetree wrote:Perhaps she's a tourist, a missionary, a teacher, or a worker. How often do you see them?
Why do you want to date white women in Asia? Any guy with half a brain ditches his white girlfriend or wife once he goes to asia or shortly after. Its my most favorite social phenomenon that I've ever witnessed. Watching a western woman lose confidence in her ability to attract men is definately a spiritual experience for me.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Really! Why would anyone want to do that? Unless you meet a Slavic girl there. And are you an Asian guy wanting to date White girls in Asia? The numbers are stacked against you. Just go to E. Europe and date there.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Why?

I just sent off a very cute, thin, UK girl who in the two+ years she was in China, did not get ONE SINGLE DATE. One day I came out of the store and did not notice her, and just said: 'Hey' and the look on her face was worth it. She could not believe I did not notice her. They are addicted to it - in the USA/UK...

In Asia they have NO value. They are ignored, it f***s with their minds and egos, and they literally go dateless. I am talking about the hot, attractive ones.

Sure, all the Chinese tell them 20X a day how beautiful they are, but they cannot get one single date. Get laid? Never.

I consider it karmic retribution.

White Western Women in Asia are useless baggage, white elephants. They are wanted by no one and if they are demanding princesses like a Spears or Lohan, they are just a nuisance.

Their bullshit does not work here.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

globetrotter wrote:Why?

I just sent off a very cute, thin, UK girl who in the two+ years she was in China, did not get ONE SINGLE DATE. One day I came out of the store and did not notice her, and just said: 'Hey' and the look on her face was worth it. She could not believe I did not notice her. They are addicted to it - in the USA/UK...

In Asia they have NO value. They are ignored, it f***s with their minds and egos, and they literally go dateless. I am talking about the hot, attractive ones.

Sure, all the Chinese tell them 20X a day how beautiful they are, but they cannot get one single date. Get laid? Never.

I consider it karmic retribution.

White Western Women in Asia are useless baggage, white elephants. They are wanted by no one and if they are demanding princesses like a Spears or Lohan, they are just a nuisance.

Their bullshit does not work here.
But how do white Eastern women do there if there are any? I have heard Russian girls marry Chinese and Koreans. And can the Chinese tell the Eastern foreign she devil from a Western foreign she devil?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

ladislav wrote:But how do white Eastern women do there if there are any? I have heard Russian girls marry Chinese and Koreans. And can the Chinese tell the Eastern foreign she devil from a Western foreign she devil?
Eastern FW are about 5% of all white women in China. Very very few. I met two. Married off in a hurry. One, 17, married a 26 old Brit. He hasn't a clue what's gonna happen to him. The other, 22, dating her professor at Uni in Xi'an He's 50-ish. Both were white guys, not dating Chinese men.

Also consider that they are willing to and able to act feminine to land a man. Russian women are known to game Americans, I am sure it is just as easy to do it with a Chinese man.

US/UK/OZ/NZ women CAN'T ACT FEMININE. They don't know how, they have that anger chip on their shoulder and they carry metric long tonnes of Feminism around with them.

Russian and Slav women can still act and play and be the part and attract a man in China.

I think that white women have too much testosterone for Asian men. Maybe even more than the men have...

American women walk around and make sarcastic remarks and wonder why they are alone after 15 years in China with a NY entitlement feminist attitude.

They really just are not too smart.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

globetrotter wrote: American women walk around and make sarcastic remarks and wonder why they are alone after 15 years in China with a NY entitlement feminist attitude.

Why would a white American woman stay in China for 15 years where she's unwanted?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Repatriate wrote:
globetrotter wrote: American women walk around and make sarcastic remarks and wonder why they are alone after 15 years in China with a NY entitlement feminist attitude.

Why would a white American woman stay in China for 15 years where she's unwanted?
There was a show a few years ago on a Jewish Western White woman that has spoken fluent Mandarin, and she went over and sat between two Chinese guys, and they got up in order to avoid close proximity of her.

Then a Mandarin-speaking-English-translator went over to one of the guys that got up from her and said that White people have sickness and it's easy to catch sickness from them so why would I want to be interested of a White woman from the West?? LOL Epic pwnage on his behalf!!1
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

baletetree
Freshman Poster

Post by baletetree »

Wait, time first. White women != only American women.

I almost dated an American woman though. She wanted to be chaperoned by two friends. We were ok at first. But I made a mistake. I asked to be one on one even for a short while. Then she got upset. She blocked me in facebook and wouldn't want to speak with me again.
Glory Glory YNWA
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

baletetree wrote:Wait, time first. White women != only American women.

I almost dated an American woman though. She wanted to be chaperoned by two friends. We were ok at first. But I made a mistake. I asked to be one on one even for a short while. Then she got upset. She blocked me in facebook and wouldn't want to speak with me again.
I like how you use C#.NET syntax to say "not equal". Epically funny. LOL

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

baletetree
Freshman Poster

Post by baletetree »

Yeah, it's quite a habit. What do you think of single cruises? Yeah or nay?
Glory Glory YNWA