Two Asian women fight over a guy

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Two Asian women fight over a guy

Post by zzzz »

This might be fake but it is still a bit amusing. I figured someone here might even know their language (Cantonese?).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

You rarely see this happening in USA. In America the two women would leave the guy and become lesbians before starting a big fight in public.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Yeah, but the guy just sits there like a mangina, taking the abuse, same as most guys in the U.S. And no one in the restaurant tells the crazy chick to shut up and/or leave.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Two Asian women fight over a guy

Post by momopi »

zzzz wrote:This might be fake but it is still a bit amusing. I figured someone here might even know their language (Cantonese?).
Cantonese, probably in Hong Kong.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

I like the girl with the glasses. The other one looks kind of slutty and bitchy. There is a waitress at my favorite chinese restaurant that is slim and wears glasses and I think she's really cute.