Why I Love Asian Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Why I Love Asian Women

Post by wuxi »

I found this video of a japanese game show full of smoking hot babes. What struck me was how happy the women in the video are to have an old guy rubbing his crotch against them and touching them on national TV. Again, the women are just as excited about stuffing this old guys boxer shorts with apples. Asian women love men more than anything and it really shows. Any western woman would be freaking out in this situation and probably end up suing the network for sexual assault and emotional distress.

http://www.break.com/index/japanese-hum ... slide.html
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

Also, another thing I love about asian women is there tendancy to under state there physical appearance and accomplishments. There also very liberal with the age range of the man they desire. Theres not a western woman alive that can compete with this filipina.

http://www.dateinasia.com/fam_20_20.html
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

That is Awesome!

Gotta love the Japanese and Asian women.

No way that can happen in the USA/EU/West.

Lawsuits to the Nth Power.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

One big difference between USA and Asia is the litigiousness of our culture. They successfully kept the lawyers out. I read of one lawsuit against a city because a someone got bit by a wild animal. They got 2 million. If the lawyer culture came to Japan, there would be lawsuits by some of these girls against the producer of the show because they were traumatized or some other dumb reason.
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

dreamer82 wrote:One big difference between USA and Asia is the litigiousness of our culture. They successfully kept the lawyers out. I read of one lawsuit against a city because a someone got bit by a wild animal. They got 2 million. If the lawyer culture came to Japan, there would be lawsuits by some of these girls against the producer of the show because they were traumatized or some other dumb reason.
American lawsuits are out of control. I just read an article half an hour ago. A retired Baltimore cop is suing the city, the department, etc for 12 million dollars.

Why?

They made it mandatory for all cops to try and look presentable for when Obama visited the city couple years ago.....
So he had to shave his beard. They MADE him shave his beard.....although he could have just quit...or taken vacation time for a day or two.
He supposedly has a medical condition that makes shaving for him very sensitive. Of course....did the shaving actually cause him physical harm? nope.....

Sigh.