You think this chicks face is for real?!?!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

You think this chicks face is for real?!?!

Post by Mr S »

It's kinda scary if it is and she is either very brave or ignorant, one of the two...

Would you f**k her if her body was hot though?

http://www.dateinasia.com/cutemei.html

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

With a nice body and a good mind I would consider her. I've never been very picky about faces.

The cause of her facial disfigurement would be a factor as well. If it was due to a contagious disease.....then, well....no.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

That's a guy.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

some white knight will marry it, get a few blowjobs and his cock will catch whatever cantagious shit her face has & hell spend his life savings on plastic surgery to make her hot & then shell dump him and keep all his shit.

end of story.

nothing to see here folks, keep moving along.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Hey you never know in SE Asia. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Post by Kunold »

WTF :shock: Appearance: Attractive

Well hmm still hotter than the land whales were i live.
My standards have become so low ied f**k her, I just would try not to look at her from the right side
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

This girl looks totally abused, like she's been beaten within an inch of her life. I feel sorry for her, actually. Looks like she probably has an incredible rack, though. Very brave of her to post her picture and profile on that site. Tells me, if this is not a joke, that she's got a very optimistic outlook on life and probably has a great heart and would be a woman who would give everything for a good man. How's that for a 30 second psychological eval?
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Post by Kunold »

Those aren't bruises i think there a sort of birthmark http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port-wine_stain
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

For her sake, I'd like to think that a port-wine stain is all it is. I see that condition a lot here in the US, especially amongst Hispanics, who often have very large areas of their bodies affected. Thing that has me wondering, is why this girl's appearance is charcoal-like, and not port-wine colored. Even the Hispanics don't have that blackened color. Would it affect Asians differently? Also, the droopy right eye has the appearance of muscular damage, which led me to thinking physical abuse. But what the heck...I'm no doctor.....
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I see a lot of Filipinos in Manila, especially women, seem to have this kind of birthmark on their faces. Most of them are not that attractive, however if their bodies are nice and they have a good personality then I guess it could balance out. However this is a genetic thing and if you were to have kids with a female that had this condition then your children could inherit the same thing.

IF you read the info relating to the birthmark it states that left untreated on the face area it could lead to deformaties as the person ages. I'm assuming this is what has happened to the girl. Most likely her family can't afford treatment.

I did interview a women who had one of those types of birthmarks covering her entire face, but she had a smoking body though. She was married however. But if I had met her under other circumstances and she was available I'd bone her just for the experience. The problem is when Filipinos see a foreigner walking around with a Filipino that has some kind of physical ailment or is not 'pretty' in their eyes, they stare at you and you get commented upon, it's really annoying. People are very image conscious here and are just a superficial as Westerners in many ways, they just display it differently.

I hang out with this girl sometimes that is only 4'11 but perfectly proportioned physically with curves, unnaturally large real breasts with a slight lazy eye but she is just smaller than the average women, everything works the same. However, when I walk around with her everyone stares at us and a lot of the poor Filipinos you see on the street and stuff make comments a lot. It's aggravating but her body is like a 9 out of 10 and most guys would kill for something like her in the states. Just a miniature women with curves in all the right places minus the fat and big ass with attitude!

BTW, most of the people that have those marks here the color is a dark blue to purple looking, almost grayish sometimes probably due to the difference in skin tone from whites.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.