E-mail From My Filipina

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

E-mail From My Filipina

Post by wuxi »

I just thought I would share with the forum an e-mail from my filipina I received yesterday. If your chronically depressed from dating or you've lost hope it might renew your faith in women. For those of you with filipinas you've probably heard this a million times.

Hi Baby,

I love you so much. Your one of the sweetest thing that happened in my life. I wanna be with you star gazing in the night, watching fave movies in the couch, go fishing, holding hands at church, feeding each other, cuddling each other, making love on bed and in the kitchen ........ I wanna grow old with you babe ! You will always be in my heart forever...

Hugs and Kisses
Doris

Depending on what time of the month it is her e-mails can get really naughty! I never dated a white woman that would send me love letters of this intensity.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Did she say "go fishing"?!

Speaking of fishing, have you heard this one?

(American) WOMAN'S PRAYER

Before I lay me down to sleep,

I pray for a man, who's not a creep.

One who's handsome, smart and strong.

One who loves to listen long.

One who thinks before he speaks.

When he says he'll call, he won't wait for weeks.

I pray that he is gainfully employed.

When I spend his cash, he won't be annoyed.

Pulls out my chair and opens my door.

Massages my back and begs to do more.

Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,

And knows what to answer to "How big is my behind?"

I pray that this man will love me to no end,

And never attempt to hit on my friend.

Amen.

MAN'S PRAYER

I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs who owns a liquor store and a fishing boat.

This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit.

Amen.
Last edited by Think Different on January 9th, 2011, 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

RedDog wrote:Did she say "go fishing"?!

Doris knows thats my favorite hobby and she knows my X would never spend time with me doing things that I liked, thats why she mentioned it.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Sounds like a "keeper" already. Don't throw that one back!
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

Nice, wuxi. I went from an american ex too to a fillipina girlfriend who lives with me now....the difference is night and day for sure.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: E-mail From My Filipina

Post by mentor »

wuxi wrote:I just thought I would share with the forum an e-mail from my filipina I received yesterday. If your chronically depressed from dating or you've lost hope it might renew your faith in women. For those of you with filipinas you've probably heard this a million times.

Hi Baby,

I love you so much. Your one of the sweetest thing that happened in my life. I wanna be with you star gazing in the night, watching fave movies in the couch, go fishing, holding hands at church, feeding each other, cuddling each other, making love on bed and in the kitchen ........ I wanna grow old with you babe ! You will always be in my heart forever...

Hugs and Kisses
Doris

Depending on what time of the month it is her e-mails can get really naughty! I never dated a white woman that would send me love letters of this intensity.

So nice, so lovable words!
This is what they say, that Filipinas melt down in love!