Two of my favorite places to hangout in Bangkok, Thailand.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Two of my favorite places to hangout in Bangkok, Thailand.

Post by Mr S »

These places are like a drug addiction if your into P4P and like go-go bars...Puts anything in the Philippines to shame in my opinion...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr2fdeJJ ... re=related[/youtube]
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out these comments on one of those videos. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr2fdeJJRPI
Yeah, right, after he f***ed one of the bar girls, he must have thought what a f***ing waste of time it was to date a white woman. Believe me, I used to be one of those losers who was dating white women. Like a frog in the well, who doesn't understand what an ocean is like. Thai women are 10 thousand times better than any white woman.
By spending time with hookers, your man contributed to eradicating world poverty much more than donating money to international organizations where the politicians end up taking 99 percent of the money.
LOL. Amen to that!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Yeah, that comment thread is pretty funny and spot on! It seems many guys are waking up to getting away from Western women.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Winston wrote:
By spending time with hookers, your man contributed to eradicating world poverty much more than donating money to international organizations where the politicians end up taking 99 percent of the money.
LOL. Amen to that!
A method of direct foreign aid that goes directly to those most in need.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

I clicked on this thread expecting somewhere new to hangout and meet proper girls, not a prostitute zone. Even an Anglo woman is better than a prostitute.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Seeker wrote:I clicked on this thread expecting somewhere new to hangout and meet proper girls, not a prostitute zone. Even an Anglo woman is better than a prostitute.
Don't get so bent out of shape, all women prostitute themselves; it's just a matter of what form they use to entice the man to spend money on them while attempting to possess them and claim them as their property (even prostitutes will claim their "johns" as their own).

Many guys can separate P4P from other types of female encounters. Just because I and many other guys enjoy this form of entertainment doesn't mean you should diss it. If more guys had your attitude then there would be no demand for it and thus cease to exist. Obviously there is a huge demand for it's continued existence. Morality is in the eye of the beholder, just as beauty, love, ad infinitum....
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Seeker wrote:I clicked on this thread expecting somewhere new to hangout and meet proper girls, not a prostitute zone. Even an Anglo woman is better than a prostitute.
Lots of new, disagreeable posters, with very low post counts and trollish behavior.

Mostly the past week.

Looks like HB is being targeted.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

globetrotter wrote:Lots of new, disagreeable posters, with very low post counts and trollish behavior.

Mostly the past week.

I'm not a troll at all, I've already made a serious topic requesting information though there was little on offer. My point is everyone already knows the brothel zones that Mr S described, so even regarding whoremongering if that's your thing it doesn't offer any new information.
Don't get so bent out of shape, all women prostitute themselves; it's just a matter of what form they use to entice the man to spend money on them while attempting to possess them and claim them as their property (even prostitutes will claim their "johns" as their own).
No not "all". If that's the only kind of woman a man can get it says more about his lack of real attractiveness than anything else.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Seeker wrote:
globetrotter wrote:Lots of new, disagreeable posters, with very low post counts and trollish behavior.

Mostly the past week.

I'm not a troll at all, I've already made a serious topic requesting information though there was little on offer. My point is everyone already knows the brothel zones that Mr S described, so even regarding whoremongering if that's your thing it doesn't offer any new information.
No not "all". If that's the only kind of woman a man can get it says more about his lack of real attractiveness than anything else.
Well some older guys crave young girls. When you reach your 30s/40s/50s/60s/above but don't want to date girls who look as worn out and old as yourself, the prostitutes in places like Nana are a great option. And besides, many of the customers are young and good looking with no personality issues. This forum is not the place to come with that type of judgmental attitude. Winston's photo collage and journals on Angeles is all about P4P so RTFF. If you don't like it, nobody's forcing you to stay. Find a more PC venue.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Rock wrote:Well some older guys crave young girls. When you reach your 30s/40s/50s/60s/above but don't want to date girls who look as worn out and old as yourself, the prostitutes in places like Nana are a great option. And besides, many of the customers are young and good looking with no personality issues. This forum is not the place to come with that type of judgmental attitude. Winston's photo collage and journals on Angeles is all about P4P so RTFF. If you don't like it, nobody's forcing you to stay. Find a more PC venue.
If other guys want to use prostitutes than I'm all for it, indeed it seems that particularly in Thailand that hookers are all that a lot of foreign guys tend to get, which is better than nothing, certainly better than what they got back home. You know it's funny that while Winston promotes himself as some kind of expert in dating foreign women he had to resort to living in what is essentially a brothel town. I don't mean that as an insult to him though it does sound unkind.