Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What Native Filipinas Aspire to look like

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

What Native Filipinas Aspire to look like

Postby Mr S » February 7th, 2011, 5:40 am

This blog is an example of what is considered highly "attractive" in the Philippines in regards to female beauty. You will notice many girls try to look white and have numerous plastic surgeries to do so. Unless the girl is half something most natural Filipinas will not look this way, they get plastic surgery and usually their sugar daddies or various family connections help them to do this. The nose is a prime example. Most Filipinos hate their flat noses and will do anything to get a new one that looks more like a European's. Also the ones that wear colored contacts, they are obsessed with Euro whatever. If you are out and about and you see a girl wearing colored contacts and you are white, there is a high percentage that if you talk to her she will swoon all over you if you are decent looking enough.

Anyways there are some good looking women here but they are the equivalent of American women moving to LA and trying to make it big in whatever way they can, including changing their behaviors and looks to mimik the beauty standards of that city and it's media. These are going to be the high-maintenance Filipina women that are probably little different from Western women. They are spoiled by their own society because of the way they look...

Enjoy...

http://sensualpinays.blogspot.com
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2389
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 11:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby ladislav » February 7th, 2011, 5:48 pm

They look horrid. Like pale El Salvadoran street walkers. The native look is so much more natural.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3606
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 7:30 pm

Postby globetrotter » February 7th, 2011, 7:31 pm

ladislav wrote:They look horrid. Like pale El Salvadoran street walkers. The native look is so much more natural.


How do they look compared to Chinese women in China or Taiwan?
globetrotter
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: November 20th, 2009, 8:45 pm
Location: Someplace Other Than This Forum

Postby Winston » February 7th, 2011, 8:17 pm

globetrotter wrote:
ladislav wrote:They look horrid. Like pale El Salvadoran street walkers. The native look is so much more natural.


How do they look compared to Chinese women in China or Taiwan?


They are more open, relaxed and less inhibited compared to Chinese females, but not as refined or serious, and do not age as well. They are also more shameless too.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24665
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby WorldTraveler » March 6th, 2011, 10:01 am

I'm not sure what percent of the country is white or light like these girls or their movie/TV stars, but I'd guess no more than 1%. And many of these girls are mixed. Is is sad for Filipina females that they want to be what they are not. Most Filipinas are using whitening soap and do want contact lens. It is so nice that the Filipina ideal of beauty is white and long nosed, therefore most Filipinas want to marry a white guy because they dream of having long nosed white babies that will be considered beautiful and maybe grow up to be stars! On my first visit to the Phil, I remember several girls telling me they loved my white skin. After that I never spent a day in the sun again!
-
I remember years ago I was in China and had a discussion with some locals about what was thought of as beautiful. They told me the most highly desirable women had big nose and I'm not talking normal caucasian noses. They like big! Also big breasts and tall.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: June 3rd, 2008, 3:46 pm

Postby Array9 » February 7th, 2013, 7:38 pm

While on vacation in the Philippines, I saw commercials that portrayed light skinned Filipinas as more beautiful than her darker countrywoman. Even on television programs, lighter girls get the starring role. This trend is all over Asia. Many nice looking Filipinas have put themselves down because they were a little darker than average. The term "Black beauty" is commonly used by Filipinas to describe themselves.

Here is an example of the foolish brain washing that happens all over the world:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm9x7Pwu_yQ
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 252
Joined: January 14th, 2013, 4:49 pm

Re: What Native Filipinas Aspire to look like

Postby Anonymous1 » February 7th, 2013, 8:04 pm

Mr S wrote:This blog is an example of what is considered highly "attractive" in the Philippines in regards to female beauty. You will notice many girls try to look white and have numerous plastic surgeries to do so. Unless the girl is half something most natural Filipinas will not look this way, they get plastic surgery and usually their sugar daddies or various family connections help them to do this. The nose is a prime example. Most Filipinos hate their flat noses and will do anything to get a new one that looks more like a European's. Also the ones that wear colored contacts, they are obsessed with Euro whatever. If you are out and about and you see a girl wearing colored contacts and you are white, there is a high percentage that if you talk to her she will swoon all over you if you are decent looking enough.

Anyways there are some good looking women here but they are the equivalent of American women moving to LA and trying to make it big in whatever way they can, including changing their behaviors and looks to mimik the beauty standards of that city and it's media. These are going to be the high-maintenance Filipina women that are probably little different from Western women. They are spoiled by their own society because of the way they look...

Enjoy...

http://sensualpinays.blogspot.com


when your only experience with filipina women is the shady types who work in strip joints and go go bars...I can see why you would think of this
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: July 28th, 2011, 7:10 pm

Postby Anonymous1 » February 7th, 2013, 8:10 pm

WorldTraveler wrote:I'm not sure what percent of the country is white or light like these girls or their movie/TV stars, but I'd guess no more than 1%. And many of these girls are mixed. Is is sad for Filipina females that they want to be what they are not. Most Filipinas are using whitening soap and do want contact lens. It is so nice that the Filipina ideal of beauty is white and long nosed, therefore most Filipinas want to marry a white guy because they dream of having long nosed white babies that will be considered beautiful and maybe grow up to be stars! On my first visit to the Phil, I remember several girls telling me they loved my white skin. After that I never spent a day in the sun again!
-
I remember years ago I was in China and had a discussion with some locals about what was thought of as beautiful. They told me the most highly desirable women had big nose and I'm not talking normal caucasian noses. They like big! Also big breasts and tall.


there are plenty of non-euro admixed filipinas with light skin....people have to understand that Philippines is not a homogenous country like the UK

anyways the type of women who marry white guys seem to be ugly...and they think having children with a white guy will fix their children...probably explains why so many ugly half white-half filipinos in manila lately...you just cant fix ugly

while many attractive filipina women tend to have more choices in dating/marrying then say an ugly one from the slums
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: July 28th, 2011, 7:10 pm

Postby Anonymous1 » February 7th, 2013, 8:19 pm

Array9 wrote:While on vacation in the Philippines, I saw commercials that portrayed light skinned Filipinas as more beautiful than her darker countrywoman. Even on television programs, lighter girls get the starring role. This trend is all over Asia. Many nice looking Filipinas have put themselves down because they were a little darker than average. The term "Black beauty" is commonly used by Filipinas to describe themselves.

Here is an example of the foolish brain washing that happens all over the world:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm9x7Pwu_yQ


??? I have never heard a filipina describe herself as black beauty...unless she was aeta/negrito

maybe you mean morena....black skin is highly undesirable in the Philippines
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: July 28th, 2011, 7:10 pm

Postby Raja » February 7th, 2013, 9:15 pm

Anonymous1 wrote:
Array9 wrote:While on vacation in the Philippines, I saw commercials that portrayed light skinned Filipinas as more beautiful than her darker countrywoman. Even on television programs, lighter girls get the starring role. This trend is all over Asia. Many nice looking Filipinas have put themselves down because they were a little darker than average. The term "Black beauty" is commonly used by Filipinas to describe themselves.

Here is an example of the foolish brain washing that happens all over the world:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm9x7Pwu_yQ


??? I have never heard a filipina describe herself as black beauty...unless she was aeta/negrito

maybe you mean morena....black skin is highly undesirable in the Philippines

Or perhaps they were talking to him and translated? It would be similar to calling a flat nose cute to an outsider even if the local society would use it as a slur
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 316
Joined: July 22nd, 2008, 1:53 pm


Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests