My thoughts on empowerment of women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

My thoughts on empowerment of women

Post by DCX_10 »

(1) The developed societies are transitioning into a post industrial economy, where women can be on more equal footing as men (as compared to agriculture society and industrial economy). As women earn more, they don't need men any more. We should admit that foreign women are friendlier mainly because we have higher earning power than the locals.

(2) In Jewish culture, the women/mother is really strong and kind of push the guys around. I think this culture is carried over the America's mainstream media, which in turn shaped the US pop culture. (Let me say that I have nothing against the Jewish culture. I have many friends who are Jewish; I even dated a Jewish girl who is really into me and wanted to marry me.)

(3) I see the same trend, unfortunately, in China's developed regions. In places like Taiwan, HK, Shanghai, Beijing etc, girls are less friendly and are more suspicious of men, much like the US women are. Plus the girls in HK and Taiwan are generally ugly, but that's beyond the point. But China has 1.3 billion people, and if you add up people in China's first tier cities, it is probably 100 million. This means that there are still 1.2 billion people in 2nd and 3rd tier regions who are not spoiled/suspicious like the US women. And from my experiences, I can tell you it is very very true.

(4) I assume Philippines are much like China's 2nd,3rd, and 4th tier regions. So I can believe that there are lots of friendly girls.

But is the world heading to a world of hostile women as the economy develops?? Maybe in 50 years, we all have to go to Africa to find friendly women? Sigh ...