Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How sexual and affectionate are Filipinas?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby tom » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:15 am

This below was an answer to "Are Filipina women good in bed" .
On that forum many women were moaning and complaining about this question.

You may have heard of gender neutral spelling? That's feminist attempting to shame men covertly. They have singled out the word "Filipina" for good reason. Filipinas are great in bed and make good wives in general. So much so that it makes feminist uncomfortable so they have attempted to remove the word "Filipina" from existence.

While generalizing is very useful because it is generally true one must use common sense as not all Filipinas are the same and some are duds and best avoided.

On the money thing. All women want (feel entitled to) money, I have never ever seen an exception. You can file this under scientific fact along with the law of gravity. The question is how much and what do I get for this? This is a personal preference. Generally with Filipinas you get very enthusiastic sex and a good homemaker.

Another issue is sending money to help family, very very common. While this is by no means unique to Filipinos it can get out of hand and needs to be kept in check.

"the door test" this is a great test for local American girls.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAJdqzRM6Dw[/youtube]
Like all things an exception would be a girl who has not been in a car and is unfamiliar with door locks, like a Khmer girl who has only ridden rickshaws.
tom
Freshman Poster

Postby Enticer » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:46 am

ha...well, i dont have a door test, but i have other tests to determine selfishness....

:twisted:
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:04 am

they are not the nymphomaniacs everyone portrays maybe a few but they are very rare. even my bargirl who let me f**k her 5 times a day for over a year let me initiate most of hte time and if i didn't it it would be awhile before we had sex.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby White » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:17 am

filipinas will f**k a lot but practically no foreigner finds the good ones. good ones don't care about your fake status from abroad. ironic that the more mongers seek out p***y the less quality p***y they get and they never get the good ones. makes it much easier for guys like me though.
White
Freshman Poster

Postby Raja » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:41 pm

Part of that Catholic tradition, once its on it is on to completion. On the other hand she might balk at finishing you with her mouth as that is against the rules along with fear of the taste.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Postby OutWest » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:25 pm

White wrote:filipinas will f**k a lot but practically no foreigner finds the good ones. good ones don't care about your fake status from abroad. ironic that the more mongers seek out p***y the less quality p***y they get and they never get the good ones. makes it much easier for guys like me though.

If you are NOT a monger and will be living for an extended time in the Philippines vs being on a poontang raid, your options MIGHT increase exponentially. Many men cannot get beyond themselves wherever they are, so for those, it might not seem all the great.

The men who are solid good hearted men on a long term stay and were NOT all around creeps (Eliminates most) usually ended up doing very well.

If you are socially all around terminally challenged, your mileage may not be so hot...

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Enticer » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:41 am

I f***ed enough chicks in my day....big girls, models, young women, woman next door and even some skanky groundhogs. I've had 3sums and triple dipped bitches as well. Been there, done that. i'm looking for quality of life....peace and a genuine heart. I'll take sex every other day....along with nice smiles, fun times and some nice massage. But i also bring an enormous amount of sexual experience and knowledge to the table. So long as the woman is open minded, she WILL learn to enjoy sex and crave it like a drug.

I find many women who have low sexual motivation...have pathetic partners...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby mguy » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:45 pm

The general rule is the poorer they are the more they are willing to have sex with you.

Not to brag, but I gravitate now to the rich chicks and these girls are a tough nut to crack. Like I said, most guys here are dating the desperate types... maybe some get lucky ionno.

But from the ground it doesn't seem like so. I think Filipinas when you take the money out of the equation are not as easy as you would believe. For marriage, I would go for any middle-class chicks. Like I said it starts at call-center and above.

It is a catholic country... and seriously... the hot ones have alpha male filipinos all clamoring for their puussshy juice. I take the position that the online girls are the refuse of this society. The reality is that you have to be invested in the country and not some guy in online dating to get any meaningful quality from the local market.

It helps if you are young. If you are below 30 then you would kill it here but that is if you move here.

Rich chicks seemed to have intelligence.. kinda fcked up.. but I wouldnt want to marry anyone with below average intelligence.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster

Postby OutWest » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:19 pm

mguy wrote:The general rule is the poorer they are the more they are willing to have sex with you.

Not to brag, but I gravitate now to the rich chicks and these girls are a tough nut to crack. Like I said, most guys here are dating the desperate types... maybe some get lucky ionno.

But from the ground it doesn't seem like so. I think Filipinas when you take the money out of the equation are not as easy as you would believe. For marriage, I would go for any middle-class chicks. Like I said it starts at call-center and above.

It is a catholic country... and seriously... the hot ones have alpha male filipinos all clamoring for their puussshy juice. I take the position that the online girls are the refuse of this society. The reality is that you have to be invested in the country and not some guy in online dating to get any meaningful quality from the local market.

It helps if you are young. If you are below 30 then you would kill it here but that is if you move here.

Rich chicks seemed to have intelligence.. kinda fcked up.. but I wouldnt want to marry anyone with below average intelligence.

A lot to what you say...now, there are some fine girls that are poor...but even with those, they
are often very careful, especially about online contacts.

>>You typically do have to show that local connection- to be invested as you say.
Middle class girls are not very accommodating to a man on a 2 week poontang raid.
I mean really, what do a lot here expect? Why would a girl with any options at all be interested in providing free ho services as some dude's vacation GF?

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby mguy » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:42 pm

OutWest wrote:
mguy wrote:The general rule is the poorer they are the more they are willing to have sex with you.

A lot to what you say...now, there are some fine girls that are poor...but even with those, they

>>You typically do have to show that local connection- to be invested as you say.
Middle class girls are not very accommodating to a man on a 2 week poontang raid.
I mean really, what do a lot here expect? Why would a girl with any options at all be interested in providing free ho services as some dude's vacation GF?

Outwest

You would be surprised at some girls that specifically target foreign dixck. Two week facking palooza roughly translates to what is referred to as "one day millionaire." It seems some guys have inherited the notion that they will get quality p***y for virtue of being. However, they get bad quality poontang but it doesn't matter to them anyways as long as she passes the boner-tests.

Sex is easy in the Philippines, that is, if you don't mind sharing the poontang with 50 other dudes from 50 other countries.

The higher up you go the harder it really gets. Go high enough and you encounter an impossibility (elite girls with attitude), go low enough and you get paranoid of getting someone pregnant.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster

Postby OutWest » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:26 pm

mguy wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Outwest

You would be surprised at some girls that specifically target foreign dixck. Two week facking palooza roughly translates to what is referred to as "one day millionaire." It seems some guys have inherited the notion that they will get quality p***y for virtue of being. However, they get bad quality poontang but it doesn't matter to them anyways as long as she passes the boner-tests.

Sex is easy in the Philippines, that is, if you don't mind sharing the poontang with 50 other dudes from 50 other countries.

The higher up you go the harder it really gets. Go high enough and you encounter an impossibility (elite girls with attitude), go low enough and you get paranoid of getting someone pregnant.

LOL...ya...that shared poontang thing has some pretty big risks...
I had posted a couple of weeks ago about a very attractive young filipina who had thousands of responses on F. Cupid before she canceled her acct. She was looking to meet a foreign man who is
husband material...well, she is actually staying with my wife now when I am out of town, so we know a bit more about her. Her family ranges from middle class to quite wealthy...with quite a few of them living overseas- Sidney, London and San Diego. She has zero interest in being picked up by any man foreign or local...I think her ad was somewhat of an experiment. One way or the other, she would be in
that "hard to get" category. We are going to introduce her to a friend shortly, but we have yet to see if she is the "good wife" material she says she is....

You have got to spend the time...as you say.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Hero » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:22 pm

Filipinas are the horniest women on earth. I've dated several and they will just rape the shit out of you if you treat them right, especially the ones who've already lost their virginity and have nothing to lose.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby jtest28 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:22 pm

I just got back from the Philippines today. I can say I didn't go there to monger, just to meet one only. But that one wont let me stay sleeping all night. lol I coined the term, "Insta-wet" p***y. I am really blown away by her sexuality.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Postby Hero » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:01 pm

jtest28 wrote:I just got back from the Philippines today. I can say I didn't go there to monger, just to meet one only. But that one wont let me stay sleeping all night. lol I coined the term, "Insta-wet" p***y. I am really blown away by her sexuality.

I second that emotion. My first Filipina GF could not get enough of my cock in her mouth or p***y. As for my second Filipina GF, I got her flowers and took her to a chick flick on Valentine's day, and her clothes fell right off in my car afterward. Dated a couple of others in the Philippines, they jumped all over me and would have slept with me for sure, if I hadn't had to return to the USA.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Falcon » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:57 am

Hero wrote:Filipinas are the horniest women on earth. I've dated several and they will just rape the shit out of you if you treat them right, especially the ones who've already lost their virginity and have nothing to lose.

I second that emotion. My first Filipina GF could not get enough of my cock in her mouth or p***y. As for my second Filipina GF, I got her flowers and took her to a chick flick on Valentine's day, and her clothes fell right off in my car afterward. Dated a couple of others in the Philippines, they jumped all over me and would have slept with me for sure, if I hadn't had to return to the USA.

Taco has posted the same thing. And Rock has admitted to me that girls with "Malay blood" are so much hornier than NE Asian women. Many Taiwanese and Japanese women, on the other hand, can be borderline asexual. Hence Winston's complaints about Taiwan.

My experience with Indonesian women has been the same. It's incredible, really, how they can seem to be infinitely hornier and more aggressive than the male in bed!

I had a Costa Rican friend who told me, "In China, you f**k the girl. In Latin America, the girl f**ks you." I'm quite sure we can add Malay-blood women to the Latin America category too!

jtest28 wrote:But that one wont let me stay sleeping all night. lol I coined the term, "Insta-wet" p***y. I am really blown away by her sexuality.

Same with my Indonesian girl, who would force me not to sleep!
Falcon
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand