Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How sexual and affectionate are Filipinas?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby steve55 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:20 am

I agree, Filipinas are typically horny. As far as having to spend time there to pull quality, I think it just depends on your luck. It is easier to find "the one" if you can spend more than just 2 weeks there. I spent almost 3 months there and I found " the one" on the last week of my trip! So, I almost came back empty handed. My girl is clearly middle class. She is a teacher who graduated with honors at makati university, and you can see her photo in my avatar. She wasn't really difficult to meet. She was at date in Asia and was easy to set up a date with.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:55 am

i dont think many filipinas are horny. I bet most of the time these girls that are supposedly horny are just girls with motivations or just cause they are new to foreigners and its exciting.

i bet many of them become like american women once you been with them for months or suddenly they aren't so desperate and are middle class. middle class filipinas dont come off as sex crazed and ready to hump any foreigner.

anyways my experience with bargirls, including one as a girlfriend who was the horniest bargirl i met, and one regular girlfriend who is not a bargirl nor even that experienced, is that most are not that horny and even my bargirl who could cum many times a day and let me f**k her all the time in any dirty way imaginable etc she didn't initiate most of the time but she got into it. so even with her i dont think she was a natural nympho and even said i f***ed her way more than past boyfriends. if i didn't initiate shed only seem to want it once a day and even a few times she waited longer than that cause i was upset at her and her ego was to high to initiate. i remember she cried one time when i went 3 days without touching her lol

the girl i have now is asexual. she doesn't have much experience with guys and doesn't enjoy sex. she can cum but not too often and doesn't even want me to lick her p***y anymore.

im kinda bored of filipinas might take 2015 off. most are poor and ignorant and users and it gets old. I would love to find a girl who is a nympho and is hot but shed probably be turned off by my demanding ways and get tired of being used as a sexvacation. and im not really in the mood to spend months or weeks to go through girls off the dating sites most on the dating site aren't good quality and the ones that are who knows if they will bend to my ways or put up with me long term. maybe 2016 i can refresh this is my 4th trip here.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Hero » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:21 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:i dont think many filipinas are horny. I bet most of the time these girls that are supposedly horny are just girls with motivations or just cause they are new to foreigners and its exciting.

i bet many of them become like American women once you been with them for months or suddenly they aren't so desperate and are middle class.

Not at all. Two of my Filipina GFs were actually American citizens who had been living in the USA for many years. Not only that, but they had been married to American guys, so they certainly weren't new to foreigners. Could be that they just have a healthier attitude to sex and don't view all sex as rape or prostitution or drudgery. Maybe they enjoy sex so much because they're less selfish than American women and they get enjoy giving pleasure to their men.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:46 am

Hero wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:i dont think many filipinas are horny. I bet most of the time these girls that are supposedly horny are just girls with motivations or just cause they are new to foreigners and its exciting.

i bet many of them become like American women once you been with them for months or suddenly they aren't so desperate and are middle class.

Not at all. Two of my Filipina GFs were actually American citizens who had been living in the USA for many years. Not only that, but they had been married to American guys, so they certainly weren't new to foreigners. Could be that they just have a healthier attitude to sex and don't view all sex as rape or p4p or drudgery. Maybe they enjoy sex so much because they're less selfish than American women and they get enjoy giving pleasure to their men.

we should talk about only filipinas in philippines strictly cause everyone knows they turn into sluts when they hit u.s soil. in general philippines are all over teh map many are prudes, some are sluts, some are in between. From my perspective i dont thin they are genetically or inherently nympho a woman is a woman. They just seem desperate due to their circumstances not from a sexual perspective. I think many are so poor or come from poor backgrounds where their body is all they have to offer so they play the submissive sex role to please their man. Like i said my current girlfriend is a real asxual girl and ive met many others that come off as asexual to me so there goes the theory they are sexual more than other women. even those girls that you met in america may have come from humble beginnings or their parents did teaching their daughters to submit sexually to a man. being inherently horny and loving sex is not the same as a submissive girl just giving into sex like my current girl who frankly is gonna cause me to not even come back to phil anymore. she does a lot of what i want sexually but only for my pleasure she coul care less ultimately. i admit im not handsome, but 32 and very good at sex but if a girl is not into it naturally i lose all hope. anyways filipinas are a bit overrated alot are either dirt poor users, scammers, or prudes. I haven't really dated many regular girls though maybe ill save that in teh future after an extended break from phil. I wish i could find one who was hot who enjoyed sex a lot that wasn't a prostitute or a milf at least.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Hero » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:50 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:they turn into sluts when they hit u.s soil.

Agreed.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Hero » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:55 am

steve55 wrote:As far as having to spend time there to pull quality, I think it just depends on your luck. It is easier to find "the one" if you can spend more than just 2 weeks there. I spent almost 3 months there and I found " the one" on the last week of my trip! So, I almost came back empty handed. My girl is clearly middle class. She is a teacher who graduated with honors at makati university, and you can see her photo in my avatar. She wasn't really difficult to meet. She was at date in Asia and was easy to set up a date with.

Yeah, I had a similar experience. My first trip was 3 weeks long, and I met my dream girl on my 3rd to last day there. She was a 22-year-old bombshell who looked like J. Lo. We didn't meet on the internet, we just made eye contact in the mall, and the very next day she was groping me, jumping into my lap, and sucking the lips right off my face. Alas, I had to go home soon after that, and she married another American dude soon after :cry:

My second trip was just 10 days long and much less productive. I went home empty-handed.

I won't bother going back again if I can't spend at least 3 weeks there.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:02 am

Hero wrote:
steve55 wrote:As far as having to spend time there to pull quality, I think it just depends on your luck. It is easier to find "the one" if you can spend more than just 2 weeks there. I spent almost 3 months there and I found " the one" on the last week of my trip! So, I almost came back empty handed. My girl is clearly middle class. She is a teacher who graduated with honors at makati university, and you can see her photo in my avatar. She wasn't really difficult to meet. She was at date in Asia and was easy to set up a date with.

Yeah, I had a similar experience. My first trip was 3 weeks long, and I met my dream girl on my 3rd to last day there. She was a 22-year-old bombshell who looked like J. Lo. We didn't meet on the internet, we just made eye contact in the mall, and the very next day she was groping me, jumping into my lap, and sucking the lips right off my face. Alas, I had to go home soon after that, and she married another American dude soon after :cry:

My second trip was just 10 days long and much less productive. I went home empty-handed.

I won't bother going back again if I can't spend at least 3 weeks there.

yeah but think of this if you had met the 22 year old jlo looking girl and slept with her and started a relationship you would go home and she probably would be chatting to other guys while your gone and who knows what would have happened you may have dodged a bullet. her being hot and getting married so quickly (so desperate) probably indicates that could have happened.

how was your 10 day trip? were ugly or what? most foreigners seem to think all filipinas are hot but i been here long enough and most are ugly especially the ones foreigners are with. Even my girl im not totally satisfied with and she is more attractive than the average girl here. Thats one reason why i never kicked out my girlfriend forever cause i think i may not be satisfied with some of the dating pool even if i had the other 4 months to stay here i may not be happy. I was on teh dating site for 2 months and didn't find that many potentials on dateinasia. most filipinas are so ugly and retarded and poor users. very few are sexy/hot in my eyes to make me truly be happy and monogamous and the ones that are probably wont be up to my demands (sexually and otherwise)
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby OutWest » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:40 am

Hero wrote:

Agreed.

Especially the bar girls...turn into real sluts in the USA. LOL. A great many of the yanks I see in the Philippines are self-selecting for girls with few morals and low standards.

On the other hand, I likely know about 30 Fililpina/American couples in the USA, and they had some of the usual problems...job changes, marital conflict, problems adapting, raising kids, and so forth. I cannot think of more than a couple of them that are what I would call slutty, and if they were, I and 100 Filipinas would know, as anyone married to a Filipina knows...LOL
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Taco » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:48 am

OutWest wrote:
Hero wrote:

Agreed.

A great many of the yanks I see in the Philippines are self-selecting for girls with few morals and low standards.

I noticed the same thing. There not interested in average looking women that can they can trust. Instead they look for the craziest chick they can find and try to turn her into a wife. My neighbor's(US expat) Filipina has been cheating on him for years and he doesn't even care maybe because he's cheating too.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:23 am

Taco wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Hero wrote:

Agreed.

A great many of the yanks I see in the Philippines are self-selecting for girls with few morals and low standards.

I noticed the same thing. There not interested in average looking women that can they can trust. Instead they look for the craziest chick they can find and try to turn her into a wife. My neighbor's(US expat) Filipina has been cheating on him for years and he doesn't even care maybe because he's cheating too.

maybe they are not married and are in a open relationship? My bargirl "girlfrend" screwed her bargirls boyfriend together with her cause he was in an open relationship and didn't care his girl was working in a bar and she didn't seem to care either of having a threesome with another girl. of course this was all happening while i was back in america and I figured out she was playing me the whole time 1.5 years. I found this out later from her friend first hand. her boyfriend doesn't care she works in the bar whereas I do care and as long as i stayed with her she couldn't see anyone else but i pretty much tuned her out as a girlfriend and made ehr my F buddy last year once i found out. I finally broke it off when iwent back to america. I should haven't put up with it but the sex was so amazing etc and she was sexy in personality and looks. this new girl doesn't compare and it makes me miss my bargirl to this day. Im probably not gonna go back in 2015 though. I think one poster was right when he said most filipinas are overall very marginal.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Enticer » Thu May 01, 2014 4:07 am

I have a long distance GF from the Philipines. I sent her nudes of me by the 3rd month after I asked her. She just sent me hers last week, at 5 months of knowing her online. She is very shy and has never done that before, so she says. She is 24.

We talk sex but she doesnt tease me with it. She also doesnt know much about it and only now, is looking at erotic pictures and video. yet, she says she is horny a lot and is learning more and more about her body. She claims she could have sex every day if I had the "appetite"

Women whom I f**k almost always fall in love and say i'm the bets lay they every had. A woman would have to date 500+ men to get the knowledge I have of sex and the female orgasm. In Phil, maybe 2000 men. So, if my wife decides to go f**k a guy.....GO AHEAD. She'll be back in no time because no body knows what I know or pleases and seduces like me. That's the value i bring to the table. 2000+ hours studying the female orgasm and female anatomy.

My Filipina says she fears God and her family....so that what keeps her in check. Fear of the wrath of her family and God. So, that is why she would obey and trust. She works a dead end, boring and lonley job and life in Kuwait.....i told her if we marry she must never forget her loneliness and isolation. If she doesnt please me...someone else might. Although we havnt met...i think she gets it...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri May 02, 2014 6:30 am

Enticer wrote:I have a long distance GF from the Philipines. I sent her nudes of me by the 3rd month after I asked her. She just sent me hers last week, at 5 months of knowing her online. She is very shy and has never done that before, so she says. She is 24.

We talk sex but she doesnt tease me with it. She also doesnt know much about it and only now, is looking at erotic pictures and video. yet, she says she is horny a lot and is learning more and more about her body. She claims she could have sex every day if I had the "appetite"

Women whom I f**k almost always fall in love and say i'm the bets lay they every had. A woman would have to date 500+ men to get the knowledge I have of sex and the female or***m. In Phil, maybe 2000 men. So, if my wife decides to go f**k a guy.....GO AHEAD. She'll be back in no time because no body knows what I know or pleases and seduces like me. That's the value i bring to the table. 2000+ hours studying the female or***m and female anatomy.

My Filipina says she fears God and her family....so that what keeps her in check. Fear of the wrath of her family and God. So, that is why she would obey and trust. She works a dead end, boring and lonley job and life in Kuwait.....i told her if we marry she must never forget her loneliness and isolation. If she doesnt please me...someone else might. Although we havnt met...i think she gets it...

chances are this girl wont be right for you. I thought the girl iw as gonna meet online was gonna be very sexual and im very good at sex but i wound up with a prude who doesn't even like sex although i can make her cum sometimes which girl sounds like too a bit but who knows till you meet her. filipinas are just like any other girl many are boring or irritating or asexual. very few are true nymphomaniacs most are just acting with happier abroaders and they are too stupid to see.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Halwick » Fri May 02, 2014 8:12 am

Enticer wrote:I have a long distance GF from the Philipines. I sent her nudes of me by the 3rd month after I asked her. She just sent me hers last week, at 5 months of knowing her online. She is very shy and has never done that before, so she says. She is 24.

Women whom I f**k almost always fall in love and say i'm the bets lay they every had. A woman would have to date 500+ men to get the knowledge I have of sex and the female or***m. In Phil, maybe 2000 men. So, if my wife decides to go f**k a guy.....GO AHEAD. She'll be back in no time My Filipina says she fears God and her family....so that what keeps her in check. Fear of the wrath of her family and God. So, that is why she would obey and trustbecause no body knows what I know or pleases and seduces like me. That's the value i bring to the table. 2000+ hours studying the female or***m and female anatomy.

. She works a dead end, boring and lonley job and life in Kuwait.....i told her if we marry she must never forget her loneliness and isolation. If she doesnt please me...someone else might. Although we havnt met...i think she gets it...

I think that's the key. While in the Philippines, she KNOWS she has to be a good wife; otherwise she'll lose face and reputation; that's very important. She also knows she can be easily replaced if she doesn't take care of her husband. But take her out of the Philippines (and away from her family), then that fear loses its effectiveness because in the U.S. nobody cares about face and reputation. And it will be harder for YOU and more expensive to replace her because there won't be other Filipinas conveniently around. And she knows that too.

Enticer, you're heading for a disaster when you bring that Filipina into the U.S. She'll be Americanized very quickly and you'll have a "emancipated American bitch" that you wanted to avoid in the first place. Of course you can avoid that by keeping her isolated as you've said, but she will eventually rebel and as she discovers how easy it is to divorce in the U.S. You're going to lose everything, despite an ironclad prenup. And speaking of prenup, how are you going to get her to sign? Tell her in no uncertain terms, sign or no marriage? Under those conditions, the divorce judge will interpret that as "forcing her into signing under duress" and throw out the prenup. When she explains to the judge how you kept her isolated and lonely, that will be interpreted as "mental cruelty". You're going to lose and lose big.

I've seen a lot of guys with the same attitude and ideas as yours bring their Filipinas into the U.S. and it turned out disastrous. Just trying to help you avoid that result.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Postby Enticer » Fri May 02, 2014 5:29 pm

I wish you guys would stop with the alarmist thinking. I know the risks. The risks arent as great as some of you act. There's a LOT of men who marry foreign women and bring them here and have great lives. I survived TWO crazy bitches and kept my house and businesses....and can survive a 3rd, if need be. Roadblocks will be in place.

The biggest issue could be having too many kids. Child support is 18 years hard time. I already told her 1 kid and done. I have one with my crazy ex, she already has one. So, we'd have one more then i get snipped. IF.....and its a big IF, we would divorce, so I might have to support her for a while. Big deal. I have 3 cash businesses. Cash is king.

Divorce occurs in overseas marriages also. For the 1000th time...i cannot and will not leave the US for a foreign woman. I'm seeking abroad and will bring her here. Through proper stewardship and responsible husbandry, I hope to keep her from some of the spoils of US living. Not isolation but careful, wise stewardship. I would be willing to bet most foreign women who get "americanized" do so because their irresponsible and inept husbands push them out into the workforce or treat them like shit so they go TAMPO and/or seek out new friends and lives. Just as men are failing in the US with AW...they too could be failing with foreign women. That will not happen with me...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby Enticer » Fri May 02, 2014 5:29 pm

I wish you guys would stop with the alarmist thinking. I know the risks. The risks arent as great as some of you act. There's a LOT of men who marry foreign women and bring them here and have great lives. I survived TWO crazy bitches and kept my house and businesses....and can survive a 3rd, if need be. Roadblocks will be in place.

The biggest issue could be having too many kids. Child support is 18 years hard time. I already told her 1 kid and done. I have one with my crazy ex, she already has one. So, we'd have one more then i get snipped. IF.....and its a big IF, we would divorce, so I might have to support her for a while. Big deal. I have 3 cash businesses. Cash is king.

Divorce occurs in overseas marriages also. For the 1000th time...i cannot and will not leave the US for a foreign woman. I'm seeking abroad and will bring her here. Through proper stewardship and responsible husbandry, I hope to keep her from some of the spoils of US living. Not isolation but careful, wise stewardship. I would be willing to bet most foreign women who get "americanized" do so because their irresponsible and inept husbands push them out into the workforce or treat them like shit so they go TAMPO and/or seek out new friends and lives. Just as men are failing in the US with AW...they too could be failing with foreign women. That will not happen with me...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand