Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How sexual and affectionate are Filipinas?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Enticer » Fri May 02, 2014 5:30 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Enticer wrote:I have a long distance GF from the Philipines. I sent her nudes of me by the 3rd month after I asked her. She just sent me hers last week, at 5 months of knowing her online. She is very shy and has never done that before, so she says. She is 24.

We talk sex but she doesnt tease me with it. She also doesnt know much about it and only now, is looking at erotic pictures and video. yet, she says she is horny a lot and is learning more and more about her body. She claims she could have sex every day if I had the "appetite"

Women whom I f**k almost always fall in love and say i'm the bets lay they every had. A woman would have to date 500+ men to get the knowledge I have of sex and the female or***m. In Phil, maybe 2000 men. So, if my wife decides to go f**k a guy.....GO AHEAD. She'll be back in no time because no body knows what I know or pleases and seduces like me. That's the value i bring to the table. 2000+ hours studying the female or***m and female anatomy.

My Filipina says she fears God and her family....so that what keeps her in check. Fear of the wrath of her family and God. So, that is why she would obey and trust. She works a dead end, boring and lonley job and life in Kuwait.....i told her if we marry she must never forget her loneliness and isolation. If she doesnt please me...someone else might. Although we havnt met...i think she gets it...

chances are this girl wont be right for you. I thought the girl iw as gonna meet online was gonna be very sexual and im very good at sex but i wound up with a prude who doesn't even like sex although i can make her cum sometimes which girl sounds like too a bit but who knows till you meet her. filipinas are just like any other girl many are boring or irritating or asexual. very few are true nymphomaniacs most are just acting with happier abroaders and they are too stupid to see.

I dont want a nympho...I want a wife and partner
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri May 02, 2014 5:54 pm

Enticer wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Enticer wrote:I have a long distance GF from the Philipines. I sent her nudes of me by the 3rd month after I asked her. She just sent me hers last week, at 5 months of knowing her online. She is very shy and has never done that before, so she says. She is 24.

We talk sex but she doesnt tease me with it. She also doesnt know much about it and only now, is looking at erotic pictures and video. yet, she says she is horny a lot and is learning more and more about her body. She claims she could have sex every day if I had the "appetite"

Women whom I f**k almost always fall in love and say i'm the bets lay they every had. A woman would have to date 500+ men to get the knowledge I have of sex and the female or***m. In Phil, maybe 2000 men. So, if my wife decides to go f**k a guy.....GO AHEAD. She'll be back in no time because no body knows what I know or pleases and seduces like me. That's the value i bring to the table. 2000+ hours studying the female or***m and female anatomy.

My Filipina says she fears God and her family....so that what keeps her in check. Fear of the wrath of her family and God. So, that is why she would obey and trust. She works a dead end, boring and lonley job and life in Kuwait.....i told her if we marry she must never forget her loneliness and isolation. If she doesnt please me...someone else might. Although we havnt met...i think she gets it...

chances are this girl wont be right for you. I thought the girl iw as gonna meet online was gonna be very sexual and im very good at sex but i wound up with a prude who doesn't even like sex although i can make her cum sometimes which girl sounds like too a bit but who knows till you meet her. filipinas are just like any other girl many are boring or irritating or asexual. very few are true nymphomaniacs most are just acting with happier abroaders and they are too stupid to see.

I dont want a nympho...I want a wife and partner

someone told me that if you want a girl who initates sex shell be doing it with other men to "you play with fire", so they may have a point. at least i can trust my girl now but sex is so important for me that not having a nympho girl is killing me inside and keeps my eye wandering (plus she is a total hottie just attractive but i want HOT). did you have experience in the past with nympho girlfriends or wives that taught you that having a nympho girl is not ideal for a wife? Just curious why you dont want a girl who is anympho as your wife.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Enticer » Sat May 03, 2014 12:33 am

I want a partner and great friend first. I'll take a great sex partner too but at age 44, having sex 3-4 times a day just isnt too cool. Every day or every other day is fine. Plus, I can help her want it all the time with what I give. Women almost always come back to me for sex....because of what i bring to the bedroom.

All things in balance... :lol:
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby jtest28 » Sat May 03, 2014 12:35 am

I actually know a number of Filipina here and all of them are still with their men who brought them here.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Postby Enticer » Sat May 03, 2014 3:38 am

From what I read, the success rates are HIGH for Filipina women....far more than Japanese, which I love.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Re: How sexual and affectionate are Filipinas?

Postby Hey, Joe » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:37 pm

I've been with maybe 30 Filipinas. Some one-nighters, some with for months, and I married one and am still with her 15 years later. My type are educated or upper class. Even the maid I was seeing in Sg had a bachelor's degree. Probably a third are college students, a third are professionals like nurses, lawyers, business owners, or others working full time after obtaining a degree (a marine biologist for example), and the rest are celebrities, actresses, models, professional dancers (tv girl groups on variety shows, not strippers/hookers) and a couple of Bb Pilipinas finalists. Upon meeting, their ages range from 18 to 29, averaging 22. About 6 or 7 were virgins. Five were mixed Filipino-caucasian, two were mixed Filipino-Chinese. A few of these are absolute 10's. If I told you the name of a couple of the celebrity model/actresses I have been with, I would be revered as a god; they are quite locally famous. Most of these are "good girls" and would not be considered sluts, well, a few are sluts. I cannot comment on bargirls, casa girls, or low-class provincial girls. I don't deal with them. Why slum it, when high quality girls are so easy.

How sexual and affectionate are they, compared to whom? If you are white and successful, Filipinas are very easy to get into bed, and they will often try to marry you. I find they come in three phases: Tentative, aggressive, and finished. When they first have sex, they don't quite know what to make of it, but they like it. Since they are often a little older than American counterparts when they first have sex, it is like all that energy pent up that they are dying to get out. They usually progress to aggressive very fast if they think they are in love, sometimes only days. This is only in bed, not in public, where they stay reserved. After a certain age, they are finished with sex and don't want it any more (I only have my wife as an example). But my Filipina wife allows me to have girlfriends, so it is not a huge barrier. She even participated in selecting one of the Filipina tv celebrities I would sleep with. None of these girls I have been with would be considered kinky, unless you consider threesomes (FFM) or sex on the beach.

Compared to white American girls, I think they are pretty similar for the same age if you can find white girls young enough to sleep with you (I'm 45+ and I still average 22 for my girlfriends). Maybe the white girls I have been with are a little more slutty, since they do not have an age hang-up like most, whereas most Filipinas do not (maybe some if from MetroManila). So maybe that puts Filipinas a bit above average.

Compared to Indonesian girls, the Indo girls win hands down. A typical 21 year old Indo girl college student virgin is very aggressive in bed as soon as she gets the hang of it. To them, they've had the sex with a white guy fantasy since they started high school, so it they are ready to live it when the opportunity comes up.

Two out of the four best sex partners I ever had were 19 year old FIlipinas: one was Fil-Ch girl-group performer and the other was a morena student. The very best was a 19 year old Indonesian singer. 19 must be the perfect age.

Someone here mentioned Thais, and they are certainly nastier as a group, so I've heard, and will do many things that Filipinas and Indo girls won't. The only Thai girl I was ever with was a 22 year old PhD student virgin, who was ethnic Chinese. Even after several times together, she never managed to take charge, but rather preferred to let things happen. She was unusual, in that I really don't like Thai women in general. They hide you from their friends and family, whereas a Filipina will immediately introduce you to her family (as husband potential) and Indo girls will immediately invite all of her friends out to dinner (your treat) so she can show off her fantasy catch. Malaysian Chinese girls are really good too, my absolute favorite all-around, but they are hard to find. They can be very sweet, sexual, and sexy-smart, plus they have a cute accent. Much better than Chinese girls from other places, it is not even close. I wish I had a Malaysian Chinese girlfriend now, but I don't.
Hey, Joe
Freshman Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:29 pm

Good stuff, Joe.

If you have any more to say on this topic, I'm all ears.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby hammanta » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:38 pm

Hey, Joe wrote:I've been with maybe 30 Filipinas. Some one-nighters, some with for months, and I married one and am still with her 15 years later. My type are educated or upper class. Even the maid I was seeing in Sg had a bachelor's degree. Probably a third are college students, a third are professionals like nurses, lawyers, business owners, or others working full time after obtaining a degree (a marine biologist for example), and the rest are celebrities, actresses, models, professional dancers (tv girl groups on variety shows, not strippers/hookers) and a couple of Bb Pilipinas finalists. Upon meeting, their ages range from 18 to 29, averaging 22. About 6 or 7 were virgins. Five were mixed Filipino-caucasian, two were mixed Filipino-Chinese. A few of these are absolute 10's. If I told you the name of a couple of the celebrity model/actresses I have been with, I would be revered as a god; they are quite locally famous. Most of these are "good girls" and would not be considered sluts, well, a few are sluts. I cannot comment on bargirls, casa girls, or low-class provincial girls. I don't deal with them. Why slum it, when high quality girls are so easy.

How sexual and affectionate are they, compared to whom? If you are white and successful, Filipinas are very easy to get into bed, and they will often try to marry you. I find they come in three phases: Tentative, aggressive, and finished. When they first have sex, they don't quite know what to make of it, but they like it. Since they are often a little older than American counterparts when they first have sex, it is like all that energy pent up that they are dying to get out. They usually progress to aggressive very fast if they think they are in love, sometimes only days. This is only in bed, not in public, where they stay reserved. After a certain age, they are finished with sex and don't want it any more (I only have my wife as an example). But my Filipina wife allows me to have girlfriends, so it is not a huge barrier. She even participated in selecting one of the Filipina tv celebrities I would sleep with. None of these girls I have been with would be considered kinky, unless you consider threesomes (FFM) or sex on the beach.

Compared to white American girls, I think they are pretty similar for the same age if you can find white girls young enough to sleep with you (I'm 45+ and I still average 22 for my girlfriends). Maybe the white girls I have been with are a little more slutty, since they do not have an age hang-up like most, whereas most Filipinas do not (maybe some if from MetroManila). So maybe that puts Filipinas a bit above average.

Compared to Indonesian girls, the Indo girls win hands down. A typical 21 year old Indo girl college student virgin is very aggressive in bed as soon as she gets the hang of it. To them, they've had the sex with a white guy fantasy since they started high school, so it they are ready to live it when the opportunity comes up.

Two out of the four best sex partners I ever had were 19 year old FIlipinas: one was Fil-Ch girl-group performer and the other was a morena student. The very best was a 19 year old Indonesian singer. 19 must be the perfect age.

Someone here mentioned Thais, and they are certainly nastier as a group, so I've heard, and will do many things that Filipinas and Indo girls won't. The only Thai girl I was ever with was a 22 year old PhD student virgin, who was ethnic Chinese. Even after several times together, she never managed to take charge, but rather preferred to let things happen. She was unusual, in that I really don't like Thai women in general. They hide you from their friends and family, whereas a Filipina will immediately introduce you to her family (as husband potential) and Indo girls will immediately invite all of her friends out to dinner (your treat) so she can show off her fantasy catch. Malaysian Chinese girls are really good too, my absolute favorite all-around, but they are hard to find. They can be very sweet, sexual, and sexy-smart, plus they have a cute accent. Much better than Chinese girls from other places, it is not even close. I wish I had a Malaysian Chinese girlfriend now, but I don't.

Since this is your first post, I am legitimately curious as to what's your story? Do you have a connection to the business? Are you quite rich? What race are you? How are you meeting these girls? Are you a model/have been a model?

Forgive me for sounding like an unbeliever but I can't help but wonder how a foreigner would be getting legitimate celebrities, models, and such. I'm not saying it's impossible, just quite unbelievable from my experience and practically everyone else on here.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:09 pm

the most shocking thing he said no sex after awhile with his wife? and she allows him to have girlfriends also? Uh oh whats up with that?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby publicduende » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:30 pm

hammanta wrote:Since this is your first post, I am legitimately curious as to what's your story? Do you have a connection to the business? Are you quite rich? What race are you? How are you meeting these girls? Are you a model/have been a model?

Forgive me for sounding like an unbeliever but I can't help but wonder how a foreigner would be getting legitimate celebrities, models, and such. I'm not saying it's impossible, just quite unbelievable from my experience and practically everyone else on here.

Too late mate. After PaloAltoGuy and MrBlueLight, rumour has spread that this forum has a higher than average tolerance for high-octane braggadocio trollerie. Expect many more Joes in the next few weeks/months. If it was for their bedroom fantasies, the Philippines would have already turned into a giant harem LOL :)
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:04 am

hammanta wrote:
Hey, Joe wrote:I've been with maybe 30 Filipinas. Some one-nighters, some with for months, and I married one and am still with her 15 years later. My type are educated or upper class. Even the maid I was seeing in Sg had a bachelor's degree. Probably a third are college students, a third are professionals like nurses, lawyers, business owners, or others working full time after obtaining a degree (a marine biologist for example), and the rest are celebrities, actresses, models, professional dancers (tv girl groups on variety shows, not strippers/hookers) and a couple of Bb Pilipinas finalists. Upon meeting, their ages range from 18 to 29, averaging 22. About 6 or 7 were virgins. Five were mixed Filipino-caucasian, two were mixed Filipino-Chinese. A few of these are absolute 10's. If I told you the name of a couple of the celebrity model/actresses I have been with, I would be revered as a god; they are quite locally famous. Most of these are "good girls" and would not be considered sluts, well, a few are sluts. I cannot comment on bargirls, casa girls, or low-class provincial girls. I don't deal with them. Why slum it, when high quality girls are so easy.

Since this is your first post, I am legitimately curious as to what's your story? Do you have a connection to the business? Are you quite rich? What race are you? How are you meeting these girls? Are you a model/have been a model?

I don't know if you are bullshitting, but I too am interested to know how you got hooked up with these famous people.

From my own sample, I would say they are affectionate, but not very sexual when compared with Asian girls from other countries. Hell, I find girls from Taiwan to be more sexually adventurous and passionate in bed than Pinays. Don't expect a normal Filipina to initiate sex. They are not intrinsically motivated to enjoy sex, rather, they do it to please the man.

publicduende wrote:
hammanta wrote:Since this is your first post, I am legitimately curious as to what's your story? Do you have a connection to the business? Are you quite rich? What race are you? How are you meeting these girls? Are you a model/have been a model?

Too late mate. After PaloAltoGuy and MrBlueLight, rumour has spread that this forum has a higher than average tolerance for high-octane braggadocio trollerie. Expect many more Joes in the next few weeks/months. If it was for their bedroom fantasies, the Philippines would have already turned into a giant harem LOL :)

No worries mate. My reality will forever be your fantasy 8)
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Re:

Postby Jester » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:52 am

Raja wrote:
Part of that Catholic tradition, once its on it is on to completion. On the other hand she might balk at finishing you with her mouth as that is against the rules along with fear of the taste.

I think this is true, from limited experience. Non-religious girls do more oral than Believers.
Never thought about it before, but yeah.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Postby Hero » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:20 pm

Raja wrote:Part of that Catholic tradition, once its on it is on to completion. On the other hand she might balk at finishing you with her mouth as that is against the rules along with fear of the taste.

Ha ha ha... religion in the Philippines is a sham. Those girls don't follow any of the church's rules. Plenty of girls there will get totally wild in the bedroom.. they don't hold back at all.

I would never marry a girl who won't give BJ's. Prudishness has no place in marriage.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby hammanta » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:05 pm

publicduende wrote:

I hear yah. Through his anecdote however, he seemed somewhat knowledgeable with restraint towards his ego. I mean he did mention he wasn't getting laid by his wife anymore :lol: If there is some logical way his recollections are true, he has to be either a PBA coach, some high end executive for IBM or some other Multinational Corporation, or the Filipino version of Hugh Heff. Nevertheless, I wouldn't be posting on an online forum, I'd be counting my money and getting my wife to choose the next celebrity I need to conquer :roll:
hammanta
Junior Poster

Re:

Postby mentor » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:10 am

tom wrote:This below was an answer to "Are Filipina women good in bed" .
On that forum many women were moaning and complaining about this question.

You may have heard of gender neutral spelling? That's feminist attempting to shame men covertly. They have singled out the word "Filipina" for good reason. Filipinas are great in bed and make good wives in general. So much so that it makes feminist uncomfortable so they have attempted to remove the word "Filipina" from existence.

While generalizing is very useful because it is generally true one must use common sense as not all Filipinas are the same and some are duds and best avoided.

On the money thing. All women want (feel entitled to) money, I have never ever seen an exception. You can file this under scientific fact along with the law of gravity. The question is how much and what do I get for this? This is a personal preference. Generally with Filipinas you get very enthusiastic sex and a good homemaker.

Another issue is sending money to help family, very very common. While this is by no means unique to Filipinos it can get out of hand and needs to be kept in check.

"the door test" this is a great test for local American girls.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAJdqzRM6Dw[/youtube]
Like all things an exception would be a girl who has not been in a car and is unfamiliar with door locks, like a Khmer girl who has only ridden rickshaws.

What is the 'door test'?
mentor
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand