Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How sexual and affectionate are Filipinas?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re:

Postby mentor » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:12 am

pete98146 wrote:I've been married to my filipino wife for 4.5 years. She is a very conservative "good Catholic girl". I think it's fair to say that she won't be the one initiating the sex but once I initiate sex she NEVER has a headache :) I'd venture to say most filipinas are VERY passionate but they will wait for the guy to make the first move.

That said they are FANTASTIC lovers and she can't get enough attention.

I don't want initiative from filipinas.
I just want positive feedback, and of course, avoid all the ridiculous and negative attitude the western women have!
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: Re:

Postby Taco » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:01 pm

mentor wrote:
pete98146 wrote:I've been married to my filipino wife for 4.5 years. She is a very conservative "good Catholic girl". I think it's fair to say that she won't be the one initiating the sex but once I initiate sex she NEVER has a headache :) I'd venture to say most filipinas are VERY passionate but they will wait for the guy to make the first move.

That said they are FANTASTIC lovers and she can't get enough attention.

I don't want initiative from filipinas.
I just want positive feedback, and of course, avoid all the ridiculous and negative attitude the western women have!

I saw a 70 year old white guy with a hot 20 year old Filipina at Cebu City bus station today. That guy will have fun time tonight if he doesn't have heart attack first.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Postby davewe » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:24 pm

Taco wrote:I saw a 70 year old white guy with a hot 20 year old Filipina at Cebu City bus station today. That guy will have fun time tonight if he doesn't have heart attack first.

Or even it he does :)
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: How sexual and affectionate are Filipinas?

Postby mentor » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:10 am

It seems that filipinas are a lot more erotic than western girls.
They seem more feminine and know their role in a relationship, so this is like throwing woods in the fire!
mentor
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:12 am

mentor wrote:It seems that filipinas are a lot more erotic than western girls.

That's true.

Arrogant women have low sex drives. It doesn't matter what country your talking about. Filipinas are generally less arrogant than western women which means they see western men as being superior to themselves. A woman that thinks your superior will waste no time in becoming friends with you.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby mentor » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:49 am

They are truly affectionate?
mentor
Freshman Poster

Postby HouseMD » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:33 pm

mentor wrote:They are truly affectionate?

If they're actually attracted to you, yeah. They're super loving and affectionate.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby MR2 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:01 pm

Agree if they are attracted to you they are very affectionate, and loving.

If they are in love with you good luck getting enough sleep!
MR2
Freshman Poster

Postby Yunggeh » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:02 pm

I just got back from the philippines
I met her from website cherryblossoms and i spent almost 2 weeks with her.. she didn't put out..
i tell her about my previous girls i met online and what i wanted them to do for me to have my marriage.
most of the girls that were interested where pretty much crazy and willing to do things i wanted like feed her sleeping pills like maybe once a month
and if i want i want to share her with other guys (intent was maybe i try swingers club) lol
this girl i m currently with i think she's a keeper strictly legit.. did not like the fact she lied to me that shes willing to have sex with me and will be on the pills before my arrival
took her to city of dreams and she didn't put out and saying "if i love her i'll wait" *she's a 22 year old virgin*

I told her there's a girl i know from my facebook that wants to meet me and spend 1 day with me if i want to fvck her. and i told my gf i want to spend 1 night with this girl and she reluctantly agreed

i feel I got the right girl yet trapped cause i pay for her rent 200 bucks a month and if i end it she may end up in the streets cause she doesn't ever want to go back living with her uncle
maybe i'm using that as an excuse to keep myself tied to her.. and worried if i leave her i dont want to waste my time searching for another girl on the dating sites
and dont wanna goto philippines searching at mall of asia for a girl .. maybe simply said i'm afraid of the unknown
Yunggeh
Freshman Poster

Postby HouseMD » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:13 pm

Yunggeh wrote:I just got back from the philippines
I met her from website cherryblossoms and i spent almost 2 weeks with her.. she didn't put out..
i tell her about my previous girls i met online and what i wanted them to do for me to have my marriage.
most of the girls that were interested where pretty much crazy and willing to do things i wanted like feed her sleeping pills like maybe once a month
and if i want i want to share her with other guys (intent was maybe i try swingers club) lol
this girl i m currently with i think she's a keeper strictly legit.. did not like the fact she lied to me that shes willing to have sex with me and will be on the pills before my arrival
took her to city of dreams and she didn't put out and saying "if i love her i'll wait" *she's a 22 year old virgin*

I told her there's a girl i know from my facebook that wants to meet me and spend 1 day with me if i want to fvck her. and i told my gf i want to spend 1 night with this girl and she reluctantly agreed

i feel I got the right girl yet trapped cause i pay for her rent 200 bucks a month and if i end it she may end up in the streets cause she doesn't ever want to go back living with her uncle
maybe i'm using that as an excuse to keep myself tied to her.. and worried if i leave her i dont want to waste my time searching for another girl on the dating sites
and dont wanna goto philippines searching at mall of asia for a girl .. maybe simply said i'm afraid of the unknown

Sounds like she's a good girl that's taking a bad guy for a ride financially. She probably doesn't want to sleep with you because she's disgusted by your past behavior, but figures she'll take your money for as long as you'll give it. She's likely to marry you if you want, but will likely not be very affectionate.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby Yunggeh » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:30 pm

Sounds like she's a good girl that's taking a bad guy for a ride financially. She probably doesn't want to sleep with you because she's disgusted by your past behavior, but figures she'll take your money for as long as you'll give it. She's likely to marry you if you want, but will likely not be very affectionate.[/quote]

yeah could be but i do get a sense of kick of Mind fcking her mind... and only time will tell if she'll be very affectionate..
she wasn't very affectionate with me out in public like holding hands or kissing like couples.. and even in hotel room it was hard to be affectionate..

most i got out of it was sucking on her tits and i fingered her once during my 2 week stay
she said she's not ready but says she's ready for it now but easy to say since i wont return until next year or i file her marriage visa for her to come next year
Yunggeh
Freshman Poster

Postby MrMan » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:05 pm

Yunggeh, I wish I knew this girl so I could talk her out of dating you. That's some messed up stuff. Giving girls sleeping pills? Sharing her with other guys? If I was her I'd take my chances with living on the street.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby HouseMD » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:45 pm

MrMan wrote:Yunggeh, I wish I knew this girl so I could talk her out of dating you. That's some messed up stuff. Giving girls sleeping pills? Sharing her with other guys? If I was her I'd take my chances with living on the street.

This is why I think she's taking him for a ride. No girl that is well-adjusted would allow that.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby Yunggeh » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:02 pm

HouseMD wrote:
MrMan wrote:Yunggeh, I wish I knew this girl so I could talk her out of dating you. That's some messed up stuff. Giving girls sleeping pills? Sharing her with other guys? If I was her I'd take my chances with living on the street.

This is why I think she's taking him for a ride. No girl that is well-adjusted would allow that.

Crazy!!!.. guys maybe i didn't mention this was my thought process with my ex pinay girlfriends..
i did not say i want to do this with her or sharing her with other guys.. it was just for kicks long time ago
and those girls that agreed or were willing to do such things to be in relationship.. and those girls i kept around just for fun.. cause I would never do that to a girl i'd really marry

i can say way of having fun and filtering the girls that just wants a way out of poverty yet also a gamble that if the girl was truly generous and sincer about marriage with me
by me asking those things of her to do those such things she would walk away and see me as bad guy

the girl i'm with i didn't even ask her .. i really like her i don't love her.. but i do like her alot and am doing things necessary for possible marriage
Yunggeh
Freshman Poster

Postby firahs75 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:38 pm

Yunggeh wrote:I just got back from the philippines

You are disgusting. That is utterly reprehensible to take advantage of any human being's desperation (due to poverty) in order to perversely exploit them. I hope you get slipped a few roofies and wake up to a sore culo with your pants around your ankles you piece of human filth.
firahs75
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand