Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How sexual and affectionate are Filipinas?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: How sexual and affectionate are Filipinas?

Postby Winston » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:02 am

Here Steve Neese talks about the refreshing differences between Filipinas and American women, showing concrete hard evidence to support his claims, even from the smallest things that are revealing in attitude.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-PeJrlg9Hw[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby livefreeordie » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:30 pm

They are fantastic, and by the 1st or 2nd date ive always pulled them back to my place, and hooked up. I find that they play less games, dont judge you by every single word, and generally are quite sexual and fun. I just take them out, act like a gentlemen, take an interest in them, and then just take a cab back to my place.

See once again stupid generalizations that men make like "The Catholic culture makes it not very good for sex in a short period of time" is proven to be completely bogus. Ive been here almost a month on this trip, and ive hooked up with no less than 4 girls, and probably a 5th in the next few days, so there you go. But at the same time i workout, im early 30s, and told that im good looking

But the better part is that usually they form a nice fit, and its not like having sex with a warm wizards sleeve, which i find common with Australian women in general, if you are fortunate enough to have cracked the Chinese puzzle of getting them into bed
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Postby mentor » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:53 pm

Winston wrote:Here Steve Neese talks about the refreshing differences between Filipinas and American women, showing concrete hard evidence to support his claims, even from the smallest things that are revealing in attitude.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-PeJrlg9Hw[/youtube]

Very nice video, this man says what we already discuss here, so true.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand