American Dies Banging Filipina

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Pokemon
Freshman Poster

American Dies Banging Filipina

Post by Pokemon »

If you die banging a western woman it will be from sheer boredom. This is how I want my life to end.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-ne ... her-142777
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

WORD RIGHHHHHT! ME TOO =)
Except it will be with a big-boned mad-thick Brasileira or a Quisqueya así.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Here is the article. It won't load for me:

By Justin K. Vestil

Thursday, March 3, 2011

More Sections

Local News
Opinion
Business
Sports
Feature
Lifestyle
Entertainment
THE death of an American national in a motel in Lapu-Lapu City last Tuesday provoked an inquiry on the public school teacher he shared the room with.

Police revealed the woman called for help at 11:20 p.m. Tuesday, less than 40 minutes after she and the American entered their room in Barangay Basak.

Like us on Facebook!

Investigators suspect the man suffered a heart attack while having sex.

Department of Education (DepEd) 7 Director Recaredo Borgonia told radio DyLA yesterday he has ordered Lapu-Lapu City Schools Superintendent Eduardo Ompad to investigate the teacher.

He said he was “disturbed� by the teacher’s alleged affair with the foreigner, as that is conduct unbecoming of a public school teacher.

The American man, 58, lived in the Mactan Oasis Garden in Barangay Mactan and worked as a language teacher. He was reportedly separated from his Filipina wife, police said.

Investigators led by SPO2 Ernesto Francisco said that around 10:42 p.m. last Tuesday, the couple arrived at the BSM Hotel in Barangay Basak.

By the time the police saw the man some 40 minutes later, the American was lying on the floor, naked.

No signs of foul play were found in the crime scene, Francisco said.

The Emergency Rescue Unit Foundation (Eruf) transported the man to the Lapu-Lapu City Hospital, but he was declared dead on arrival.

Doctors declared myocardial infarction or a heart attack as the cause of death. It was reportedly the foreigner’s third such attack, said Francisco.

Police found no other information regarding the female companion, except that she is a teacher in a Lapu-Lapu public school who is in her early forties.

While police are conducting further investigation on the American’s death, local education officials are focusing on his companion.

Borgonia said he will evaluate Superintendent Ompad’s report and see if there is basis to file an administrative complaint of immorality against the teacher.

Dr. Evelyn Gala, DepEd Lapu-lapu City’s public information officer, told Sun.Star Cebu they heard the reports about the incident, and are conducting their own investigation on the matter.

Published in the Sun.Star Cebu newspaper on March 03, 2011.