Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

North Vietnam Trekking

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

North Vietnam Trekking

Postby stravelcostia » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:35 am

Where is the best place in north Vietnam to go for trekking, I'd prefer a route that is not too hard!
if ur any plans also let me know..
i will join u..

atenas costa rica
manuel antonio national park
Freshman Poster

Postby ClearView » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:33 pm

I like the Hilltribe areas further north of Sapa. You can go with a group or hire a 4WD with a driver/guide who can take you to some fairly remote places where you can both trek and visit Hilltribes. I also did a good 1 day trek through Cat Ba island, it's not hard at all although when I was there there was a semi monsoon hit area where water was flooded up to our shoulders - no problem it was good fun. You can usually get on this trek as an addition to a Halong Bay tour.
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand