Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby CIA » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:30 pm

winston, i remember reading about your response about living in taiwan, but when i recently looked through your site looking for it, i could not find it. does anyone have a link to it?
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:50 pm

There are two long threads about Taiwan, which you can find at the top on the index page under the box that says "Threads with most posts".

You can also see this list of observations I wrote up: ... hp?p=25336

Why are you interested in this topic? And why are you registered as "CIA"? Are you from the Central Intelligence Agency? If so, why make it so obvious? lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Site Admin

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand