Dating Middle Class Filipinas?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: Dating Middle Class Filipinas

Post by mentor »

I was discussing with a friend the 'money' matter, and he told me:
" it is not a 'tradition', it is called 'poverty' " !!! And he continued: " They search for a fool, one man to work, and feed all the family back in their country! "
Quite shocking point of view, but I examine everything, as we do not live in a world of angels.

I don't know, maybe it's a good idea to declare somewhere in the profile, something that some filipinas already say in their profiles, 'not ask for money', or something like that.
May be this could discourage filipinas with this topic in mind, as a primary priority.
It is a different topic what I will decide about it later. But just back off the ones who search primarily for sponsors.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

mentor wrote:I was discussing with a friend the 'money' matter, and he told me:
" it is not a 'tradition', it is called 'poverty' " !!! And he continued: " They search for a fool, one man to work, and feed all the family back in their country! "
Quite shocking point of view, but I examine everything, as we do not live in a world of angels.

I don't know, maybe it's a good idea to declare somewhere in the profile, something that some filipinas already say in their profiles, 'not ask for money', or something like that.
May be this could discourage filipinas with this topic in mind, as a primary priority.
It is a different topic what I will decide about it later. But just back off the ones who search primarily for sponsors.
You are too focused on the money issue. Your criteria contradict themselves... you will not find what you are looking for this way. You want:

-A simple, traditional Filipina = tends to not come from a well-to-do family
-A girl who does not require financial support for her family = a financially independent, middle class girl
-A girl who does not want children = almost always an educated woman, almost always a career woman and not traditional

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Sorry, but this money issue is going to bite you in the ass. You won't find a "simple" Filipina girl who has no career, wants to stay at home and be a housewife, when you refuse to give her parents any support and refuse to give her children. This is why you are failing. You will have to look for the higher income Filipinas, or else you will fail. Mark my words.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

You are too focused on the money issue. Your criteria contradict themselves... you will not find what you are looking for this way. You want:

-A girl who does not require financial support for her family = a financially independent, middle class girl
-A girl who does not want children = almost always an educated woman, almost always a career woman and not traditional

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Sorry, but this money issue is going to bite you in the a**. You won't find a "simple" Filipina girl who has no career, wants to stay at home and be a housewife, when you refuse to give her parents any support and refuse to give her children. This is why you are failing. You will have to look for the higher income Filipinas, or else you will fail. Mark my words.
+1

A traditional Filipina won't be down with not having kids. That's just not how they roll. If you want a traditional girl, you'd better be ready to be a traditional man, and part of that involves being a father. If you don't want that, you'll have to go for the middle and upper class Filipinas, which tend to not have traditional values but are okay with not having children.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Sorry, but this money issue is going to bite you in the a**. You won't find a "simple" Filipina girl who has no career, wants to stay at home and be a housewife, when you refuse to give her parents any support and refuse to give her children. This is why you are failing. You will have to look for the higher income Filipinas, or else you will fail. Mark my words.
+1

And since he is not higher income himself, he will not find one of these elusive middle or upper class Pinays. Finding an attractive, youngish Pinay who has a good job and/or money, and is interested in a Westerner who does not have a good job and/or money is like looking for a unicorn.

This is why many men fail abroad. Their requirements are contradictory.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Poor Filipinas are Awesome.

Instead of dating Middle Class Pinays why not just date another Feminist Western Bitch.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Jonny Law wrote:Poor Filipinas are Awesome.

Instead of dating Middle Class Pinays why not just date another Feminist Western Bitch.
Because the middle class ones are still far, far better than a Western feminist and I like a girl that I can take around the world with me that doesn't just want to sit around at home and make babies and maybe understands the words that are coming out of my mouth when I'm talking about college-level material. I mean, as a physician-in-training I need a certain level of intellectual stimulation or I get bored with a girl.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Finding an educated and Middle Class chick is a whole lot easier in America and the Western nations.

I just got back for the Manila and Butuan City. Trust me there are a lot more poor girls than Middle Class girls.

-Newsflash-
Poor chicks in the Philippines are Awesome.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Jonny Law wrote:Finding an educated and Middle Class chick is a whole lot easier in America and the Western nations.

I just got back for the Manila and Butuan City. Trust me there are a lot more poor girls than Middle Class girls.

-Newsflash-
Poor chicks in the Philippines are Awesome.
There's plenty of educated women in the Philippines that have far superior values to your average Western girl. I'm not looking nowadays, but if I were, there's plenty of girls with both decent values and a decent education in the areas around the big universities. I figure I might go over there and do some guest lecturing at the medical or nursing schools if (God forbid) I end up looking for love again. A Filipina nurse would be damn near perfect- the visas are easy, the income is solid, and I can actually talk to them about work if I feel like it.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Your a f***ing idiot if you go to the Philippines looking for a Middle Class Bitch.

There are far more poor girls in the Philippines.

You HouseMD are a wealthier individual. You have more options than the average HA forum reader. My advice might not be right for you.

If you are not a rich asshole like HouseMD: going to the Philippines looking for a Middle Class Bitch is f***ing retarded. Trust me the Middle Class ones are picky, bitchy and few in number.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

I can see too, that there is a conflict in what I seek and what is out there. I cannot say that what you say are not based in the reality.
I have to find a good pathway and set a proper settlement, in order to make a good choice, not the ideal for me, but at least a far better choice from a western counterpart.
Your experience and advice are valuable for me, and I hope that I can position myself in the scene, somewhere in the middle of what I want and what exists.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Jonny Law wrote:If you are not a rich asshole like HouseMD: going to the Philippines looking for a Middle Class Bitch is f***ing retarded. Trust me the Middle Class ones are picky, bitchy and few in number.
My wife is well-educated, her family would be considered middle class, and yet she is a complete sweetheart. Sweetest voice I ever heard, which she rarely ever raises. Never acted mean, bitchy or picky for as long as I've known her. Her type may be rare indeed, but certainly is a gem if you are lucky enough to find a good one. She's every bit as traditional as they come, but we can also talk for hours about history, culture, literature, never bores me.

Oh and no, I'm not a "rich asshole".
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

A good situation for me, maybe it would be, girls without parents, wanting 'no' kids. They do exist, I found some, and they seem ok.
But you never know of course. Anything has to be investigated.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

davewe wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

+1

And since he is not higher income himself, he will not find one of these elusive middle or upper class Pinays. Finding an attractive, youngish Pinay who has a good job and/or money, and is interested in a Westerner who does not have a good job and/or money is like looking for a unicorn.

This is why many men fail abroad. Their requirements are contradictory.
Dave-

You got it. Most western men are so clueless. Given demographics of the country, most pinays are poor.
The middle class is less than 10%, and most are a world into themselves. Then you have Western dorks
Panting after them, when in reality, those girls are out of their class. I mean, really, you do not have to be very up the scale to not worry much if your lovely wife wants to send her mom a couple of hundred bucks every month.

What in the hell is wrong with these clueless nimrods?
Even if you don't have much money, you should be able to man up. If you are that obsessed with not spending money, why in the hell would you be looking for a wife?
Most of these fuc*ers are just looking for a filipina blow up doll. Their hearts are not any place that a pinay, rich or poor, would find a home. I do not mind seeing such men getting ripped off, they deserve it.
Last edited by OutWest on October 6th, 2015, 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Jonny Law wrote:Your a f***ing idiot if you go to the Philippines looking for a Middle Class Bitch.

There are far more poor girls in the Philippines.

You HouseMD are a wealthier individual. You have more options than the average HA forum reader. My advice might not be right for you.

If you are not a rich asshole like HouseMD: going to the Philippines looking for a Middle Class Bitch is f***ing retarded. Trust me the Middle Class ones are picky, bitchy and few in number.
Rich asshole? I'm hundreds of thousands of dollars in the hole, and I won't be pulling an attending's salary for 6 more years lol. Residents make a whopping 55k for an 80 hour work week, to give you an idea of what my near future looks like. I'm hardly rich. I'm just educated and have options and standards. I don't need to play the numbers game- I'm not looking for a woman, I'm looking for the right woman. Anyone can pick up a Filipina that's living on the streets and desperate, but I want someone that I actually like and that likes me in return. Hence why I never, ever tell girls what I do for a living when I'm single.