Cebu Teen Has American Boyfriend Murdered

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Pokemon
Freshman Poster

Cebu Teen Has American Boyfriend Murdered

Post by Pokemon »

Remember this story the next time your thinking about cheating on your filipina. A 60 year age difference is not a problem with filipinas but a lack of money is.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-ne ... -76-148054
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Cebu Teen Has American Boyfriend Murdered

Post by djfourmoney »

Pokemon wrote:Remember this story the next time your thinking about cheating on your filipina. A 60 year age difference is not a problem with filipinas but a lack of money is.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-ne ... -76-148054
Frankly this sounds like it has more to do with MONEY than Infidelity.

Sorry but this is typical police blotter stuff down there. Another Geriatric American Male down in Cebu, Angel's City, etc gets blasted or stabbed by some girl (not woman) several decades younger than him. You should not do this for the SIMPLE reason that you can not defend yourself from people half your age. Sorry but most people are not like the late Jack O'Lane, where at 65 he could likely kick your ass. He got bump rushed and since the girl is not the murder just the accomplice/ring leader she'll get a decade in the grey bar hotel if that and be out of jail before she's 30...

Why 16 when a girl 26 likely looks the same... The mind boggles.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

26 and 16 year old Filipinas do not look the same. If you said 22 year olds look the same as 16 maybe then I would agree with you. They start going down hill around 23-25 and you can tell they aren't teens anymore.

Most likely nothing will happen to the teens cause of their age. One reason why you can do a lot of things in PI and get away with it. I'm actually surprised there isn't more crime in the country. Goes to show you the actual integrity of the average Filipino.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Mr S wrote:26 and 16 year old Filipinas do not look the same. If you said 22 year olds look the same as 16 maybe then I would agree with you. They start going down hill around 23-25 and you can tell they aren't teens anymore.

Most likely nothing will happen to the teens cause of their age. One reason why you can do a lot of things in PI and get away with it. I'm actually surprised there isn't more crime in the country. Goes to show you the actual integrity of the average Filipino.
If your talking about poor women that might be true. But middle class women I have seen look no worst for wear even by mid 30's.

I'm sure there's plenty of crimes like this, unreported and they happen back here in the US as well.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Most of the 25 and above middle class women who live in the Philippines are over weight or fat cause they can afford to be lazy. Very rarely do I see any that are decent looking still unless they are single and trying to get a man. It's the same thing as what happens in all cultures once women are comfortable, they let themselves go (unless they cheat on their husband regularly, needing to keep in shape). I interview hundreds of educated women from different age groups a month as well as regularly see them running around down town Makati or in the higher class hotels I frequent when traveling. They act and look just like Western women, probably worse in some respects cause they expect everyone below their social class to cow-tow to them.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Mr S wrote:Most of the 25 and above middle class women who live in the Philippines are over weight or fat cause they can afford to be lazy. Very rarely do I see any that are decent looking still unless they are single and trying to get a man. It's the same thing as what happens in all cultures once women are comfortable, they let themselves go (unless they cheat on their husband regularly, needing to keep in shape). I interview hundreds of educated women from different age groups a month as well as regularly see them running around down town Makati or in the higher class hotels I frequent when traveling. They act and look just like Western women, probably worse in some respects cause they expect everyone below their social class to cow-tow to them.
Did you say all cultures??? I agree that different circumstances will affect how a woman handles her outward appearance. But even many divorced women over 30 in FSU look fantastic and they know historically if they are over 30 and have children its not very likely they'll find a man locally. I'm not completely familiar with PH on the ground, but I find it hard to believe that the only thin and attractive women are under 25 and generally poor.

If that's the case then I see why PH IS what IT IS and why its so far down on the list of things to do.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Women who are NOT single generally do not keep their looks up because they don't need to try to get a man anymore. Of course divorced women are going to try to look good if they still have some kind of beauty left in them because they need to find a man again or want to still feel attractive to the opposite sex. Good looking women are rare in America at whatever age and circumstance so idiot guys will still try to f**k them and what not. If a woman in America is hot, she still has all the power to say yes or no for dating and sex. They get hit on all the time. Being in the Philippines the roles are reversed and being a foreign man I get hit on all the time and can say yes or no. I find getting hit on and flirting annoying because most of the women are not attractive to me and I bet it's the same for women in America. I've had to create defensive body language posture when I go out to not have strange women come up to me. Yeah, I know it sounds stupid but I'm a private guy and not much of an extrovert personality. I only like to converse on my own time and situations, not when I'm trying to shop or run errands.

I'm talking about women who have been married for a number of years or women in a long-term relationship with one man. Very rarely will a man find a woman who will hold her figure as she ages while she also maintains a monogamous relationship. If they do it's usually because of some other kind of external factors forcing her to maintain her looks and weight.

I didn't say the only women in shape are under 25 and in the lower social classes. It's just the MAJORITY of them are. There is never 100% of anything. I would say maybe a quarter population of middle class and above women keep themselves in decent shape after age 25.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

This attitude crops up from time-to-time in the MSM and elsewhere:

"THE WORLD IS A DANGEROUS PLACE!!!. Stay home, do not leave America or you will be murdered if you find a woman in another country (Cebu), ripped off if you get a Russian GF, murdered if you go to a beach in Aruba (Natalie Holloway)", et-f***ing-cetera.

Americans are some of the most fearful people on this planet. They are scared of the outside world, which is why they do not travel.