This is a glorious day

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
odbo
Veteran Poster

This is a glorious day

Post by odbo »

Look what youtube uncovered!! No not more conspiracy clips, but a young sexy chinese girl with an ass! :shock:
She's not 85 lbs. (skin and bones). She has a figure! I knew these mythical creatures existed..
I'd like to thank the perv with no decency filming for this glorious moment.
watch it in fullscreen in hd. holy smokes !

Image Image

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: This is a glorious day

Post by Rock »

LinuxOnly wrote:Look what youtube uncovered!! No not more conspiracy clips, but a young sexy chinese girl with an ass! :shock:
She's not 85 lbs. (skin and bones). She has a figure! I knew these mythical creatures existed..
I'd like to thank the perv with no decency filming for this glorious moment.
watch it in fullscreen in hd. holy smokes !

Image Image
Interesting how the stripes on her dress match the bag. I think its OK cus he didn't show her face so she remains anonymous. He should have caught up with her and tried to chat with her a bit.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

I think this is what "hot" girls looked like up to the 1970s/80s even in Korea, Japan, China.. though they didn't worry about make-up and designer labels.
Then the media convinced women to strive for the anorexic look.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

LinuxOnly wrote:I think this is what "hot" girls looked like up to the 1970s/80s even in Korea, Japan, China.. though they didn't worry about make-up and designer labels.
In 70s and 80s China, girls were smaller and shorter. It was a very poor country then. Even today, the big hips/round ass combo is pretty rare, partially because of diet and partially due to local tastes. Girls the size of your Youtube vid (which is still slim) are considered very big and curvy and many will feel too fat. Anything bigger and she will probably feel totally fat, be embarrassed about her body, and probably wanna lose weight ASAP.

Korea was great up to late 90s/early 2000s or so. But in last few years, so many have gone for the skinny look and gotten facial cosmetic surgery. They look very different now.

Thailand has a decent number of taller and thicker girls these days, some much bigger than the girl in that vid. And I believe many people here, foreigners and locals alike, will appreciate those round curvy shapes even if the slimmer look is most popular.

Taiwan has a similar average height as northern China and a much higher percentage of thicker curvier girls. The diet and lifestyle has been somewhat westernized making people bigger. The hip-hop vid body type has been recognized there so girls who have it won't be so ashamed like they would be in China. Some guys like it a lot too.

In Japan, you can find these types of girls too though the typical diet does not generally create such specimens. You are likely to find some in black GI clubs of Okinawa or maybe in some clubs of Ropongi in Tokyo.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

You can post that to um... voyeurweb.com lol
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Post by Kunold »

Ive seen many Asian American girls like this
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Thanks rock, brilliant information. It's true that a lot of girls in the world would be embarrassed about being that thick. I really liked the light weight style of china. Eating the local food you understand how it happens.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I bet she is a high maintenance chick. However, we can't see her face or tits so she could only be hot from behind, which happens a lot. One of the guys I work with says the city of Chengdu and it's surrounding province has a lot of girls that have bodies like that. He used to live there and swears it's the best part of Asia to get girls that are Chinese but have curvier bodies. That's the only place he would live if he moved back to China, which he is thinking about. He says he is sick of Filipinos. He speaks intermediate Mandarin and is British so he does ok over there. He also mentioned that Chinese women are filthy in bed, which in his language means they are up for most anything. There are so many sex clubs and stuff like that there. But he says you have to learn a bit of the language to get introduced to them by the locals.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

LinuxOnly wrote:I think this is what "hot" girls looked like up to the 1970s/80s even in Korea, Japan, China.. though they didn't worry about make-up and designer labels.
The look for women totally changed in the 60s because of the model Twiggy who introduced the anorexic look. Before then women were full-figured and most needed girdles. Look at some of the early Playboys and you will see women with much more curvy and full figures.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twiggy
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Post by Kunold »

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Mr S,

That is a sticky. Where is my Windows Journal programa?? jajajajaja

Search Programs and Files | Type in "Windows Journal" | Voila! lol
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I met a Pinay built like that with more ass though in Iloilo City, Panay, the Philippines. Yup she had the J-Lo arse pre-cirugia style.

First date, we hooked up and although she fought me literally for a couple of minutes, she gave up, assumed the position, and I STILL penetrated and f***ed the livid shit out of her that you would have thought my name was Devin Weed or MR. Marcus or some shit.

That ass looked a controlled amoeba when I was smashin' it! ¡¡jajajaa!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”