Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

This Ukrainian lady is a Bitch !!!!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby C.J. » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:49 am

I got some of my early success on the internet as well. You can find some real clean freaks in the US, surprisingly enough.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby ssjparris » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:37 pm

okay great what websites did you guys go to for easy sex and lays.

I totally disagree with this nonsense about her being in a relationship and men hitting on her this includes her getting angry at men. I guaruntee you she is asking for friend requests with men she is attracted to. even though she is in a relationship.

I say this because i have female foreign friends who were ALREADY in a relationship. we are best friends now. So what is up this crap. How come i can be friends with a lady already dating. but this ukrainian bitch complains about it.

in fact these foreign women who are in a relationship flirt with me.

Yes my foreign female friends do get hit on ALOT yet it amazes me that they will actually talk to me and other men too. but this girl would never do it. only for language lesson's. that says alot right there about her mentality on it. same scenario's applied to my foreign female friends yet they are still able to talk to men.

i don't see it to often on that website actually. angry women complaining to men. So this nonsense of " i agree with her because she gets hit on all the time and she in a relationship. " bwahahahahahaha.

This is actually the main reason why men HAVE to get out of america. because the women get hit on all the time. i am sure you agree to this too huh !!!. i bet you guys are saying " oh i understand american women. to many men hit her and she is in a relationship. she is not a bitch." but here everyone is saying " i understand the ukrainian lady to many men hit on her. she is in a relationship. so...ofcourse i understand." any difference in these quotes.

oh well.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby The Arab » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:35 am

ssjparris wrote:okay great what websites did you guys go to for easy sex and lays.

I totally disagree with this nonsense about her being in a relationship and men hitting on her this includes her getting angry at men. I guaruntee you she is asking for friend requests with men she is attracted to. even though she is in a relationship.

I say this because i have female foreign friends who were ALREADY in a relationship. we are best friends now. So what is up this crap. How come i can be friends with a lady already dating. but this ukrainian bitch complains about it.

in fact these foreign women who are in a relationship flirt with me.

Yes my foreign female friends do get hit on ALOT yet it amazes me that they will actually talk to me and other men too. but this girl would never do it. only for language lesson's. that says alot right there about her mentality on it. same scenario's applied to my foreign female friends yet they are still able to talk to men.

i don't see it to often on that website actually. angry women complaining to men. So this nonsense of " i agree with her because she gets hit on all the time and she in a relationship. " bwahahahahahaha.

This is actually the main reason why men HAVE to get out of america. because the women get hit on all the time. i am sure you agree to this too huh !!!. i bet you guys are saying " oh i understand american women. to many men hit her and she is in a relationship. she is not a bitch." but here everyone is saying " i understand the ukrainian lady to many men hit on her. she is in a relationship. so...ofcourse i understand." any difference in these quotes.

oh well.

LOL at website for easy sex and lays ... and what the hell are you ranting about in this post ? You barely make sense.

If you just want to get laid, go to Backpage.com and hire a hooker. If you mean the Russian site, you aren't going to pick up "easy lays" just by signing up and sending some girls messages in terrible English.

You need social skills. You need to interest them, romance them. Women like confident men who who know what they're doing and can stimulate them mentally. They want a strong man, not a child .. more intelligent than them, easy to talk to. They will also look at your profile pictures.

Stop with your delusions man. You don't have foreign female friends or best foreign female friends. I have no clue how you define 'friend', but women in general do not easily become friends with men in the real sense of the world, and more so in the U.S. You probably mean a Latina working at the local 7-11 where you buy your food.

Oh, and for the last time, she is not 'angry' with men. It is a profile on the internet and the purpose is to learn a freaking language. You did not even speak to her. You read her profile and send a childish crazy message and she thinks you're crazy in all likelihood .. and so do I.

You need help man.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics