Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics


Putin's Army Holds Bikini Car Wash

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
Mr S
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2398
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 11:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Putin's Army Holds Bikini Car Wash

Post by Mr S » July 31st, 2011, 4:22 pm

Look at the vacant crazed comments and stare of the Western news chick towards the end and the guy trying to hold his composure, it's funny.

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4758
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Post by momopi » July 31st, 2011, 6:45 pm

I like the blonde at 0:28 with flower in her hair. This was probably a staged event with professional photographers + assistants holding a handheld silver reflector to accommodate the model moving around.

Hook
Freshman Poster
Posts: 235
Joined: April 12th, 2011, 5:27 am
Location: Utah

Re: Putin's Army Holds Bikini Car Wash

Post by Hook » September 11th, 2011, 3:11 am

Mr S wrote:Look at the vacant crazed comments and stare of the Western news chick towards the end and the guy trying to hold his composure, it's funny.



Are you sure it is a western news chick? Most of the RT reporters are Russian, but speak impeccable english.

Mr S
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2398
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 11:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Re: Putin's Army Holds Bikini Car Wash

Post by Mr S » September 11th, 2011, 4:35 pm

Hook wrote:
Mr S wrote:Look at the vacant crazed comments and stare of the Western news chick towards the end and the guy trying to hold his composure, it's funny.



Are you sure it is a western news chick? Most of the RT reporters are Russian, but speak impeccable english.


The RT News satellite station based in USA can't hire Russian news anchors for their cable network unless they have dual citizenship. They may hire on the spot Russian news people that travel to other countries but the ones actually in the studio would be Americans. That's what the other networks do as well. There is no way a Russian citizen could work legally in the USA unless they had a green card. The government isn't going to let a Russian go to America just to anchor the news, what's the point? They might as well just stay in Russia and broadcast. A lot of the RT News you see on the English cable channels is based in their Washington DC bureau.

However I just watched it again and the guy is from the UK no doubt, the girl is hard to distinguish but I think I found her bio so even if she grew up in the states her overseas schooling may have given her a weird accent. But even if the two are in Moscow doing the news they are both of Western origin.

I think the guy is this dude: http://rt.com/about/on-air-talent/neil-harvey/
And the wench may be her, obviously dual citizenship: http://rt.com/about/on-air-talent/daniela-loga/
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Hook
Freshman Poster
Posts: 235
Joined: April 12th, 2011, 5:27 am
Location: Utah

Re: Putin's Army Holds Bikini Car Wash

Post by Hook » September 11th, 2011, 5:47 pm

Mr S wrote:
Hook wrote:
Mr S wrote:Look at the vacant crazed comments and stare of the Western news chick towards the end and the guy trying to hold his composure, it's funny.



Are you sure it is a western news chick? Most of the RT reporters are Russian, but speak impeccable english.


The RT News satellite station based in USA can't hire Russian news anchors for their cable network unless they have dual citizenship. They may hire on the spot Russian news people that travel to other countries but the ones actually in the studio would be Americans. That's what the other networks do as well. There is no way a Russian citizen could work legally in the USA unless they had a green card. The government isn't going to let a Russian go to America just to anchor the news, what's the point? They might as well just stay in Russia and broadcast. A lot of the RT News you see on the English cable channels is based in their Washington DC bureau.

However I just watched it again and the guy is from the UK no doubt, the girl is hard to distinguish but I think I found her bio so even if she grew up in the states her overseas schooling may have given her a weird accent. But even if the two are in Moscow doing the news they are both of Western origin.

I think the guy is this dude: http://rt.com/about/on-air-talent/neil-harvey/
And the wench may be her, obviously dual citizenship: http://rt.com/about/on-air-talent/daniela-loga/

I know that some of the reporters have stated they are Russian, but they also had perfect accents. Maybe they were dual citizens.

Post Reply

Return to “Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics”