Survey By Elena's Models, What Do Women Want Long Term

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Survey By Elena's Models, What Do Women Want Long Term

Post by djfourmoney »

http://www.elenasmodels.com/russian-wom ... n-want.htm
"WHAT WOMEN WANT?" has been the question troubling men for ages and we at Elena's Models can now give men the definitive answer, "What Women Want In A Man" and "What Russian Women Want" seeking a long-term partner.

Over a week, we had conducted a survey asking our female members to list TOP 3 QUALIIES they seek in a future husband.

315 women responded and based on their answers, we are now ready to reveal what are the most important qualities women want in a man that they want to spend the rest of their lives with.

The top 2 qualities women want in a man were only separated by a single answer, and they are:

1) Reliable (39% - mentioned by 123 women)
2) Intelligent (39% - mentioned by 122 women)

The third most important quality women want in a man is:

3) Kind (27% of women)

The rest of qualities that women want in a man that made it into top 10 are:

4) Integrity/honesty (23% of women)
5) Financial security/ability to provide for a family (20% of women)
6) Caring (17% of women)
7) Generous/giving (14% of women)
8 ) Faithful (13% of women)
9) Mature (12% of women)
10) Sense of humour (11% of women)

Sense of humour, although having ended at #10, strongly made its place into the top 10 qualities women want in a man, followed by "understanding" (8.5%), "goal oriented/ambitious" (6.7%) , "confident" and "loving/loves me" (both at 6.3%).

Only 3.5% of women mentioned looks as being a top priority in a man when seeking a long-term partner, preceded by "positive/optimistic" (3.8%), and ranked at the same importance as "educated", "masculine" and "tolerant" (all at 3.5%).

Only 2.5% of women mentioned wanting a man who is "affectionate/a good lover" as a top priority when seeking a partner.

Research and statistics show time and again that Russian women seeking men abroad seek the same basic qualities that are important to all women of all cultures, and it's not a surprise that qualities such as reliable, intelligent and kind are the top qualities that Russian women want in a man. These qualities are important for a long-term partnership and have formed the basis of what women wanted in men for centuries.
Small sampling but she only let the survey last a week so I guess that's expected. Who knows what to make of things like this but Elena's has a excellent reputation so I'm not ready to doubt such findings.

Financial Security finished 5th and Sense of Humor finished 10th which is sort of surprising.

If this is true then it further confirms what I always thought when I hear "Train Wrecks" and other horror stories about marrying Slavic women. Its mostly the men marrying the wrong woman, not them changing years after marriage. Does this mean Anglo Culture especially in America doesn't have an impact? Sure it does, but I think its less than most of men on here make it out to be. I see no evidence of our culture radically changing women from Europe, of the women I know. This is likely because despite me not having a degree, many of my friends I would say are very, very smart and not easily swayed.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Small sampling but she only let the survey last a week so I guess that's expected. Who knows what to make of things like this but Elena's has a excellent reputation so I'm not ready to doubt such findings.

Financial Security finished 5th and Sense of Humor finished 10th which is sort of surprising.

If this is true then it further confirms what I always thought when I hear "Train Wrecks" and other horror stories about marrying Slavic women. Its mostly the men marrying the wrong woman, not them changing years after marriage. Does this mean Anglo Culture especially in America doesn't have an impact? Sure it does, but I think its less than most of men on here make it out to be. I see no evidence of our culture radically changing women from Europe, of the women I know. This is likely because despite me not having a degree, many of my friends I would say are very, very smart and not easily swayed.
Can you make it simple English? I don't get none of your writing (double negative, ain't it how bro's talk in the hood?) :)

I am glad sense of humor finished 10th because if such survey was in the U.S., it would be in the top 3 category. And it is OK if American girls would understand good humor, but no, they want to hear stupid stories about people puking at the bar and someone calling girl "a whore" and getting slapped in the face. Oh yeah, American girls laugh hard hearing those stories and it seems like that's all they care about.

Finances. Many Ukrainian-Russian girls say that if man got potential - we together will achieve financial security. So even if you are making less than expected, but you are confident in your future, many girls will accept that. And again, I am not seeing anything wrong with that.

What drives me NUTZ is how American girls judge you. Ah he is working at body shop, he is probably poor broke-ass. Nevermind that she didn't even ask if he is going to school, he could be getting his MBA and making 100K soon, but SHE does not care! American women just don't even try to look deeper, they only care about surface, bling, flashy stuff, stupid jokes...
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Only 13% care about their man being faithful? Wow, definitely not what an Anglo chick would say.

Anyhow,

"Research and statistics show time and again that Russian women seeking men abroad seek the same basic qualities that are important to all women of all cultures..."

This is just not true. Slavic women clearly do NOT look for the same things in men as Anglo women, as this survey hints at. So, I don't understand why they would claim such a thing. They obviously don't know AW. Seems to me that Slavic women have some very down to earth and basic expectations of their men, unlike Anglo (and most Western) women. This is all clearly very good news.

I see that they highly prize intelligence, but that's no surprise to me. To a Slavic woman intelligence equals future potential, unlike in the US where being a knuckle-dragging moronic flashy pimp is more important to women. BTW, a university degree does NOT equate to "intelligence".
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Think Different wrote:"Research and statistics show time and again that Russian women seeking men abroad seek the same basic qualities that are important to all women of all cultures..."

This is just not true. Slavic women clearly do NOT look for the same things in men as Anglo women, as this survey hints at. So, I don't understand why they would claim such a thing. They obviously don't know AW. Seems to me that Slavic women have some very down to earth and basic expectations of their men, unlike Anglo (and most Western) women. This is all clearly very good news.
If the survey was given to anglo women it would yield the same results. They know just as well as Russian women which traits are most important to look for in a man. It's just not relative to their interests because they aren't looking for a real relationship. They'll still claim to want a reliable, smart, honest, caring guy in order to look righteous though.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

lavezzi wrote:
Think Different wrote:"Research and statistics show time and again that Russian women seeking men abroad seek the same basic qualities that are important to all women of all cultures..."

If the survey was given to anglo women it would yield the same results. They know just as well as Russian women which traits are most important to look for in a man. It's just not relative to their interests because they aren't looking for a real relationship. They'll still claim to want a reliable, smart, honest, caring guy in order to look righteous though.
Yea, you guys are making a fundamental flaw here. You should never judge what a woman wants by asking for it. Surveys like these give inaccurate results. She probably doesn't even know herself in most cases until she stumbles on it. Its a classic case of left brain vs. right brain. If you want to know what women in a given society want, don't ask them. Rather, do a study of the men they have chosen. Its not what they say, its what they do. Actions count, words don't. If you survey the personals of women in America, many ask for things in a man - nice guy, caring, and other such BS - that in reality usually gets guys put right into the friends zone.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

lavezzi wrote:

Does it? FYI similar surveys have given to "Anglo" women. In the book "Marry Him" women have said up to 200 different things will bar a man from getting a second date. You don't need a survey, the fact they would diss you because you worn white socks with black dress shoes or the fact you bought your shoes from Payless is all you need to know about the typical American Woman.

What I find funny about Anglo Women is if you add a child to the mix, shit changes dramatically. They know many men just won't date them just because they have a child, no matter how good she looks.

That's pretty sad you have to take on the responsibility of raising a child that isn't yours just to get access to better looking women...

As I've said before, my choices shouldn't be limited to BBW's and Single Mothers.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

djfourmoney wrote:
lavezzi wrote:

Does it? FYI similar surveys have given to "Anglo" women. In the book "Marry Him" women have said up to 200 different things will bar a man from getting a second date. You don't need a survey, the fact they would diss you because you worn white socks with black dress shoes or the fact you bought your shoes from Payless is all you need to know about the typical American Woman.

What I find funny about Anglo Women is if you add a child to the mix, shit changes dramatically. They know many men just won't date them just because they have a child, no matter how good she looks.

That's pretty sad you have to take on the responsibility of raising a child that isn't yours just to get access to better looking women...

As I've said before, my choices shouldn't be limited to BBW's and Single Mothers.
I'll say it again. Pay no mind to what they say or ask for. There are certain guys who do very well with the most desirable women in the USA. Study these guys and figure out the the most common traits or patterns. These are what work with American women. These types of guys can break many, most, or even all the survey 'rules' and still do fine.

In other countries, the exact same principal holds. What girls say they want and what girls actually go for are two different things in many if not most cases. Study behavior. Don't expect women to explain themselves logically.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Rock wrote: Yea, you guys are making a fundamental flaw here. You should never judge what a woman wants by asking for it. Surveys like these give inaccurate results. She probably doesn't even know herself in most cases until she stumbles on it. Its a classic case of left brain vs. right brain. If you want to know what women in a given society want, don't ask them. Rather, do a study of the men they have chosen. Its not what they say, its what they do. Actions count, words don't. If you survey the personals of women in America, many ask for things in a man - nice guy, caring, and other such BS - that in reality usually gets guys put right into the friends zone.
I was going to say the exact same thing, but you put it better than I probably would have. With minor variation, anglo women say they want the same things. Looks are way more important than women let on, at least here in America. Why else can a guy write to 10 women on match.com with witty letters relevant to their profile and not get a single response back? Obviously they rejected the guy just by his picture before even reading.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Hook wrote:
Rock wrote: Yea, you guys are making a fundamental flaw here. You should never judge what a woman wants by asking for it. Surveys like these give inaccurate results. She probably doesn't even know herself in most cases until she stumbles on it. Its a classic case of left brain vs. right brain. If you want to know what women in a given society want, don't ask them. Rather, do a study of the men they have chosen. Its not what they say, its what they do. Actions count, words don't. If you survey the personals of women in America, many ask for things in a man - nice guy, caring, and other such BS - that in reality usually gets guys put right into the friends zone.
I was going to say the exact same thing, but you put it better than I probably would have. With minor variation, anglo women say they want the same things. Looks are way more important than women let on, at least here in America. Why else can a guy write to 10 women on match.com with witty letters relevant to their profile and not get a single response back? Obviously they rejected the guy just by his picture before even reading.
Proving my long held double standard. Women contend you only look at pictures, never read the text. Well they do it too... Its just so many men are happy to get a reply back that they forget this, I don't.

They never say "You sound like a great guy" they always say something like "You're Cute" poof they aren't reading your profile.

Foreign Women do it too...