Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian/Ukrainian Women Available For You! Look!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian/Ukrainian Women Available For You! Look!

Post by Winston »

Holy Mackerel! Check out these Perfect Looking Russian/Ukrainian Women available for you on my AFA co-brand site! Wow. Some of these bombshells could be Playboy centerfolds! OMG!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info123984.htm

ImageImageImageImage

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info124114.htm

ImageImageImage
Last edited by Winston on July 27th, 2014, 3:05 pm, edited 26 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

These women are good looking, except the blond has tattoos, which really turn me off. Other than that, you can't beat eastern European and Russian woman, they are hotter than hell! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

There are some pretty engineers on that site too.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 28th, 2013, 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Doesn't that first bombshell look a little like Cindy Crawford? lol Except I think she's way hotter. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

eurobrat wrote:@hook

I have been using Elena's models, I cant believe the amount of women with 2 degrees! In the education department they give American Women a run for they're money.
Those degrees do not get them good jobs back in the old country, and many if not most are not applicable in the West. Some do well, but many cannot find jobs in their profession for many years, if ever. They lose status in the West, not gain it. And the language of instruction in which they got those degrees was not English. So, that is a very big obstacle as they often do not speak English well enough to qualify for good jobs in the US and other Anglo countries. That is one of the several reasons why many leave the Anglo West and marriages break up. Keep that in mind, please.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 28th, 2013, 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

ladislav wrote:

I have been using Elena's models, I cant believe the amount of women with 2 degrees! In the education department they give American Women a run for they're money.
Those degrees do not get them good jobs back in the old country, and many if not most are not applicable in the West. Some do well, but many cannot find jobs in their profession for many years, if ever. They lose status in the West, not gain it. And the language of instruction in which they got those degrees was not English. So, that is a very big obstacle as they often do not speak English well enough to qualify for good jobs in the US and other Anglo countries. That is one of the several reasons why many leave the Anglo West and marriages break up. Keep that in mind, please.
I guess I don't care so much about getting a job as the fact they are smart enough to finish a degree. Having someone smart enough to have a decent conversation with should count as well as looks.

BTW, sorry I never got back to you about visiting Ukraine. I decided to postpone until I learn enough Russian to get around. Still learning all the cases (Datative, Acusitive, etc).
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

BTW, sorry I never got back to you about visiting Ukraine. I decided to postpone until I learn enough Russian to get around. Still learning all the cases
Never mind the cases now. You will be understood without them. Just get as many phrasebooks as you can and memorize phrases and get a bit of grammar under your belt. No one cares if you use cases properly or not. And you can learn as you go along. Start planning for your trip.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

ladislav wrote:
BTW, sorry I never got back to you about visiting Ukraine. I decided to postpone until I learn enough Russian to get around. Still learning all the cases
Never mind the cases now. You will be understood without them. Just get as many phrasebooks as you can and memorize phrases and get a bit of grammar under your belt. No one cares if you use cases properly or not. And you can learn as you go along. Start planning for your trip.
Yes sir! 8)
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

jamesbond wrote:These women are good looking, except the blond has tattoos, which really turn me off. Other than that, you can't beat eastern European and Russian woman, they are hotter than hell! :D
I agree about the tattoos; a total gross-out, IMO.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Elena's models sucks. They're too much like American women, IMO.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow, now that is what I call an exotic white beauty! She looks like a Greek goddess or something. lol

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /501265152

ImageImageImage

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 28th, 2013, 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »