Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian/Ukrainian Women Available For You! Look!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow she is soooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/details/586487

ImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look at this face! It's so glowing, beautiful and perfect! You don't see this kind of beauty in America, unless you go back to the 70's. Wow.

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100349134

ImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this girl looks perfect! Look at her face!

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100338416

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy Cow! Look at these hooters!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info127334.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on March 14th, 2012, 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MAKCR
Freshman Poster

Post by MAKCR »

Good day, I'm from Ukraine, the husband of the devushki.Olgi Fedyaeva, tell me who gave you these pictures? Hoth you have trouble with the law?

What right have you to distribute the photos without her ? remove her photo from here
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MAKCR wrote:
Good day, I'm from Ukraine, the husband of the devushki.Olgi Fedyaeva, tell me who gave you these pictures? Hoth you have trouble with the law?

What right have you to distribute the photos without her ? remove her photo from here
Those photos are from A Foreign Affair agency. They have her pictures because she went to their office and registered and listed herself there. If you have a problem with them, we are not the ones you need to contact. You need to contact AFA about it. Their site is at: http://www.loveme.com Go there and click the contact link. They are the owner of these pictures. I am only their affiliate.

Or you can ask Olga herself, if you are really her husband.

MAKCR
Freshman Poster

Post by MAKCR »

Winston wrote:
MAKCR wrote:

Those photos are from A Foreign Affair agency. They have her pictures because she went to their office and registered and listed herself there. If you have a problem with them, we are not the ones you need to contact. You need to contact AFA about it. Their site is at: http://www.loveme.com Go there and click the contact link. They are the owner of these pictures. I am only their affiliate.

Разрешить написание латиницей
this site to breed instrantsev money where it is not registrovalas! Here I am with her in the photo what you problems just delete the message and on the website I write, too!
Image Image
Last edited by MAKCR on February 7th, 2012, 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MAKCR wrote:
Winston wrote:
MAKCR wrote:

this site to breed instrantsev money where it is not registrovalas! Here I am with her in the photo what you problems just delete the message and on the website I write, too!
I'm sorry. But you have no authority to demand that these photos be removed. They are not your property. Only Olga herself can remove them. Why don't you talk to her about it? Or ask her why she registered with AFA to find a foreign man. Maybe you aren't good enough for her? lol

Do you get it? She registered with an agency (of good reputation) to find a FOREIGN MAN! The photos are her property and that of AFA, NOT YOURS!

Do you have any common sense, you possessive control freak?!

Even if I remove her photos from this thread, they are still in her AFA profile. They will not be removed from AFA unless she asks them to. Not you. Those are the facts. Do not make demands where you have no authority or rights.

Why did you find her photos on this site and not on AFA's?

MAKCR
Freshman Poster

Post by MAKCR »

Winston wrote:
MAKCR wrote:
Winston wrote:
MAKCR wrote:

I'm sorry. But you have no authority to demand that these photos be removed. They are not your property. Only Olga herself can remove them. Why don't you talk to her about it? Or ask her why she registered with AFA to find a foreign man. Maybe you aren't good enough for her? lol

Do you get it? She registered with an agency (of good reputation) to find a FOREIGN MAN! The photos are her property and that of AFA, NOT YOURS!

Do you have any common sense, you possessive control freak?!

Even if I remove her photos from this thread, they are still in her AFA profile. They will not be removed from AFA unless she asks them to. Not you. Those are the facts. Do not make demands where you have no authority or rights.

Why did you find her photos on this site and not on AFA's?

I found these photos with the help of google photo search. pictures of the fall of the photographer. He placed them on the site She did not know. fake profile

stupid americans pay for fake profile