Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian Women Available!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:40 pm

Here's a goddess from Elenas Models! Wow! Dazzling!

http://www.elenasmodels.com/index.php?a ... pierabroad

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:36 pm

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:25 am

Wow look at this hot sex kitten! She's dynamite!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info131884.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:08 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:59 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Winston wrote:Wow, now that is what I call an exotic white beauty! She looks like a Greek goddess or something. lol

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /501265152

ImageImageImage

Winston you have obviously lost your mind, this is sad to watch.

That women is probably the ugliest girl I've ever seen before in my entire life. That is drop dead ugly....

What is wrong with you?

The other pictures of those other girls were better looking but still very ugly...

Obviously one of us is messed up, either you or me.....

I feel bad somehow, it's too bad we couldn't switch bodies for a few days, you would have a blast being me, you could get girls like that here in the USA no problem at all. I wonder what you would do?

When you had sex with them do you know what you'd discover?

They aren't even 10% as good as you think they are.

I guess it's true we always want what we don't have, how sad for us, we are pathetic by nature...

I have turned down maybe 10 girls like that in the last year or so, maybe two years.

Blonde girls make me want to throw up, but I guess you like them.....

But this blonde you're showing isn't even good looking, she is butt ugly, I cannot even believe you think she is attractive.

A lot of you guys on here are strange people, you really are and I'm sorry for saying that but it's true. Rock likes fat Asian girls, and when I say fat, I mean Heffer fat, grotesque fat, disgusting fat, camel toe fat, I mean sheesh, what the f**k?

And then you, you call this white trash trailer park girl hot looking?

I feel like I just stepped into the Twilight Zone and I cannot believe what I'm seeing or hearing....

This has got to be the strangest message board I've ever seen before....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:49 pm

DevilsAdvocate wrote:

Winston you have obviously lost your mind, this is sad to watch.

That women is probably the ugliest girl I've ever seen before in my entire life. That is drop dead ugly....

What is wrong with you?

The other pictures of those other girls were better looking but still very ugly...

Obviously one of us is messed up, either you or me.....

I feel bad somehow, it's too bad we couldn't switch bodies for a few days, you would have a blast being me, you could get girls like that here in the USA no problem at all. I wonder what you would do?

When you had sex with them do you know what you'd discover?

They aren't even 10% as good as you think they are.

I guess it's true we always want what we don't have, how sad for us, we are pathetic by nature...

I have turned down maybe 10 girls like that in the last year or so, maybe two years.

Blonde girls make me want to throw up, but I guess you like them.....

But this blonde you're showing isn't even good looking, she is butt ugly, I cannot even believe you think she is attractive.

A lot of you guys on here are strange people, you really are and I'm sorry for saying that but it's true. Rock likes fat Asian girls, and when I say fat, I mean Heffer fat, grotesque fat, disgusting fat, camel toe fat, I mean sheesh, what the f**k?

And then you, you call this white trash trailer park girl hot looking?

I feel like I just stepped into the Twilight Zone and I cannot believe what I'm seeing or hearing....

This has got to be the strangest message board I've ever seen before....

Signed,

Devils Advocate

DA,
you are being a bit harsh. Not everyone is like you and me. Clearly, if your comments are to be believed, you, like me, know what a "supermodel" looks like and you and I would only date such foregoing less attractive women in our eyes. But one must understand that not everyone sees the world through our eyes. While I was still married I believed my wife was the most beautiful woman alive. Yes..sad to say...

Here we are on the event of her 40th birthday in 2002....she will be 50 soon. Look at me. I loved Jennifer so much and it shows. The second photo is some years later.

Is it a crime or a sin to love your wife above all others and to consider her beautiful above all others even though it is not justified? I call it being human. Being normal.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... t.aspx#268

Of course...since separating and then divorce I have come much more to your frame of mind. That if a woman is to have the privilege of being with me then she must be "super model" quality and I simply will not bring myself down to entertain lesser woman.

Sure.....I did have one "fav" who was of lesser than "supermodel" quality but she had a way about her that was very charming.......alas she ended as a mess and we moved on.

I, for one, would rather be without female companionship if it is not of the very highest quality when comparing females.

Why bother to settle for less?

But DA. You must remember. Other men do NOT have the same experience...and so allow them their views and opinions...for how can they see with our eyes?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby publicduende » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:57 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:But DA. You must remember. Other men do NOT have the same experience...and so allow them their views and opinions...for how can they see with our eyes?

This is the thing, Peter, you are saying it loud and clear here yet you can't understand what it means. Other men didn't have similar experiences as your extremely bitter divorce and legal battle (which I did, in fact, read about on your eBook). Other men, not all of them, some, may still have loving wives next to them who still care about feelings and respect more than a little belly or a few patches of alopecia. So long the wife is Vietnamese, Colombian, Russian or American, does it really matter that much? You were capable of showing affection, love and bond to a woman for a number of years, and if that bond turned a complete lie on one side, that doesn't make you any less dignified.

I just hope that, one day, you will realise that it takes far more "manhood" to love one more woman, than continue to hate all of them.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:13 am

publicduende wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:But DA. You must remember. Other men do NOT have the same experience...and so allow them their views and opinions...for how can they see with our eyes?

This is the thing, Peter, you are saying it loud and clear here yet you can't understand what it means. Other men didn't have similar experiences as your extremely bitter divorce and legal battle (which I did, in fact, read about on your eBook). Other men, not all of them, some, may still have loving wives next to them who still care about feelings and respect more than a little belly or a few patches of alopecia. So long the wife is Vietnamese, Colombian, Russian or American, does it really matter that much? You were capable of showing affection, love and bond to a woman for a number of years, and if that bond turned a complete lie on one side, that doesn't make you any less dignified.

I just hope that, one day, you will realise that it takes far more "manhood" to love one more woman, than continue to hate all of them.

From all of my business dealings with people from all over the world, the one thing that has struck me is the uniqueness of England. I have not been there so I don't really know what it's like, but the men that I've dealt with over there are the most goofy people I have ever come across in my life, as if you are all fags.

Contrast this to the guys I've spoken with in Australia, and I would say the exact opposite thing, these guys seem so sincere and friendly and they talk and act like men, not some English sissy faggot...

I don't know what they are doing to you guys over there, but obviously they have turned you into a bunch of Manginas......

If you are having good relations with your wife good for you, the question is why would you want to be here to defend women? You are right and hundreds of guys here are wrong?

You are a sissy English fag boy, and I've dealt with enough of you guys now to realize that pattern that most all of you seem to exhibit.

While say guys from Canada, good guys up there, not faggish at all and smart and friendly..

By far though the worst people hands down have been the USA people...

You English guys are faggish but at least you are polite, I'll give you that, you're all polite fags....

The Australian guys win my vote hands down, these guys are the nicest guys I ever spoke with in my entire life and they are men about it, not fags, they speak like men speak....

While you speak like a fag speaks and supports women at all costs, making the false assumption that because your experience with women have been a good thing that means everyone else experience must also have to be a good thing, so much so you want to force it down their throats, proving that you are a shill....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Postby publicduende » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:17 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:If you are having good relations with your wife good for you, the question is why would you want to be here to defend women? You are right and hundreds of guys here are wrong?

That being exactly the point, my greatest thinker of our times. If you are having shit relations with your wife, bad for you. The question is why would you want to be here to attack all women? You are right and hundreds of guys here (and anywhere else in the world) are wrong?
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:25 am

publicduende wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:If you are having good relations with your wife good for you, the question is why would you want to be here to defend women? You are right and hundreds of guys here are wrong?

That being exactly the point, my greatest thinker of our times. If you are having shit relations with your wife, bad for you. The question is why would you want to be here to attack all women? You are right and hundreds of guys here (and anywhere else in the world) are wrong?

Take a look around you shill, 90% all of people here say there is something seriously wrong with women, you are virtually the only person here saying there isn't.....

You are all alone and make yourself look really super stupid, everybody is laughing at you they just don't want to make you feel bad....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:27 am

publicduende wrote:

And by me exposing to everyone that you indeed are a shill, you lose all your effectiveness at what you're trying to do here....

Shill: "a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty. "

You have been exposed Shill....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Postby publicduende » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:38 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Take a look around you shill, 90% all of people here say there is something seriously wrong with women, you are virtually the only person here saying there isn't.....

You are all alone and make yourself look really super stupid, everybody is laughing at you they just don't want to make you feel bad....

Here, here, here... With all due respect to fellow members: this forum is not the world. It's just a small sample, where the vast majority of members are from the US, so not even a balanced one. I think everybody here has better things in life than making me feel bad. Like being happy with their gfs/wives, or go and find one in a foreign country, or understand themselves at home before taking the plunge.

So make it 91%, because even I am saying there is something seriously wrong with the last generation of women...and men as well. Both genders are victim of the same system you (and I, if you ask me) so much despise. I recognise it and it saddens me. Yet, I am not trolling around attacking all women as if they were just one big, alien collective mind, and certainly not attaching the same insults and racial abuse to every post somebody writes, that I don't agree with in the slightest.
Last edited by publicduende on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby publicduende » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:40 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
publicduende wrote:

And by me exposing to everyone that you indeed are a shill, you lose all your effectiveness at what you're trying to do here....

Shill: "a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty. "

You have been exposed Shill....

Signed,

Devils Advocate

Oh a shill...that must be a bit like you trying to sell your (snake) oil trading scam...thanks for your dictionary hint.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:47 am

publicduende wrote:

By the way don't try to put words in our mouths and then presuppose that is the truth....

Nobody here is saying "all women" are bad...

That's the whole purpose of this website in saying "Happier Abroad". The idea is that if you live in the USA or a western country and you're not happy with the women there, you can travel to specific places in the world to find a different kind of women, a better women for you and what you want.

For instance I can get lot's of girls here in the USA, that's not my problem at all. My problem is I don't like them, to me they are not women, if they are what a "women" is then I say to God you made one whopper of a mistake, sorry Father but I'm just saying.

I like everything else you created, the grass, the trees, the animals, the food, and I can even stand the people at times, but these females that you created, no thanks, I just cannot stand them, they hate men and I'm not some Mangina that I'm going to stand for that.

Now take in contrast talking with a Filipina, and you're talking to a women from another planet, sweet, kind, respectful, pleasing, and just fun to talk with, can be yourself and not feel like you are sitting on pin cushions, and you're about to get stuck by a needle.

The Thai girls are sweet with big smiles and beautiful and they treat a man like a man, not like somebody that you hate....

Western women hate men. Now I cannot personally speak for any other country, but I will speak for the USA, women here as a whole hate men, and look down upon them, and disrespect them in every possible way....

Speaking with a Filipina for 5 minutes is worth more than speaking with an American girl for 5 years....

You get a thousand times more out of the conversation.....

This is why we are all here, to talk to each other and know the options available for finding a better women somewhere.

If there was an American girl worth having I would have one, but I have given up all hope for that, and that was back in 1994....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics