Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian Women Available!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:49 am

publicduende wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
publicduende wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:If you are having good relations with your wife good for you, the question is why would you want to be here to defend women? You are right and hundreds of guys here are wrong?

That being exactly the point, my greatest thinker of our times. If you are having shit relations with your wife, bad for you. The question is why would you want to be here to attack all women? You are right and hundreds of guys here (and anywhere else in the world) are wrong?

And by me exposing to everyone that you indeed are a shill, you lose all your effectiveness at what you're trying to do here....

Shill: "a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty. "

You have been exposed Shill....

Signed,

Devils Advocate

Oh a shill...that must be a bit like you trying to sell your (snake) oil trading scam...thanks for your dictionary hint.

That must be like you "bearing false witness" against me by saying that my system is a scam when you know nothing of my system.

No wonder God included that in the Ten Commandments, you humans just love to bear false witness, it's like something that you do so naturally without any effort on your parts....

How sad for you....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Postby publicduende » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:56 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:The Thai girls are sweet with big smiles and beautiful and they treat a man like a man, not like somebody that you hate....

Western women hate men. Now I cannot personally speak for any other country, but I will speak for the USA, women here as a whole hate men, and look down upon them, and disrespect them in every possible way....

Speaking with a Filipina for 5 minutes is worth more than speaking with an American girl for 5 years....

I'm starting to believe Thai and Filipinas are the women of your dreams because they're the only ones left on the planet who can put up with you, and won't care too much about what the Jews did to whom so long you keep them and their families well fed. If this is your ideal of a relationship, than your natural habitat should have been the Caucasus mountains, circa 6500 BC, not Vegas 2012.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby publicduende » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:59 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
publicduende wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
publicduende wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:If you are having good relations with your wife good for you, the question is why would you want to be here to defend women? You are right and hundreds of guys here are wrong?

That being exactly the point, my greatest thinker of our times. If you are having shit relations with your wife, bad for you. The question is why would you want to be here to attack all women? You are right and hundreds of guys here (and anywhere else in the world) are wrong?

And by me exposing to everyone that you indeed are a shill, you lose all your effectiveness at what you're trying to do here....

Shill: "a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty. "

Signed,

Devils Advocate

Oh a shill...that must be a bit like you trying to sell your (snake) oil trading scam...thanks for your dictionary hint.

That must be like you "bearing false witness" against me by saying that my system is a scam when you know nothing of my system.

No wonder God included that in the Ten Commandments, you humans just love to bear false witness, it's like something that you do so naturally without any effort on your parts....

How sad for you....

Signed,

Devils Advocate

I know nothing about your system but 1) I know a thing or two about trading systems and 2) I know enough about you, in fact more than I would have liked to.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:10 am

publicduende wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
publicduende wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Signed,

Devils Advocate

How sad for you....

Signed,

Devils Advocate

I know nothing about your system but 1) I know a thing or two about trading systems and 2) I know enough about you, in fact more than I would have liked to.

Well listen I really don't care what you think, you have to remember, I'm the human being who broke the Mason's entire code within the Futures markets, I'm the human being who broke the entire Mason's code for the English language. You are talking to somebody so far beyond your level of knowledge it's not even funny. So what I'm trying to tell you is I don't think I could care less more what you think, you have to realize I know you're a shill here, you have an agenda, you have guile like a Jew does, you think you can use your intellect to control the conversation, play like you love everybody, make friends, and then attempt to use your intellect and manipulate people that they really don't dislike women, that what they really need to do is look at themselves, this is where the problem lies, not in the women.

Showing that you have an agenda, because this is the exact opposite of the truth.....

You cannot hide your ways from people forever, you are a Jew/Mason, and you are here to brainwash people, simple as that, and you are going to force your beliefs upon them over and over and over again without end and without ceasing, to totally control and destroy this entire board to your way of thinking....

This is one reason you are hated around the world....

And your little "Any Italians Here" post was a ploy to throw people off as to who you really are, that being a Jew. Italians do not think like you do at all, and they follow brain sex theory perfectly and get easily be read like most all other Gentiles, but I can read you like a book my friend and know through brain sex theory that you are a Jew. I wrote a book about it called "Quantum Society", based upon Brain Sex Theory....

So believe me, you're not fooling me, I know who you are, and I know what you are here to do, it's the other people who may not know. They don't realize people like you go around to message boards to do this very thing, they would think with their logic that nobody would ever waste their time, and they don't realize this is something very important to you, and something that you have been assigned like a job to take care of....

Good luck with your job.....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:11 am

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:51 pm

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:58 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:06 pm

HOLY COW!!! AMAZING!!! WHAT A BOMB!!!

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /501269425

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby polya » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Hook wrote:
ladislav wrote:
eurobrat wrote:@hook

I have been using Elena's models, I cant believe the amount of women with 2 degrees! In the education department they give American Women a run for they're money.

Those degrees do not get them good jobs back in the old country, and many if not most are not applicable in the West. Some do well, but many cannot find jobs in their profession for many years, if ever. They lose status in the West, not gain it. And the language of instruction in which they got those degrees was not English. So, that is a very big obstacle as they often do not speak English well enough to qualify for good jobs in the US and other Anglo countries. That is one of the several reasons why many leave the Anglo West and marriages break up. Keep that in mind, please.

I guess I don't care so much about getting a job as the fact they are smart enough to finish a degree. Having someone smart enough to have a decent conversation with should count as well as looks.

BTW, sorry I never got back to you about visiting Ukraine. I decided to postpone until I learn enough Russian to get around. Still learning all the cases (Datative, Acusitive, etc).

You're never going to learn Russian very well until you are there and are using the language everyday. You'll be surprised how non-speakers do OK for their holidays in Russia. Stop coming up with excuses and GO before the collapse happens.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Postby polya » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:51 pm

ladislav wrote:
eurobrat wrote:@hook

I have been using Elena's models, I cant believe the amount of women with 2 degrees! In the education department they give American Women a run for they're money.

Those degrees do not get them good jobs back in the old country, and many if not most are not applicable in the West. Some do well, but many cannot find jobs in their profession for many years, if ever. They lose status in the West, not gain it. And the language of instruction in which they got those degrees was not English. So, that is a very big obstacle as they often do not speak English well enough to qualify for good jobs in the US and other Anglo countries. That is one of the several reasons why many leave the Anglo West and marriages break up. Keep that in mind, please.

+1 - The Soviet Union was a "class" system where Party members gave their friends/family great jobs and everyone else was left to fend for themselves. Education was a means to get out of working a dead-end job and the ideal person in the soviet union was an "intellectual," unlike now the ideal person is someone with money. Degrees never got people well paid jobs e.g. doctors were paid less than bus drivers!!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:15 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby publicduende » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:35 am

The more I see these perfect young women on professional photoshoot sessions cum final Photoshop lightning change and airbrushing where necessary, the more I get convinced sites like those who advertise them are scams.
Those women are not really available through the site, they're just nice girls or semi-pro models paid as "visual baits" to lure men into paying the introduction/translation fees. How many members of those sites actually talked to them over the phone, or saw them on a live webcam, or even met them in person?

I would be curious to know.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:52 am

publicduende wrote:The more I see these perfect young women on professional photoshoot sessions cum final Photoshop lightning change and airbrushing where necessary, the more I get convinced sites like those who advertise them are scams.
Those women are not really available through the site, they're just nice girls or semi-pro models paid as "visual baits" to lure men into paying the introduction/translation fees. How many members of those sites actually talked to them over the phone, or saw them on a live webcam, or even met them in person?

I would be curious to know.

You'd be mostly correct.
Tony Bochene has done a lot of videos about the scams that are run in the industry, and has also interviewed guys that have been scammed.

The bait is still nice to look at, though. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics