Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian Women Available!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » September 3rd, 2012, 4:07 pm

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Postby polya » September 3rd, 2012, 7:26 pm

Horray! All I have to do is get off the plane and all these girls will beg me to choose them. I can sleep with them all and then choose the best looking one!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » September 8th, 2012, 5:47 pm

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 9th, 2012, 5:31 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 12th, 2012, 3:23 pm

Wow she looks like a girl from a James Bond flick. lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info131895.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 15th, 2012, 11:11 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 21st, 2012, 7:29 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 22nd, 2012, 5:54 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 24th, 2012, 7:17 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 26th, 2012, 6:14 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » October 2nd, 2012, 11:29 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » October 5th, 2012, 10:47 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Jester » October 6th, 2012, 12:27 am

Winston wrote:http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/details/576783

ImageImageImage

Winston this one comes up as HA personals. Most of the Ukrainian beauties I click on (from this thread) come up AFA (aka LoveMe). Are you using the same database as they are or is your database separate?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » October 6th, 2012, 10:07 am

Jester wrote:Winston this one comes up as HA personals. Most of the Ukrainian beauties I click on (from this thread) come up AFA (aka LoveMe). Are you using the same database as they are or is your database separate?

Yes those are two different co-brand sites.

http://personals.happierabroad.com
http://women.happierabroad.com

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » October 10th, 2012, 7:03 pm

HOLY COW! LOOK AT THIS PERFECT FACE!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100557757

ImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics