Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian Women Available!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:28 am

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:50 pm

OMG THIS GIRL'S FACE IS SO SURREAL AND OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info133052.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

OMG! THIS HOT BLONDE LOOK WITH RED CHERRY LIPS IS SO HOT AND DELICIOUS! SHE'S SO PERFECT AND IDEAL!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info133529.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby ringspun » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:29 pm

TBH I like Winstons real pics, these show the girls in natural habitat and far more accessible and maintainable unlike a lot of these model wannabes, who as others point out will be gone the moment they get better.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Wow this girl looks like a young Nicole Kidman. lol

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/797508

ImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:49 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:15 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:41 pm

HOLY MOLY!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW HOT SHE IS!!!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100618842

Could you concentrate on a game of chess if this was behind the board and pieces? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Jacaré » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Winston,
These women do look good but how real are they? Are they real women looking for a serious and honest guy or are these fake pics put out there by scammy agencies? Have you verified them to ensure they're legit before plastering them all over your site? I'd hope for the sake of credibility of your site that you've done the leg work on them, have you? Is there anyone from here who has contacted these women and chatted and or corresponded with them? Anyone has met any of these girls? Needless to say that would definitely give a real credibility to these pics and these Russian dating sites that you're pushing.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:15 pm

Jacaré wrote:Winston,
These women do look good but how real are they? Are they real women looking for a serious and honest guy or are these fake pics put out there by scammy agencies? Have you verified them to ensure they're legit before plastering them all over your site? I'd hope for the sake of credibility of your site that you've done the leg work on them, have you? Is there anyone from here who has contacted these women and chatted and or corresponded with them? Anyone has met any of these girls? Needless to say that would definitely give a real credibility to these pics and these Russian dating sites that you're pushing.

Well I've met one real Chinese girl from AFA who is really nice. And Rock has met several AFA girls in Latin America.

Yes some of the AFA girls are real, and some aren't. What can you say? Risk is a part of life. Every barrel has bad apples. AFA works with many subcontractor agencies and cannot police them all.

These guys met real hot women through AFA though:

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/photos/

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:07 am

HOLY SWEET JESUS, MARY MOTHER OF GOD!!!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info134556.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

HOLY BEJESUS! THIS GIRL IS A PERFECT 10 AND MAYBE HIGHER!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info134386.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics