Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian Women Available!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Wed May 08, 2013 8:45 am

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu May 09, 2013 9:14 am

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat May 11, 2013 2:33 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri May 17, 2013 5:27 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Fri May 17, 2013 10:19 am

Omg aren't you worried these FSU ladies are/were hookers?
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Mon May 20, 2013 9:39 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon May 20, 2013 9:44 am

Holy Mackerel! Jamesbond will flip his socks off when he sees this one! My God! Holy Jesus!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info138014.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » Mon May 20, 2013 12:40 pm

Winston wrote:Holy Mackerel! Jamesbond will flip his socks off when he sees this one! My God! Holy Jesus!

I actually like this girl more! :D

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Tue May 21, 2013 6:24 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed May 22, 2013 10:54 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu May 23, 2013 8:28 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri May 24, 2013 2:22 am

WHOA! This one looks like a junior Cindy Crawford!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/492507

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Adama » Fri May 24, 2013 3:16 am

Winston wrote:Holy Mackerel! Jamesbond will flip his socks off when he sees this one! My God! Holy Jesus!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info138014.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Not bad. I would probably wonder how many guys she's had sex with before me the entire time we're together. I really dont like hair dyed black. That seems sinister to me. Also would wonder how she afforded those breasts.

Never mind. Some definite disqualifications here:

Marital Status: Divorced
Children: 1 - girl, 2
Job Title: Lawyer
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Fri May 24, 2013 8:30 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri May 24, 2013 8:33 am

Adama wrote:Not bad. I would probably wonder how many guys she's had sex with before me the entire time we're together. I really dont like hair dyed black. That seems sinister to me. Also would wonder how she afforded those breasts.

Never mind. Some definite disqualifications here:

Marital Status: Divorced
Children: 1 - girl, 2
Job Title: Lawyer

So what? Those aren't disqualifiers. She's still hot, feminine and educated/intelligent. That makes her the perfect catch still. Her looks are surreal too, out of this world. She's beyond your wildest dreams. You've no right to "disqualify" her. You wish. :P

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics