Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian Women Available!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:34 pm

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:15 am

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:57 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:23 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon May 12, 2014 3:24 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » Mon May 12, 2014 11:20 am

Winston wrote:Check out this Colombian babe. Holy mackerel. Her body is so perfect and fine!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info144420.htm

Winston look how provocative this picture is (and other photos as well in this thread). Why isn't this thread in the NSFW section?

No wonder why Google keeps sending you warnings about photos that are racy. You asked us for help in finding provocative photos on the forum, well this whole thread is full of them!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Sat May 17, 2014 10:03 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat May 17, 2014 10:30 pm

jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:Check out this Colombian babe. Holy mackerel. Her body is so perfect and fine!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info144420.htm

Winston look how provocative this picture is (and other photos as well in this thread). Why isn't this thread in the NSFW section?

No wonder why Google keeps sending you warnings about photos that are racy. You asked us for help in finding provocative photos on the forum, well this whole thread is full of them!

Which thread did you find that in? I can't seem to find it in this thread.

I already looked over the photos in this thread and didn't see any that were violating.

The photos that were violating were the ones that you and others posted throughout the years.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby In2dadark » Fri May 30, 2014 6:37 pm

Obviously those are professional photo shots of models used to market a dating site. Not saying good looking, intelligent women can't be found on the site. Don't know (or care).
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat May 31, 2014 2:41 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat May 31, 2014 8:25 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:03 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:36 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:24 am

Holy cow. These two look so lovely and perfect and like gems and keepers too! Wow! You couldn't ask for more!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info146593.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info146588.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:28 am

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics