Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian Women Available!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby Winston » April 8th, 2014, 6:34 pm

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby Winston » April 11th, 2014, 3:15 am

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » April 13th, 2014, 4:57 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » April 24th, 2014, 1:23 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » May 12th, 2014, 4:24 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » May 12th, 2014, 12:20 pm

Winston wrote:Check out this Colombian babe. Holy mackerel. Her body is so perfect and fine!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info144420.htm

Winston look how provocative this picture is (and other photos as well in this thread). Why isn't this thread in the NSFW section?

No wonder why Google keeps sending you warnings about photos that are racy. You asked us for help in finding provocative photos on the forum, well this whole thread is full of them!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » May 17th, 2014, 11:03 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » May 17th, 2014, 11:30 pm

jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:Check out this Colombian babe. Holy mackerel. Her body is so perfect and fine!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info144420.htm

Winston look how provocative this picture is (and other photos as well in this thread). Why isn't this thread in the NSFW section?

No wonder why Google keeps sending you warnings about photos that are racy. You asked us for help in finding provocative photos on the forum, well this whole thread is full of them!

Which thread did you find that in? I can't seem to find it in this thread.

I already looked over the photos in this thread and didn't see any that were violating.

The photos that were violating were the ones that you and others posted throughout the years.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby In2dadark » May 30th, 2014, 7:37 pm

Obviously those are professional photo shots of models used to market a dating site. Not saying good looking, intelligent women can't be found on the site. Don't know (or care).
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » May 31st, 2014, 3:41 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » May 31st, 2014, 9:25 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » June 8th, 2014, 7:03 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » June 11th, 2014, 5:36 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » June 12th, 2014, 9:24 am

Holy cow. These two look so lovely and perfect and like gems and keepers too! Wow! You couldn't ask for more!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info146593.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info146588.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » June 12th, 2014, 9:28 am

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics