Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian Women Available!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby Winston » August 28th, 2014, 2:46 pm

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby Winston » September 2nd, 2014, 12:32 pm

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 5th, 2014, 11:05 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 6th, 2014, 3:37 am

Wow her face looks so genuine and authentic, like a pure Mediterranean gem! Her legs are so sexy too!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info148379.htm

ImageImageImage

Wow what a kind looking sweet face!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info148423.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 7th, 2014, 9:15 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 11th, 2014, 9:56 pm

Wow look at this sweet smile and face. It looks so natural. You won't see that on depraved degenerate American women! It looks like something from the 60's and 70's.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 010496?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 16th, 2014, 4:31 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 16th, 2014, 8:46 am

Wow what an elegant beauty!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info148381.htm

Wow sexy Mediterranean looking woman with black hair!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info148505.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 19th, 2014, 10:49 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 27th, 2014, 7:00 am

Wow she looks so cute, lovely and sweet!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 654020?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » October 2nd, 2014, 3:15 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » October 3rd, 2014, 9:58 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » October 3rd, 2014, 10:21 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » October 9th, 2014, 6:46 pm

Oh my. These are the blondes of my dreams! :) I'm in a trance just looking at them.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info149160.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info149006.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » October 11th, 2014, 12:51 pm

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics