Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian Women Available!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian Women Available!

Post by Winston » July 17th, 2016, 5:45 pm

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 19th, 2016, 10:13 am

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 19th, 2016, 10:16 am

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 26th, 2016, 3:02 pm

Wow sexy legs! Wheeeeeeeee wheeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! Also check out her profile. She has no racial preferences either, unlike most FSU women who prefer white men.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/101452371?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 28th, 2016, 1:37 am

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 31st, 2016, 1:36 am

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » August 24th, 2016, 10:36 am

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » August 24th, 2016, 8:35 pm

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info165753.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Perfect looking blonde. Wouldn't you love to get into the bathtub with that? lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info165918.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » September 7th, 2016, 1:16 am

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 » September 7th, 2016, 4:20 am

Winston wrote:Wow sexy legs! Wheeeeeeeee wheeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! Also check out her profile. She has no racial preferences either, unlike most FSU women who prefer white men.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/101452371?b=1

This is the hot Russian babe I wouldn't mind being with!!!! I'll gladly take her!!!!!!

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 » September 7th, 2016, 4:25 am

Winston wrote:Wow killer legs and killer bod!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/101225332?b=1

Gorgeous!!!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » September 11th, 2016, 5:53 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » September 11th, 2016, 6:03 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » September 15th, 2016, 2:57 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » September 16th, 2016, 11:17 am

Wow! Unbelievably gorgeous brunette with olive skin. I think I'm in love!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info166119.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics”