Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Russian Women in L.A.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:13 pm

frontier wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
frontier wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
frontier wrote:
2. MOST DO NOT change. Only less than 5 percent change. One of the reasons is because most American men are homos and don't know how to handle a real woman and don't know how to use force. Russians want men that TAKE ACTION not men that ask constant advise from the women. Due to the radical femnism in America, men have to ask for permission for everything. In Russian and Eastern European culture you don't ask women permission for every thing in a relationship. I know a Russian girls that left her American boyfriend because he asked permission for litle things like if he can water the plants.


I hear you Frontier about American men being less masculine then other men from around the word but you must realize that masculinity in America is not allowed to be expressed unless it's in a gym (but that's now changing), military, or sports setting. Therefore, men grow up emasculated, especially if they don't play sports or work out regularly. And add to the fact that America is a rich country only makes things worse because men in this county have the leisure time to play video games up into their adult years, be lazy bums their whole life, or do drugs and party their lives away.


Secondly, and most importantly, American men have to be extremely careful around American women because all a woman has to say in this country is, "he touched me!" or, "he raped me!" and his life could possibly be changed forever for the worse.
This is why American men are somewhat docile around women in the states and why they ask to do things BEFORE they take action, it's so they can have some kind of confirmation that they're not crossing any sexual harassment lines that could cause them to loose their jobs or land them jail.


It is true. In America straight non-homosexual/bodybuild men live in a reign of terror under the feminist. In Eastern Europe and Russia they had the same radical feminist culture during the communist days but got rid of most of it because while it did some good things, it did horrendous things with relationships. In America if a bunch of guys want to make a comment about female celebs at work during an hour of resst(lunch) among other men, he could lose his job if a woman hears it. Yet women can sit around and talk abotu men all they want without any repercussion. American society is an unequal society on many levels.


+1^

And this is one of the reasons why I'm getting out of America. It's terrifying that any strange illogical woman can accuse me of something I did not do, then I could at the very least get beat up by a bunch of manginas, to the worse, being thrown in jail losing all that I have worked for.




White American women are very dangerous.
If they had their way, they would do what Saddam did to the Kurds in the 1980s to normal straight men. Currently they use institutionalized violence.


Yes, it's because white women control most of the spending in this country, they are more aware of the laws and are not afraid to use them, and god knows how many male mangina lawyers are willing to represent these women pro bono, or for exchange for sex.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am







Postby have2fly » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:28 am

You really must be a homosexual if you don't realize facts and these are the facts.

Hey, what's wrong with being a homosexual? You blame American men and women for being closed-minded, but you are a great example of homophobia. Any dissenting opinion is gay, huh? I feel sad for you, some dude probably raped you during your childhood :lol: I don't care, I will admit I am gay, I am not afraid of the word, my hot girlfriend from FSU will prove that I am straight.

If you go into a high end club, no matter where in the world, all you will get is pure gold diggers. It doesn't matter. If you have no money, then they are going to think you are a waste.

Now that's a stereotype that weak ugly guys put out. High end cars are for rich douchebags, high end computers are for dumb rich idiots, high end apartments are for rich fags, high end clothes is only for rich gay guys... Yeah, get a life! While I don't buy everything high-end, but I approve that any decent human being should strive for the best in their life or otherwise, strive for progress. Ask any Russian girl, what do they think about progress in life.

As for change. The change is very little to NONE. ONLY 5 percent become really bad as in full blown American. Either they remain good looking and close minded, or they become fat whales. And Jersey Shore/JAP are all garbage. Women from Eastern Europe and Russia out of all foreign women change the least beacuse they hate to become what they would hate. An American woman to them is an inferior woman. They HATE how American women look and act more than anything. I seen them tell me how pathetic American women are. Russian and other EE women are very hardcore about looking good compared to an American woman. I ran into Polish, Serbian, and Romanian girls recently that lived in America for close to a decade and they never put on any weight or if they did, they always lost it, even those that have kids are hot MILFS. I remember one Ukrainian girl tell me "how can men like a woman that looks like elephant".

Well, you are totally shallow and naive, LOL :) Here is a quote from a Hungarian woman who married an American guy and lived in the U.S. for a long time from this very forum! Right on topic:

Oh and as far as the eastern european goddess goes..hahah. I wish..I've gained atleast 80 lbs since I first started to eat the Mc american diet. My physical health deteriorated over the years, even. I am working on getting back to shape but I fear that in my physical looks I've became an American. It's terrifying and I am ashamed to say it but its the truth.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=11132
I hope she does not mind me using her words in an argument, but here it is. She gained 80 pounds, she became "American" and she is sad to admit it! THAT'S what happens VERY often! American society pressures you to become one of their own, it's a freaking Borg mind.
Another reason why you are a bastard is there was no change 20 years ago in USA and now other than politically. The same women you got 20 years ago are the same woman you got in the last 10 or 5 years. It is no different. If you think it is different, then you are faggot and you are the offspring of a whore.

Wow, you are worse than I expected :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am not talking about politics you dumbass, I am talking about Russian/FSU immigrants who migrated 20 years ago to New York city. Just go to Brighton Beach in NYC and try to find decent romantic girls on the streets like you would in Kiev or Poltava. NOT going to happen! Especially try to talk to those girls who came to the U.S. 20 years ago, many of them, if not most of them, became very American. They may have kept their weight low, but their mindset is very changed.
By the way, women DO change. Those that came in 20 years ago were people of the Soviet Union. Those that come fresh-off-the-boat today are the people of Russia, Ukraine etc. They are VERY different, they did not live under communism, they have different values in many ways. I understand both because I was lucky to live under both systems. I remember Soviet Union and I remember modern FSU. If you think generations don't change - every historian will disagree with you.

I also have a friend that is a professional photographer and works with women all over the world. Guess which women are always the most difficult to work with?? Yup, it is the American. He had girls from Russia and EE that lived in the U.S. for the last 5 to 10 years aside from the usual FOBs. Guess what? Most of them did not give him a problem. They always did their job smoothly and were fairly open. Now with the American girls it was nothing but HELL because they were always whiney c**ts demanding a break every 5 minutes. It is all about CULTURE. Slavic cand even the Latin culture is that much different from the retarded Anglo culture which promotes nothing but perepetual conflict.

Did I ever say anything good about American women? Not really, so I agree with that. But I have also seen Russian girls that become very bitchy after they would live in the U.S. for a while, of course those are gold-diggers or shallow bitches or both, but they do exist anyhow, that's the point - not every Russian girl in the U.S. is decent just because she is Russian/FSU/EE.

Now as for American men. The American men that are failures to get such women are those that are either too abusine, lack culture, or just closeted homosexuals. Most American men do not deserve such women because they are lazy and think having a good time is watching baseball or some gay MTV or Nascar racing. This is why most younger Russian and Eastern Europrean women whether those that came here recently or those in their homeleand or other locations like men are highly educated and have class. You know why??? Because these are the men with financial stability and more than likely mentaly stability. This does not make them gold diggers. If anything, it is a mutual strategy one both part to have fulfiling relationship. They don't like lazy redneck oafs or drunkards because that is what is mostly back in their home countries and isn't a upgrade in their life. Russian and EE women are far more educateded on average than even American women from high class backgrounds.

But that's NOT what Hollywood movies are showing! Every movie you watch will show upper class sporty American men driving Cadillac working in a law firm! Russian/FSU women get shocked when they come to the U.S., but that Hollywood stereotype is hard to beat, it takes years for them to figure out! Another problem is casual clothes in the U.S. In Russia or FSU your looks says everything about you. There is even a saying in Russian: "Встречают по одежде..." meaning people "meet you by your clothes" or in other words "you get judged by how you are dressed and well or ill-mannered". In the U.S. everyone dresses up casual everyday, so trying to figure out if a guy in front of you is a beer-loving baseball-watching uneducated dumbass or rich educated upper class dude - that is tough, especially if you are new to the country and have no idea about social dynamics in the U.S.

Other thing: how do you get out of MTV-baseball watching in America if EVERYONE around you is doing it? It's a Borg mind as I said before! Even rich upper class American guys watch baseball or American football. It's a topic of conversation at work, at school, at the bar or a club "Have you seen THE GAME?" I am SO SICK of that question in the U.S.! Every state or city you go in the U.S. people ask you that RETARDED question! Who cares about those games??? GET A LIFE! Talk to people, go enjoy outdoors, there are so many things to do, but NO, most Americans watch stupid games, eat chemically poisoned hot-dogs and think they live a life! SAD!
So Russian or FSU/EE women are more educated, but I would say they are/were more EXPOSED to global culture, music, communication, clothes, fashion etc than average American man or woman. That was hard to overcome for me because when I lived in FSU, I would listen to music from all over the globe - European, American, Canadian, even Indian! Wholly crap - when I moved to the U.S. there is only rock-country/RnB known to people. Everything else is considered "gay". Great, that's just an amazing global outlook!
have2fly
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Postby frontier » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:58 pm

I have no problem with the gays. It is the people that profess being straight but in what they say makes them gay like in your case. Also just because you wrote "FSU" on your blow up doll, it does not make her a real woman.

As for "high end" there is difference betweeen looking smart and blowing money out of proportion. Gold diggerrs want men that think money is something that grows from trees.

Now as for the Hungarian women. I can find tons of quotes saying how they also remained slim or lost back the weight. Women do gain weight. However, Russian and other EE women excercise or go to the gym on higher ratio than the American women. And that woman's husband should have used force, but he is one of those emasuclated American men. She is one of that 5 percent which you seem to look for. The rest remain thin due to their HATRED of American women and fatness.

S for this 20 year business. Sorry, but the Russian Girls that came 20 years ago were from communist times and if anything they were NOT so romantic. Actually they were the tougher ones. It got better afterward. This is why you are homoseuxal, and your mother is a whore. :D
Most historians will think you're a moron because you do not understand facts and you are a homosexual. Guess your father f***ed you when you were young or something.

I never said every Russian or EE girl in America is wonderful. There are rotten apples EVERYWHERE. However that is only less than 5 percent compared to Ameican women. I seen more successs when men do marry these women HERE in all cities in the U.S. It doesn't matter. I worked in more places than you have and I know things better than you. You are too ignorant.

American media is all over the world but the difference is only stupids fall for it whether rich or poor. Most of the stupids in the world hapeen to be in the U.S. Now there is nothing talking about sports or really any topic. Diverse topics. But with Americans, their number 1 topic is some third rate celebrity. It is never something intellectual or important becuase Americans live in a bubble and they fear the outside worlds. So I agree with you on that.


Women in Russia and EE are very global in the sense they know more about the world than your typical American man or woman. I seen girls that knew more about geopolitics and culture than the dumd morons, whether American men or women. That is why you see them listening to a variety of music, whether it is American, Balkan, African, Indian, Latin, etc. Americans think anything not American is "uncool".
frontier
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Postby ssjparris » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:26 pm

have2fly wrote:
One - ssjparis came up to some girls in the mall for no reason. Just judging from his posts you can see that he has issues with self-control, self-respect and self-understanding. It seems to me he does not understand why he lives in this world and where is his place. Well, he lives on another planet so to speak. Why come to some girls at the mall and then judge a whole country based on that? That's very narrow-minded or childish. Even when I come to some Russian speaking girls in the nightclub they don't always talk to me, especially those that chase high-class and money. They take over "I'm a princess" mentality from American girls very quickly and look only for a millionaire or a douchebag who treats them like shit, typical American way of dating. So I don't care about those stupid bitches, they can go f**k themselves.



First off i do respect your views on russian and ukrainian. i usually come and ask for your advice. thank you for the kind advice i always recieve from you it is greatly appreciated.

I came up to them because i was interested in them. and heard them speaking russian. so i came up and said, prevyet or hello in their language. they laughed and enjoyed it. i continued with as much russian as i could. they were very friendly to me as a result of trying to speak their language.

I never judged a whole country based on my experiences with foreign women here in the states. it is absurd to think like that agreed. but that is not how i think about the foriegn women here. The culture does change the women here dramatically in some cases. the women are just NOTHING like this in their OWN country. this i know from experience and also from watching winston's video's. russian women seem to be very sweet, innocent, very feminine and modest.

including foreign ladies from japan. way way way better and easier to meet and talk too.

But...i see none of that here in the states with russian women or japanese. so they do change alot here in the states.

it is true that i do not know where i belong just yet. but i will find it soon. it is either japan, china, phillipines, east europe, or ukraine.

p.s. the video was a joke i was just trying to be funny with that magical moment thing. i wasn't thinking about the song at all.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby frontier » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:38 pm

ssjparris wrote:
have2fly wrote:
One - ssjparis came up to some girls in the mall for no reason. Just judging from his posts you can see that he has issues with self-control, self-respect and self-understanding. It seems to me he does not understand why he lives in this world and where is his place. Well, he lives on another planet so to speak. Why come to some girls at the mall and then judge a whole country based on that? That's very narrow-minded or childish. Even when I come to some Russian speaking girls in the nightclub they don't always talk to me, especially those that chase high-class and money. They take over "I'm a princess" mentality from American girls very quickly and look only for a millionaire or a douchebag who treats them like shit, typical American way of dating. So I don't care about those stupid bitches, they can go f**k themselves.



First off i do respect your views on russian and ukrainian. i usually come and ask for your advice. thank you for the kind advice i always recieve from you it is greatly appreciated.

I came up to them because i was interested in them. and heard them speaking russian. so i came up and said, prevyet or hello in their language. they laughed and enjoyed it. i continued with as much russian as i could. they were very friendly to me as a result of trying to speak their language.

I never judged a whole country based on my experiences with foreign women here in the states. it is absurd to think like that agreed. but that is not how i think about the foriegn women here. The culture does change the women here dramatically in some cases. the women are just NOTHING like this in their OWN country. this i know from experience and also from watching winston's video's. russian women seem to be very sweet, innocent, very feminine and modest.

including foreign ladies from japan. way way way better and easier to meet and talk too.

But...i see none of that here in the states with russian women or japanese. so they do change alot here in the states.

it is true that i do not know where i belong just yet. but i will find it soon. it is either japan, china, phillipines, east europe, or ukraine.

p.s. the video was a joke i was just trying to be funny with that magical moment thing. i wasn't thinking about the song at all.


Ukraine is in Eastern Europe you retarded idiot. Only in MINOR cases to women from Russia and Eastern Europe change. If you disagree with this fact, then you are a homosexual too. Best thing is look for foreign women overseas and not here. It is easier. Now if you are an an emasculated type that buys into the notion of "they change" BS then you are a fag. Just saying the facts.
frontier
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Postby ssjparris » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:25 pm

frontier wrote:
ssjparris wrote:
have2fly wrote:
One - ssjparis came up to some girls in the mall for no reason. Just judging from his posts you can see that he has issues with self-control, self-respect and self-understanding. It seems to me he does not understand why he lives in this world and where is his place. Well, he lives on another planet so to speak. Why come to some girls at the mall and then judge a whole country based on that? That's very narrow-minded or childish. Even when I come to some Russian speaking girls in the nightclub they don't always talk to me, especially those that chase high-class and money. They take over "I'm a princess" mentality from American girls very quickly and look only for a millionaire or a douchebag who treats them like shit, typical American way of dating. So I don't care about those stupid bitches, they can go f**k themselves.



First off i do respect your views on russian and ukrainian. i usually come and ask for your advice. thank you for the kind advice i always recieve from you it is greatly appreciated.

I came up to them because i was interested in them. and heard them speaking russian. so i came up and said, prevyet or hello in their language. they laughed and enjoyed it. i continued with as much russian as i could. they were very friendly to me as a result of trying to speak their language.

I never judged a whole country based on my experiences with foreign women here in the states. it is absurd to think like that agreed. but that is not how i think about the foriegn women here. The culture does change the women here dramatically in some cases. the women are just NOTHING like this in their OWN country. this i know from experience and also from watching winston's video's. russian women seem to be very sweet, innocent, very feminine and modest.

including foreign ladies from japan. way way way better and easier to meet and talk too.

But...i see none of that here in the states with russian women or japanese. so they do change alot here in the states.

it is true that i do not know where i belong just yet. but i will find it soon. it is either japan, china, phillipines, east europe, or ukraine.

p.s. the video was a joke i was just trying to be funny with that magical moment thing. i wasn't thinking about the song at all.


Ukraine is in Eastern Europe you retarded idiot. Only in MINOR cases to women from Russia and Eastern Europe change. If you disagree with this fact, then you are a homosexual too. Best thing is look for foreign women overseas and not here. It is easier. Now if you are an an emasculated type that buys into the notion of "they change" BS then you are a fag. Just saying the facts.


Caught my thoughts exactly bro. i am working real hard to get OUT of US of Gay. so i can really get what i want.

p.s. your really funny man :lol:
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby frontier » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:00 pm

ssjparris wrote:
frontier wrote:
ssjparris wrote:
have2fly wrote:
One - ssjparis came up to some girls in the mall for no reason. Just judging from his posts you can see that he has issues with self-control, self-respect and self-understanding. It seems to me he does not understand why he lives in this world and where is his place. Well, he lives on another planet so to speak. Why come to some girls at the mall and then judge a whole country based on that? That's very narrow-minded or childish. Even when I come to some Russian speaking girls in the nightclub they don't always talk to me, especially those that chase high-class and money. They take over "I'm a princess" mentality from American girls very quickly and look only for a millionaire or a douchebag who treats them like shit, typical American way of dating. So I don't care about those stupid bitches, they can go f**k themselves.



First off i do respect your views on russian and ukrainian. i usually come and ask for your advice. thank you for the kind advice i always recieve from you it is greatly appreciated.

I came up to them because i was interested in them. and heard them speaking russian. so i came up and said, prevyet or hello in their language. they laughed and enjoyed it. i continued with as much russian as i could. they were very friendly to me as a result of trying to speak their language.

I never judged a whole country based on my experiences with foreign women here in the states. it is absurd to think like that agreed. but that is not how i think about the foriegn women here. The culture does change the women here dramatically in some cases. the women are just NOTHING like this in their OWN country. this i know from experience and also from watching winston's video's. russian women seem to be very sweet, innocent, very feminine and modest.

including foreign ladies from japan. way way way better and easier to meet and talk too.

But...i see none of that here in the states with russian women or japanese. so they do change alot here in the states.

it is true that i do not know where i belong just yet. but i will find it soon. it is either japan, china, phillipines, east europe, or ukraine.

p.s. the video was a joke i was just trying to be funny with that magical moment thing. i wasn't thinking about the song at all.


Ukraine is in Eastern Europe you retarded idiot. Only in MINOR cases to women from Russia and Eastern Europe change. If you disagree with this fact, then you are a homosexual too. Best thing is look for foreign women overseas and not here. It is easier. Now if you are an an emasculated type that buys into the notion of "they change" BS then you are a fag. Just saying the facts.


Caught my thoughts exactly bro. i am working real hard to get OUT of US of Gay. so i can really get what i want.

p.s. your really funny man :lol:


:) I only want success for every sman that does not look like a homo beef cake.
frontier
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Postby ssjparris » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:50 pm

frontier wrote:
ssjparris wrote:
frontier wrote:
ssjparris wrote:
have2fly wrote:
One - ssjparis came up to some girls in the mall for no reason. Just judging from his posts you can see that he has issues with self-control, self-respect and self-understanding. It seems to me he does not understand why he lives in this world and where is his place. Well, he lives on another planet so to speak. Why come to some girls at the mall and then judge a whole country based on that? That's very narrow-minded or childish. Even when I come to some Russian speaking girls in the nightclub they don't always talk to me, especially those that chase high-class and money. They take over "I'm a princess" mentality from American girls very quickly and look only for a millionaire or a douchebag who treats them like shit, typical American way of dating. So I don't care about those stupid bitches, they can go f**k themselves.



First off i do respect your views on russian and ukrainian. i usually come and ask for your advice. thank you for the kind advice i always recieve from you it is greatly appreciated.

I came up to them because i was interested in them. and heard them speaking russian. so i came up and said, prevyet or hello in their language. they laughed and enjoyed it. i continued with as much russian as i could. they were very friendly to me as a result of trying to speak their language.

I never judged a whole country based on my experiences with foreign women here in the states. it is absurd to think like that agreed. but that is not how i think about the foriegn women here. The culture does change the women here dramatically in some cases. the women are just NOTHING like this in their OWN country. this i know from experience and also from watching winston's video's. russian women seem to be very sweet, innocent, very feminine and modest.

including foreign ladies from japan. way way way better and easier to meet and talk too.

But...i see none of that here in the states with russian women or japanese. so they do change alot here in the states.

it is true that i do not know where i belong just yet. but i will find it soon. it is either japan, china, phillipines, east europe, or ukraine.

p.s. the video was a joke i was just trying to be funny with that magical moment thing. i wasn't thinking about the song at all.


Ukraine is in Eastern Europe you retarded idiot. Only in MINOR cases to women from Russia and Eastern Europe change. If you disagree with this fact, then you are a homosexual too. Best thing is look for foreign women overseas and not here. It is easier. Now if you are an an emasculated type that buys into the notion of "they change" BS then you are a fag. Just saying the facts.


Caught my thoughts exactly bro. i am working real hard to get OUT of US of Gay. so i can really get what i want.

p.s. your really funny man :lol:


:) I only want success for every sman that does not look like a homo beef cake.


ah what !?....haahhahahahaha :lol:
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Previous

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests