don't really trust most russians from my experiences...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Post by oiltradingacademy »

Man if you guys think Russians are bad, go to Oklahoma, the place where the biggest bunch of low IQ fat backwards ass flag waving bunch of f***ing backwards hillbillies the world has ever seen by a thousand times. They must stick some serious shit in the water there because these backwards f***ing retards are the dumbest mother fuckers on planet earth by a thousand f***ing times. I think I will go there first, every one of these mother fuckers wants to fight me and I'm going to give them the pleasure of doing so just so I can show each and every one of these backwards low IQ hillbillies that they are a bunch of f***ing sissies and they don't even f***ing know it.
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

tjh14 wrote:Ladislav, you are consistently biased and blind about the negative experiences many men have had in Russia and Ukraine. You dismiss what they say, often rudely and arrogantly.
You are Ukrainian. You are biased. You ignore reality.
I am waiting for you to call me a "Fat Cunt", or something worse. A mastery of English would allow you to express yourself without resorting to name calling. Some English teacher you must be: your writing is truly substandard.
If you look closely, that was Frontier that called Ladislav a "Fat Cunt". Frontier has been banned because he was insulting people in every post with similar epithets, usually involving being gay.

I have never seen Ladislav insult someone.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

oiltradingacademy wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:If I was in Russia I would not feel safe either. There is a undercurrent of highly aggressive white males who roam around in packs beating up gypsies, blacks, homosexuals, and other minorities or alternative people. They don't want anybody but Russians in their land which is fine by me as I can understand.

Anyhow, and to make matters worse, the Russian government tolerates these kind of guys so that that tells me secretly they have the same beliefs.

As far as your questions, I'm not qualified to answer any of them.

Well shit, I'm going to have to go over to Russia then, I would love to meet these Russian guys so I could knock every one of their punk f***ing Russian teeth straight down their punk f***ing Russian mouths. There ain't one mother f***ing human being on the face of this planet who could ever f***ing do anything to me, I rip out throats and rip out eyes and snap necks like chickens, I would love to get the chance to find 50 f***ing Russian punks who think they stand a f***ing chance against me. Just tell me where to go in Russia?
Dude, chill out. Are you taking steroids? That's a lot of aggression towards a group of people you have never met.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

tjh14 wrote:Ladislav, you are consistently biased and blind about the negative experiences many men have had in Russia and Ukraine. You dismiss what they say, often rudely and arrogantly.
I am waiting for you to call me a "Fat Cunt", or something worse. A mastery of English would allow you to express yourself without resorting to name calling. Some English teacher you must be: your writing is truly substandard.
No, I am not an aggressive person by nature and I do not like to insult people or get involved in conflicts. I will just ignore the person who challenges me to a verbal altercation. This is the reason why I feel so comfortable in the Philippines- it is a conflict avoiding culture. By the way, I am not ethnically Ukrainian and I do not have Ukrainian citizenship. But I do know somewhat how to get along with people there as there is a "key" to every culture. It is the same with the Russians. They have a certain "soul" that needs to be studied so that a key to it can be found. However, going there without speaking the language and knowing about the countries/ cultures will not help reap your desired rewards. I have always maintained that the Anglo Saxon culture and the East Slavic cultures are incompatible in their raw forms. I have no idea how Americans, Canadians and Brits go there and fit into the culture.
There is a reality there just like it is anywhere, but you need to learn how to deal with it and benefit from it, and for that, again, the cultures need to be studied. Most guys will not even so much as crack a phrasebook, let alone study the way of life/history/culture there.
However, do keep in mind that I am not living there and I do not really wish to, at least not at this point. I much prefer the Philippines. Also, I cannot get long term visas to those countries easily, either.
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Hook wrote:
oiltradingacademy wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:If I was in Russia I would not feel safe either. There is a undercurrent of highly aggressive white males who roam around in packs beating up gypsies, blacks, homosexuals, and other minorities or alternative people. They don't want anybody but Russians in their land which is fine by me as I can understand.

Anyhow, and to make matters worse, the Russian government tolerates these kind of guys so that that tells me secretly they have the same beliefs.

As far as your questions, I'm not qualified to answer any of them.

Well shit, I'm going to have to go over to Russia then, I would love to meet these Russian guys so I could knock every one of their punk f***ing Russian teeth straight down their punk f***ing Russian mouths. There ain't one mother f***ing human being on the face of this planet who could ever f***ing do anything to me, I rip out throats and rip out eyes and snap necks like chickens, I would love to get the chance to find 50 f***ing Russian punks who think they stand a f***ing chance against me. Just tell me where to go in Russia?
Dude, chill out. Are you taking steroids? That's a lot of aggression towards a group of people you have never met.

No I'm tired of being called a f***ing troll on message boards, that mother f***er is lucky we are here on a f***ing message board otherwise he would get his sissy punk f***ing teeth knocked down his throat.

The next mother f***er in this life that has the f***ing nerve to say one f***ing thing to me is going to get it, I've had enough, I'm going to snap on them and rip out their f***ing throat and watch them flop like a f***ing fish on floor.

Playtime is over.......

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

ladislav wrote:
No, I am not an aggressive person by nature and I do not like to insult people or get involved in conflicts. I will just ignore the person who challenges me to a verbal altercation. This is the reason why I feel so comfortable in the Philippines- it is a conflict avoiding culture. By the way, I am not ethnically Ukrainian and I do not have Ukrainian citizenship. But I do know somewhat how to get along with people there as there is a "key" to every culture. It is the same with the Russians. They have a certain "soul" that needs to be studied so that a key to it can be found. However, going there without speaking the language and knowing about the countries/ cultures will not help reap your desired rewards. I have always maintained that the Anglo Saxon culture and the East Slavic cultures are incompatible in their raw forms. I have no idea how Americans, Canadians and Brits go there and fit into the culture.
There is a reality there just like it is anywhere, but you need to learn how to deal with it and benefit from it, and for that, again, the cultures need to be studied. Most guys will not even so much as crack a phrasebook, let alone study the way of life/history/culture there.
However, do keep in mind that I am not living there and I do not really wish to, at least not at this point. I much prefer the Philippines. Also, I cannot get long term visas to those countries easily, either.

The reason why Russian are pieces of shit human beings has to do with what happen in 1917, and it's the same reason why Americans have turned into pieces of shit, the same people who took over Russia in 1917 are the same exact people who have taken over the USA, they destroy cultures and destroy people from within......

The Philippines has not been infiltrated by the Masons yet, thus it's still an old world country. The western world is where the Masons have infiltrated, not the Asian world.

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Re: don't really trust most russians from my experiences...

notfeelinusa wrote:I orignially went on this site trying to get advice about finding latina women in south america. After seeing some of the pictures and stories about Ukranian/Russian women however, I am intrigued. But I have some real reservations. Most of the Russians that I grew up with in public school were wannabe gang bangers. A lot of the women too. By that I mean they idolized Vin Diesel and Fast and the Furious. In middle school they all drew cars with flames on their binders. They spoke with a lot of profanity and the girls were not classy. The guys were tough as hell and I wouldn't want to scrap with any of them. They loved to fight in class and play stupid games like hit for hit.

Yet now that I have read some stories on here I realize this may have just been the lower class of russian immigrants.

I have some basic questions:

1.) what are the cultural differences between russians and ukranians?

2.) How are russian women different from ukranian women?

3.) Which women are generally more religious?
4.) What areas/websites/resources should I use to find a potential mother to my children and not a golddigger?

Russian women and Russian people are the most anti-religious people in the world, by a thousand times. They grew up under Communism, which told them that God doesn't exist, just like the Masons have done in the USA, took God out of the schools and the culture.

Latina girls are a million times better than Russians. Granted Russian girls are very pretty, and they are very good for sex, but for a relationship forget about it, they are more garbage then American girls are, and they are super smart and will play with you like a cat plays with a mouse.

A Latina girl who latch onto you and appreciate you if you treat her good, and be a good girl to be with.

Eastern European girls can be ok, but they don't believe in God either, so if that's important to you don't bother with them, if this isn't important the girls there can be very good and will make you happy.

Philippines is also very good, go to the outer provinces and go find a girl working at a normal job and go hit her up, make friends with girls and get to know their friends, and you'll be in. These girls are VERY Godly girls and even virgins until marriage.

David
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I personally think Russian women are slightly overrated as are Filipinas. Of course everybody has their own preferences, but for some reason those two ethnicities always seem to be most highly regarded by men when they travel overseas. I personally like some of the less-mentioned ethnicities like Indians, Turks, and Arab women much better than Russian or Filipinas. The downside is that getting dates with those women--especially here in America, is very difficult to get.

As for the Masons and the people that control this world, most of their influence has been over the U.S., Europe, Israel and the Western world. That is why I want to move to Asia or Central America soon.I'm afraid they will target Asia next after the Western world collapses, but hopefully that happens far into the future when I'm too old to care about what happens in this world.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

oiltradingacademy wrote:

No I'm tired of being called a f***ing troll on message boards, that mother f***er is lucky we are here on a f***ing message board otherwise he would get his sissy punk f***ing teeth knocked down his throat.

The next mother f***er in this life that has the f***ing nerve to say one f***ing thing to me is going to get it, I've had enough, I'm going to snap on them and rip out their f***ing throat and watch them flop like a f***ing fish on floor.

Playtime is over.......
I didn't see anyone calling you a troll. I'm not getting it.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Re: don't really trust most russians from my experiences...

Post by Hook »

oiltradingacademy wrote:
Russian women and Russian people are the most anti-religious people in the world, by a thousand times. They grew up under Communism, which told them that God doesn't exist, just like the Masons have done in the USA, took God out of the schools and the culture.

Latina girls are a million times better than Russians. Granted Russian girls are very pretty, and they are very good for sex, but for a relationship forget about it, they are more garbage then American girls are, and they are super smart and will play with you like a cat plays with a mouse.

A Latina girl who latch onto you and appreciate you if you treat her good, and be a good girl to be with.

Eastern European girls can be ok, but they don't believe in God either, so if that's important to you don't bother with them, if this isn't important the girls there can be very good and will make you happy.

Philippines is also very good, go to the outer provinces and go find a girl working at a normal job and go hit her up, make friends with girls and get to know their friends, and you'll be in. These girls are VERY Godly girls and even virgins until marriage.
Others seem to agree with what you said about Latinas and Philippinas in that they are more loving and attachable. Also, Russian girls are more cold and calculating. Probably because only the clever ones survived the dark environment over there to pass on their genes.

I would disagree that Russians are the most anti-religion. If you look at the personals from Russia and Eastern Europe, most of them are Eastern Orthodox. The Communists tried to outlaw religion, but it just went underground until the fall of the Soviet Union. Sweden and other Northern European countries are far more atheistic. I think that Estonia and the Czech Republic are more atheistic as well. If you look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Importance ... by_country you will see some of the following countries are less religious than Russia: Estonia, Sweden, Denmark, Czech, Norway, HongKong, Japan, England, Finland, France, Vietnam, Australia, Albania, Netherlands, New Zealand.

Supposedly, to become a Mason you have to believe in a monotheistic god, such as the God of Abraham. Maybe this gets changed as you move up the levels or something. But most low-level Masons are religious.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

OMG! It's NONSENSE!

First of all, growing up in Ukraine I was baptized when it was still USSR! Yes, no one put my parents in jail for that!
Second, churches are always full on holidays in any Ukrainian or Russian city! Religion means a lot for Christian Orthodox people. It is taken much more seriously compared to American churches that are viewed as a community gathering place, rather than spiritual house.
Third, is that the only reason to find a girl? If she believes in God or not? How about her being a good human being? There some religious fanatics I would stay away from, even Orthodox. There are also decent girls that chose to be atheist.

While I do agree that Russia and FSU is full of scam and it is much easier to find a girl in Asia. But I belong to East European culture, so for me it is much easier to find someone of my own "tribe".
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

-
Last edited by odbo on March 31st, 2020, 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Priceless odbo, priceless!!! Lmfao.... :)
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

'I have always maintained that the Anglo Saxon culture and the East Slavic cultures are incompatible in their raw forms. I have no idea how Americans, Canadians and Brits go there and fit into the culture.'

This is very well said. Im from Slavic tribe(Serb) and this is so true. Its like cat and mouse....we simply dont blend well..russian women find anglo men too square, one dimensional and robotic, too polite with too many useless 'thanks' and 'please',predictable and boring....to get their juices flowing you need smthing else, hard to explain what, prbbly its got to do with chemistry/way of thinking etc

Money can make up for it to some extent...

I think that all Slavs on this forum would agree
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

'I have always maintained that the Anglo Saxon culture and the East Slavic cultures are incompatible in their raw forms. I have no idea how Americans, Canadians and Brits go there and fit into the culture.'

This is very well said. Im from Slavic tribe(Serb) and this is so true. Its like cat and mouse....we simply dont blend well..russian women find anglo men too square, one dimensional and robotic, too polite with too many useless 'thanks' and 'please',predictable and boring....to get their juices flowing you need smthing else, hard to explain what, prbbly its got to do with chemistry/way of thinking etc

Money can make up for it to some extent...

I think that all Slavs on this forum would agree
YES! I do agree. In a raw form, Russians want to party, they want to bond and hug with guys or girls. Dance and drink to have fun. Be VERY spontaneous - for example I can't forget 18 y.o. American dude who was invited to a party with all Ukrainian exchange students - some girls got drunk and started to strip-dance on the table, while we all watched with a smile yelling that they should start making out with each other. We are used to seeing that and participate in those, but poor American dude was probably about to jizz his pants :) Hey, watching American football is still better than partying Russian style, eh? :lol:
Spontaneous also means you are at a party, but you grab your girl silently and put a finger in her vagina (I've done it MANY times, lol) or you are saying that party is fun - it is 1a.m. and now we should hit that night club - you order 2-3 cabs and go to the club. In Russia/FSU people start to show up at night clubs at 1:00am often :) Most clubs are open until 7:00am (I've done it personally when I was 16 y.o. back in Ukraine, I also danced for 5 hours straight, that was absolutely the best time of my life - I would say in some ways better than sex).
Spontaneous also means you can create something, draw her picture, draft a poem, sing a song, play the guitar, hold hands, jump around, laugh and be happy or just be silent and just look into her eyes while hugging. You know, it is called "romance" and being "romantic", things that are so well shown in Hollywood movies, but I barely see those things in real life in the U.S.!
There is also culture, there is also communication style, there is that mysterious "Russian soul", difference in perception and values etc.

I hope I opened up the myth a little bit.