Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hot Russian Women on Elenas Models! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Hot Russian Women on Elenas Models! Wow!

Postby Winston » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Last edited by Winston on Sat May 11, 2013 2:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:08 pm

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:47 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:41 pm

Winston are you sort of vetting these before you post them?

This girl - http://www.elenasmodels.com/index.php?a ... pierabroad has been on the site about as long as I have (2007). I would say she's fairly serious about finding somebody.

Since many of the men on this site come from various racial backgrounds, have you thought to just posting the women that make "Not Important" under Race?

Thanks for posting these though because unless you have a higher than Silver account you won't have access to the additional pictures often in profiles.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:08 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:11 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:39 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Sun May 06, 2012 2:04 pm

Wow, I just remembered I saw a real life Russian bride yesterday! It was quite a rare sight round here, older Brits like Thai brides whereas the younger generation seem fascinated with Chinese women.

I was very impressed with the Russian bride. She was tall, had beautiful long black hair and awesome legs. Naturally she was very well dressed, and it was clear the couple were out building stuff to make a nice home for themselves. It's a hassle finding a foreign bride, but I'm sure it's worthwhile :D .
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:24 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Hero » Sat May 11, 2013 12:55 am

The tattoo on that hussy's belly is totally gross. As for the attractive women, they're just as picky and bitchy as American women.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:35 pm

Hero wrote:The tattoo on that hussy's belly is totally gross. As for the attractive women, they're just as picky and bitchy as American women.

They are not. They may be takers and gold diggers and leechers. But they are a million times more flirtatious, sociable and approachable than American women. They are not paranoid of strangers either. That I can promise you. Go to Russia and you will see that they are a different breed.

Winston
Site Admin

Next

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics