Hot Russian Women on Elenas Models! Wow!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:
Hero wrote:The tattoo on that hussy's belly is totally gross. As for the attractive women, they're just as picky and bitchy as American women.
They are not. They may be takers and gold diggers and leechers. But they are a million times more flirtatious, sociable and approachable than American women. They are not paranoid of strangers either. That I can promise you. Go to Russia and you will see that they are a different breed.
Hey Winston, I think you should call this post, "FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE" taking from the title from a James Bond (007) film and which would also fit the avatar you have currently chosen.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hot Russian Women on Elenas Models! Wow!

Post by Winston »

GarryB
Freshman Poster

Re: Hot Russian Women on Elenas Models! Wow!

Post by GarryB »

To be honest, I think that Russian girls are the most beautiful girls in the world. Using I met a great girl, Ana, who I still date today. I think that in a couple of months I will make her an offer.